There are 3 million EU citizens in the UK

There was a study done that of the people who came to the UK for work in the past 5 years, only 25% passed the selection criteria non-EU citizens have to pass to come to the UK.

Those 3 million EU citizens will have to get a visa, right? But why would the UK give low skilled people permanent visas? I assume it will only provide conditional visas to people who aren't jobless and visas with expiration dates, right?

Slowly kicking out say 1.5 million of those 3 million could seriously help with unemployment and the housing shortage.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/what-does-brexit-mean-for-eu-citizens-in-britain-and-brits-in-europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh so they'd rather all spontaneously leave their jobs to go back to whatever hellhole they came from rather than becoming official citizens and paying taxes?

I think the Vienna Convention protects them if they are living here and working. Meaning they won't be required to leave or get a visa.

Its time to be britian independent again.

Deport all fuckers, employ your own people, start with de-pussyfing your ''men'' and live a happy life.

>I think the Vienna Convention protects them if they are living here and working.

But it does not protect them from British authorities to impose additional requirements in the future or eliminate tax breaks for them etc. forcing them to leave.

Also, if someone leaves for say 6 months back to Poland, he or she loses all rights to come back.

>HURR MUH FARMS
>HURR POOR BROWN PEOPLE
>HURR MUH MELTING POT
SHUT THE FUCK UP GERMAN, I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU RACE TRAITOR. GO ROT IN HELL YOU KEKED PIECE OF SHIT

>>HURR MUH FARMS
I am against allowing Europeans to work on British farms.

>>HURR POOR BROWN PEOPLE
There are no brown EU citizens coming to the UK to work. Brown people come from outside the EU to the UK - Pakistan and India are not in the EU.

>>HURR MUH MELTING POT
Melting pots are wrong, we need a purely white, Christian Europe.

How America can live with 40% non-whites, is beyond me. But at least you have no Muslims, which are the worst.

>How America can live with 40% non-whites
We cant. we are dieing. whites are officially the minority. entire cities are black. News just said that majority of babies are "minorities" (now majorities).
I am so pissed off that germany is fucked up and importing shitskins.
I was going to move there.. now where am I suppose to go?

Im sorry germany, I dont hate you.. Im just sad.

That was pretty much the plan, yeah. Besides that 1.5 million figure is roughly the same as UK people residing in Europe without a visa.

Does this mean you can kick out the Muslims?

Send them back to France and seal off the Chunnel.

UK will lose millions of EU immigrants and will have to replace it with millions of Pakis

Well done Brits!

youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA

>having no idea how economics works
>muh labor meme

If there is a demand for labor, businesses will simply increase wages.

The problem is not that Brits don't want to work, it is that they don't want to work for 7 pound an hour picking berries and wiping asses.

They simply don't get the living subsidies the locals do.

>How America can live with 40% non-whites, is beyond me.

Now you why almost everyone is packing heat in the US

the nightmare for yuropoors will climax when the the immigrants coming in from said shithole will be packing heat while your average yuropoor is restricted from even having a knife.

You mean that those "racist bigots thinking immigrants be stealing their low skill jobs" were right?

>implying the French and Germans aren't importing millions of them and giving them passports
:^)

Even premier league football players will fail the current visa criteria.

But those criteria are easy to adjust when needed.
That's the whole point of having borders.

The irony is, those jobs were there before the migrants came. The working class were too lazy to take them, or so incompetent they were supplanted by immigrants as soon as they arrived.

>You mean that those "racist bigots thinking immigrants be stealing their low skill jobs" were right?
Not sure if they are racists and bigots, but yes, people are right about EU immigrants to the UK. The lowest of the lowest scum comes to the UK. Yes, they might be white, but they are still poor, uneducated scum criminals.

Or you know, didn't want to be exploited

...or it could hire it's own citizens?

>How America can live with 40% non-whites, is beyond me.

The shitskins segregate themselves. Even in large cities (dot maps ftw.) When niggers riot in Baltimore, for instance, nobody really cares because it's a nigger city.

Worker exploitation is a rare thing in the UK thanks to strict laws (and some EU directives). The few shitty employers are all hiring illegals, no Brit is going to work for them anyway.

OUT OUT OUT

We can finally reinstate the good old fashioned British servant class.

This is great.

I don't understand why leftists are so adamant on having undocumented, tax-avoiding outsiders in their country taking up jobs and not paying for the Liberal Arts college, whilst receiving welfare.

>The shitskins segregate themselves.
Indeed

Did Britain just vote to destroy the Premier League as the league that attracts the best players from all over the world? N'Golo Kante, Anthony Martial, Yohan Cabaye, and Cesc Fabregas would all fail the visa requirements for work if Britain is not part of the EU. How is this good for anyone?

