When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? I don't remember it being like this

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? I don't remember it being like this.

When actors and actresses who live the most posh, comfortable lives on the entire planet decided to start virtue signalling in their spare time.

when all the r/the_donald posters got too comfy in Sup Forums and decided to branch out

the next logical step was Sup Forums because game of thrones is reddit's favorite show

Why do people like this only complain when there is racism?

Why do they gleefully post when theres cuck spam?

Why do they pretend they're not here because of reddit themselves?

This is probably the case, they're all over the site though.

Those retards and their Scientology shit was bad, but this american politics crap is far worse.

All of Sup Forums was Sup Forums even before Sup Forums when it was /new/ and even before /new/ existed

I still remember Scientology and Israel lobby raids.

Are you saying we shouldn't complain about racism?

Complain all you want about whatever you want
Just not on Sup Forums which entices them to spam more of _

literally no post in this thread is complaining about racism

Not true, go back to plebbit.

>would rather have racism
>than people not wanting racism
sounds like a racist to me. how about you guys?

Are you seriously going to argue semi-ironic racism hasn't been an integral part of Sup Forums since it's inception and then go on to accuse someone of being from reddit? When exactly did you get here?

>implying oracism is objectively bad
sad

>implying that i implied racism is bad
reading comprehension much?

The Sup Forums boogieman meme has been around since the /new/ days.

But things really took off here about 2 years ago. Fags posting black cock, just makes real Sup Forums post obvious Sup Forums threads.
Also the fact that Trump was elected has increased cross board contamination.

>i don't remember it being like this
That pretty much gives you away as a newfag from plebbit. You have to go back.

>Why do they gleefully post when theres cuck spam?

This really bothers me about all of this. Either you're against "racism" or you're not. You can't be only against racism when it's anti white, and you can't only be against racism when it's perpetrated by whites. Cuckspammers are AS bad as the very, very fucking worst of Sup Forums, yet they get a free pass because their target is whites.

And this is why, in a more general sense, I don't think all this NWO political-identity equality mumbo jumbo is going to work out. Because it has immediately become a hateful form of reverse racism against whites. Those people should be the first to pipe up when their ideology starts becoming abusive and oppressive to whites, but they absolutely do not.

You mean like Trump?

No you go back to fucking /reddit/ tumblr.

> semi ironic
it was always fully ironic.
Sup Forums was the place to go to where you could be as edgy as you wanted to. nigger and swastika posting was just a part of that.
it wasn't until stormcuck flooding the boards that the tone shifted from fun to actual racism. that's the entire reason /new/ was deleted. plebbit transplant faggots "organizing" and shilling for the GOP are an even newer and unwanted development you faggot.

When Sup Forums start giving out board specific range bans.

reddit is the home of the largest Donald Trump activist community

This

Ban IPs that have been to plebbit, it'd take care of all the Sup Forums posting

Look at that One post complaining only and the rest gleefully posting

yeah i'm sure plebbit is going to illegally give Sup Forums a list of IP addresses

It's semi-ironic in the sense that there was never a point where someone wouldn't call a spade a spade. By the strict definition assuming the unidentified suspect in a news article about a convenience store being robbed for Newports and 40s is black is racist but you could be damned sure the first response to that article in the OP would have the word "niggers" in it somewhere.

Reddit: the thread

fucking idiot, /r/the_donald is Sup Forums branching out to Reddit not the other way around, but you wouldn't want to say the truth would you? because you're a smelly liberal shitposter who loves complaining about Sup Forums

you are an offended softy faggot, just end your life and stop making whine threads

>Branching out to Reddit
>A good thing
You are cancer

>I said that was good or bad

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.

Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.

Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the piss out of their beliefs.

Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’

Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.

>this is what Sup Forumseddit actually believe
Enjoy your Jew shill president you dumb bluepilled cuck.

/r/the_donald s the only right leaning largish sub-Reddit and only came into existance this year, Sup Forums has been around for years. It's just basic logic but your Reddit brain cannot understand this apparently because you're just a petty triggered liberal who loves to shitpost about /po/

>reddit
>someone who fingered Trump as a "Jew shill"

Dude. He's right. Trump is controlled opposition. He's in bed with ((Israel))

haha way to show that libcuck my fellow centipede

this was a facebook post except you added the "oppose gay marriage" for some reason. i don't think trump cares for such trivial non-issues

Nobody can actually be this incapable of basic logic, right?