International break

>international break

Well, shit talk your country's NT in this thread.
>what do you hope for?
>realistically, what will happen?

I'll start
>not qualify for the world cup so we avoid being embarrassed there
>we'll probably get a win over Peru and draw with Ecuador, scraping into the world cup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
estadisticas.conmebol.com/html/v3/index.html?channel=deportes.futbol.eliminatorias.2381886&lang=es_LA
fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=276453/match=300362087/report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Englel only need 1 point gaurantee automatic qualification so I've been looking at other games. Looking forward to seeing Peru upset the apple cart.

>I'm hoping that we don't jinx it to Montenegro and that Poland somehow fuck's it up
>Poland won't jinx it and we will just get our asses handed over by montenegro

>hope we make it to wc or else wc won't be as fun to watch even if we know we'll lose
>barely scrape by after benching pulisic until the second half of the second half

Look at our squad, btw. I'm thinking I was harsh in the OP, but will the midfielders finally learn to fucking pass a ball? The Venezuela match was basically "JUST: the match"

I have the felings we will lose against Bulgaria, win against Belarus but Sweden will fuck up against Netherlands

>what do you hope for?
I hope for direct qualification.
We will Annihilate Andorra and Sweep Switzerland to ASSERT our rightful WC spot.

Costa rican here, we are only 1 pt apart from WC, so there's not much left. Anyways
>hope: we will totally blow out honduras with nice setups and good tactics
>reality: we will score a counterattack goal on first half and then, it would be the 10 defenders strategy

>Ventura getting sacked and replaced by Ancelotti
>we'll scrape qualification with the clueless old man and go out at group stages once again

>Winning the World Cup
>7-1

El Mex7cAN0

>last 2 games against venezuela and bolivia
We'll lose to venezuela to keep the dream of repechaje alive, but then redeem ourselves by BTFO of bolivia at home

Valverde will score another goal, establishing himself as the next GOAT and Maxi Gomez will come in and score the 4 or 5th goal against bolivia

We've already qualified in Concacrap lol yanquis y centracas son puras mierdas contra papi Mexico jajajajajajajajaaja cabrones

>what do you hope for?
The team and coaching staff dies in a suicide attack vs Syria
We lose to Syria and I can never show my face on Sup Forums again

>Guzman
>Marchesin
>Benedetto

Is Liga MX good now?

Also, based Papu Gomez

>hoping to win the WC easily with Nerman scoring 10 goals in 7 games, 5 of them in our revenge against Germanystan (final score will be 8-0 for >us)
>we'll most likely still easily win the WC but instead of pulverizing Germanystan on our way to the finals >we'll probably win by just 2-0 which isn't satisfying in the slightest

>what do you hope for?
Nations League Division 4 place
We win the Nations League Division 4 and get Euromoneys from Euro 2020 by losing all three group stage games

Not a big thing to ask for

Oh, and of course
>Syria wins against Australia
>US of A finish fourth in CONCACRAP
>Syria plays against USA
>Syria wins

The stars are aligned straight for the money for this

Sounds legit

> away lose against memezuela
> local choke with a tie against lolivia

And we get our legitimate repechaje spot

>what do you hope for?
Glen Kamara's debut.

Dull low scoring defeat.

>hope
just make the wc by a cunt hair of a miracle, nobody thinks of playing bald fuck bradley
>realistically
Probably gonna get raped by meme team pacy niggers of panama and trinidad against white boi farmers in scorching hot weather

not even going to watch

the squad is probably full of pacebabby halfcastes and spurs players

We're going to lose with Venezuela and either tie or win against Bolivia.

Uruguay doesn't do well against small teams clear example is the 2014 world cup, nobody cared about Costa Rica and while England is shit they still were favorites so we had to win against them, Italy is Italy so again they were favorites.

When it's an important match i'd rather play France than Mexico

>Messi not even qualifying for the WC

People will never shut up about it.

We have been through over 20 managers in 10 years or something like that.

>what do you hope for?
I'm not expecting to qualify for the WC, I hope >we get humiliated and manager finally gets sacked
Small defeats against England and Scotland that would keep the manager in charge for many more years.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME

I hope >we win both games.

I think >we'll win one at most. But then again, I thought we'd lose the previous two.

>let's sack the manager every year instead of keeping the old manager that's now experienced with the team which puts him at a great advantage
I hate this dumb mindset, we have the same bullshit over here, everyone is hoping for a magic manager instead of synergising the current manager with the team

>international break

>we need 1 point in 2 matches to qualify for the World Cup
>we will get all 6 points in 2 boring as shit matches

>year is 1993
>France is favorite in his group to qualify for next world cup
>Draw Israel
>No problem they are so strong they will qualify for sure
>Lose 1-2 to Bulgaria
>No 1994 WC

>year is 201
>France is favorite in his group to qualify for next world cup
>Draw Luxembourg
>No problem they are so strong they will qualify for sure
>Next match vs Bulgaria

i'm scared

>estadisticas.conmebol.com/html/v3/index.html?channel=deportes.futbol.eliminatorias.2381886&lang=es_LA
>fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=276453/match=300362087/report.html

>Malexis not booked

WE CORRUPTED NOW

Damn, you Hue's really forgot so quickly where your arrogance got you last time, huh? Can't wait to see you get utterly btfo again.

>>what do you hope for?
Death
>>realistically, what will happen?
We won't qualify and I'll live to see my NT never ever qualify in the coming decades

realistically speaking

>we tie Panama by some altidore tap in/Howard using up the last of his Secretary of Defence lying dormant from the last WC
>beat T&T, Panama wins their game
>we go to playoffs vs aussies
>we squeak by because of Puligod
>go out in groups with 0 pts

>tf
>tp

hmm

proxy or on vacation?

student

Our manager has been here for years and made our best played Kampl more or less retire from the NT at 26! He failed to qualify for the 2014 WC, 2016 Euro and will fail in this WC qualifiers again. How much more time does he need?

>American exchange student in Italy

oh fuck, try not kill any british girls pls

are you the Firenze guy?