>>implying the French and Germans aren't importing millions of them and giving them passports
>:^)

Importing yes, passports strangely enough no. Our naturalization laws have been tightened quite significantly. It is extremely hard to get a German passport now. Refugees pretty much never get one, except if they have continuous jobs, a good command of German and no history of major gibmees. Plus they have to pay for naturalization courses, which are not cheap.

good. Id like a job on a farm or in a hotel.
send them back

>Oh so they'd rather all spontaneously leave their jobs to go back to whatever hellhole they came from
They can go to any of the 27 other EU Member States including their home state to work under the same conditions they do now, more or less.
>rather than becoming official citizens and paying taxes?
Lmao. How are you going to become a citizen and pay taxes if you can't even get a visa, user?

Because they think they are being moral people by bringing in poor and destitute people who couldn't make it in their own countries, so surely they'll make it in whatever European country they get to leech from.

Are you willing to be paid what they are being paid now?

>pretty much never get one
>except if they wait long enough

Will ones born in Germany be granted citizenship?

>But why would the UK give low skilled people permanent visas?
They won't
>I assume it will only provide conditional visas to people who aren't jobless and visas with expiration dates, right?
like every other country in the world

Glad to help

wow hiring British people so fucking racist

>Will ones born in Germany be granted citizenship?
No, we do not have laws that provide people who are born in Germany with automatic citizenship. You need to still apply for a German passport when you are 18 and the same criteria apply as for anyone else to get it.

>Granting people citizenship for the sole reason of dropping out of their mother's cunts on your soil

Lmao that's some America-tier stupididy.

non britons have to leave britain.

their jobs will be filled with britons.

this is a bad thing?

>The few shitty employers are all hiring illegals, no Brit is going to work for them anyway.

Thereby forcing them to either go legit or fold and make way for people that are.

Something that they didn't have to do when they had a healthy supply of free practically slave labour from the continent.

Whoopsie!

By the way, there are a lot of these places. Isn't isolated like you say it is.

Only if they give up their parents' passports. We don't officially allow dual citizenship. People have to choose before a certain age or they lose their citizenship.

Keep in mind this means the price of all their produce shoots up

No more than shit that was picked legally.

Yes goyim

GOOD

EU migrants are already paying taxes in the UK. This why Brexit is bullshit. It stops legal migration of taxpaying native Europeans, while failing to address all the shitskin and nigger migration from the Commonwealth.

>non briton EU citizens have to leave britain.
>their jobs will be filled with non briton non-EU citizens.

fixed this for you

I mean if they are forced to stop employing immigrants, and brits wont work for immigrant wages, then the only option is to increase wages and also increase the selling price of their produce to cover the loss

Good stuff.
Fuck off Eurowogs.
We don't want you.

>now where am I suppose to go?

Try leaving your parents basement before you attempt to cross an ocean.

it's the same shit everywhere you go

>WHO WILL DO ALL THESE HUMILIATING JOBS?
>AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE AFRAID OF WORK?
>DON'T GIVE YOURSELVES JOB OPPORTUNITIES PLEASE!

If they boot these workers out the UK their economy will first get a dip but then a very nice period of growth and low unemployment. It's a win for the British people to be completely honest.

If you go to the UK, or any country, without the qualifications that the country expects of you, you should NOT be there. I'm not just going to the US right now without meeting their qualifications. These people, these immigrants, they do NOT obey the law. They are criminals by just being present in the UK.

where are all these non eu citizens coming from?

don't get me wrong i get it here. they're just south of us and it's a much porous border, but where exactly are these people coming from?

That's why farming subsidies exist. Either way, Brits will be paying for it until they're acclimated to being their own country again.

India, asia, middle east

Nah they wouldn't they would fall under exceptional talent and get a visa for that. Though I do admit I don't know their exact law I just assumed the laws were similar to that of the US.

Its a hit to the economy no matter what

why would they go to the UK when they know the EU will cuck for them if they stay in EU countries?

not seeing them getting in unless they get the visa.

>where are all these non eu citizens coming from?
Commonwealth.

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jamaika, Australia, Canada, Egypt, parts of Africa etc.

I'd say come to the UK but you sound like a fucking mong.

They go to the UK because the UK wants them and makes it inviting, obviously if the UK stopped doing this they would stop coming, which would then further damage the UK economy

British farmers get around £2billion a year in subsidies from EU. That's a lot of money they won't be seeing anymore

oh no.... a visa....

woah.... that's like... a million walls in one....

>British farmers get around £2billion a year in subsidies from EU. That's a lot of money they won't be seeing anymore
Yes, they will be seeing 3 billion now coming from the UK government as a replacement. How is that possible? Well, you do know that the UK government pays a shitload of money to the EU, right?

Good riddance

The UK pays more directly to the EU than it directly recieves, about 7billion pounds more, so thats not an issue

We pay more into the common farming policy than we recieve so theyll be seeing a rising subsidy

>you sound like a fucking mong.
At least I don't sound like a bong.