/flattering White youtubers/

Do you know there're some Westerner youtubers who's targeting East Asia recently.

Over-reacting on bunch of common stuffs saying flattering words as often as they can.

They are aiming to absorb East Asia net users by flattering on us.
I'm not saying this is something wrong. But I just could spot what's so different between British and American roughly.

youtu.be/apMPMRtcaBU

youtu.be/reTem5lDLHY

(later on the american flatterer changed their channel's name "Eat your kimchi" moving to Japan, and they're making another kind flattering videos for Japan)

youtu.be/oXerN0feQFs

youtu.be/-4XPCG35UuI

to say honestly, this is fucking werid.
I can see they're doing it for youtube money obviously. yeah it's okay but you don't really had to pretend as extrem-degree koreaboo naming your channel "eat your Kimchi" or else.

so fucking shame. man. doing those obvious flattering for money. as white person to flatter to Asian viewers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUQsozpZUSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More pathetic one is Asian tricked by those cheaters. Especially Korean are so sensitive to foreigner's assessment that they are easiest to be deceived by flattering. Somebody have to betray them so that they can realize that that's all 'gukpong'(nationalism) business.

well at least flattery is the least harmful thing i could think of, good on you for spotting the pattern

why is it so hard for gooks to just say "oh, that's nice. have fun" and go about their business. you guys reek of insecurity

>just say "oh, that's nice. have fun"
Kek. Why should I ? for these money chasing tattoo having swearing words using two usual low intelligent Whiteys who tried to deceive us?

imagine if korean vloggers came to the US or the UK and started making videos about our countries. do you know how many people here would give a shit? 0

because they have culture. You had 1 too, but you shared it with other nations and races.
Usually cultures are "untouchable". It means that if a white guy does asian thing he just looks retarded. He is always overreacting to everything. It just looks fake because it is fake.
People have a pattern in their heads. "This how i look like, this is how i act. I do that because everyone else around me does that". That's how it works.

>do you know how many people here would give a shit? 0
well that's pretty much usual thing anyway.
since western civilization has been like slut who has been fucked unintentionally for multiple times already. by all kinds of minorities.

East Asia is kinda pure yet comparing to that. also that's the reason why some of our people like watching foreigners mumbling Korean words while you whitey pink skins get to bitching and nagging when random foreigners are having only little bit of lack of English language speaking skills.

kek. how are they trying to deceive you? you're not paying them anything. youtube is. fucking dumb gook

trying to gather attention with fake reaction IS deceiving you dumb commie dominated fuck.
go and sell your women to random 80 years old white male as usual.

"do you wan some one focky?"

well, i know j-netizens are even more autistic about jvloggers than you guys, so i know the insecurity isn't korean-specific. still, grow up. you're embarrasing your country by sperging out

the only reason I hate them is not they suddenly prefer Japan leaving Korea.

the actual reason I feel really disgusted by them is because I can always obviously spot their flattering acts. to profit through youtube.

fucking christ even 5yo kid dosen't react like that emerging excessive cringeness

their target audience isn't dumb gooks, it's westerners who have never been to asia and are curious what its like

someBODY once told me the world is gonna roll me i aint the sharpest tool in the shed

>their target audience isn't dumb gooks, it's westerners who have never been to asia and are curious what its like
so do your women
youtu.be/qUQsozpZUSw

HAHAHA what a white whore

>especially Koreans.

You can open a weibo account, reveal your nationality and say you love chinese food, THAAD and democracy is shit, then see what happens

What is the blue area in China? Seems too south for Beijing or Shanghai, and tio north for Hong Kong or Macau

>then see what happens
after that what happens?

Then what happen?

perhaps shanghai