If you acted more like him you would get through life better

If you acted more like him you would get through life better

Yeah, probably.

Good advice, I'll just wait for that zombie apocalypse to happen.

*leans back*

can you summarize his principles?

i dont watch that faggot show and dont plan to.

>behave like a schizo without logic or reason
>become Warren Buffet
Yeah, I'm not sure about that...

Rick is the one who behaves without logic or reason. Why does he let 90 percent of Alexandria exist without contributing in any way? Negan makes you work for points. That should be a no brainer, no?

They're both idiots, idiot. One person being an idiot doesn't mean someone else can't be an idiot. Neagan will kill people without any reason whatsoever and then pretend he did it for a reason, because the writers are shitty.

>Neagan will kill people without any reason whatsoever
I dare you to give me 1 example of that

>deflects bullet with bat
>leans behind you
>shiiiiieeeeeeeet
>nothing personnel, rick

Jesse Ventura would have been a way better Negan.

>Moshi moshi Rick-kun! ^_^

He would be a kino Negan yeah. Far too old by now. Andrew Dice Clay would also be great, of course Andrew is a manlet.

>a few Alexandrians kill some of your men
>in retaliation kill random Alexandrians who had nothing to do with it and leave the murderers alone
It's happened several times already, dingus.

And Obi-Wan Ewan McGregor would have been a better Rick. Your point?

What are you talking about, dingus? I recall Negan carving Rosita's face and killing Olivia. That isn't without any reason whatsoever you fucking cartoon character. He wants Rosita to feel guilty. If you don't get why making somebody paying for their tricks by making somebody else pay is impactful then you are most certainly a nigger.

Hot diggity dawg, such a lack of understanding on how to thin the herd whilst improving collective behaviour and not impacting on productivity.

>trying this feebly to move the goalpost
pls kys
He kills people for no reason. I already proved that.
>some in my throng are rebelling
>better kill the ones who aren't rebelling
>that always gets the rebels in line
Full retard.

>I already proved that.
Just tell me then

I already fucking did. He literally tells his people to kill RANDOM Alexandrians for the crimes of others instead of killing the people who committed the crimes. That's insane and nonsensical.

>tfw Rick's gullet is juicy and moist now when previously nothing could be slid down there

Be alpha/ charismatic and dont let anyone step on your toes.

So now you're moving the goalposts from he kills people for no reason to he kills people for the crimes their group commits. Bravo.

>implying I can intimidate someone

Autism/10
When someone slights you, do you find a random person nearby to retaliate against?

It's not a random person you autist. You don't care about dying fine Negan will kill your friend. Stop pretending this concept flies past you when it was already approved for general audiences.

It WAS a random person, fuckwit. Neagan told one his people to kill a random person and she fucking did. She killed a no-name fat lady who just walked out onto her porch and didn't even know what the fuck was going on.

If you had the body type that Negan has and you utilize it, people would be intimidated by you. You don't even have to be a scumbag. Look at the way JDM acts when he's being 'gentleman' Negan. He moves freely through his space confidently and just had a commanding presence, dominating over everyone with his tonal shifts, wit, and authority. And JDM isn't even bulky anymore. Everyone thinks walking around like a turtle to show your muscles while scowling is scary, but it's not. Being jolly and authoritative at the time is how it works.

>And JDM isn't even bulky anymore.
He wore a foam muscle suit for the only role he was bulky (based comedian)

Lul

>If you had the body type that Negan has
You mean the AIDS-patient bod?

cheeky

such a slut

All the Alexandrians are close knit, fuckwad. People knew Olivia and knew her well. You just want to argue.

*sucks air through teeth*

What's it called in the premiere when Negan kinda air kisses Rick? That kino didn't happen in the retardbook.

you know it

>act like a retard
>retarded society rewards you for it
Makes sense, but I have too much self-respect.

do you agree with this question, he would have made a much, much better Negan

I see no reason why I that chink faggot would besides DUDE HE IS TALLER LMAO. Patrick Warburton however brings all the cards to the table.

If you acted this good you could get a role in The Walking Dead

>chink

racism outside of Sup Forums is not aloud

Does he look white to you? He looks like a rat to me. Sorry for being honest.

Kevin Durand isn't asian

>honest

dont you mean an edgy tryhard?

Gabriel >>>>>>>>>> Lesbo

There's nothing tryhard about calling a rat a rat. This is the internet you pussy not your gay social group.

>Aloud
What did he mean by this?

It's clearly aloud as user said it. You are allowed to be accurate from time to time.

Did you mean: Donald Trump

>aloud

>>>/Tumblr/

See... Unproductive fatties need to go. They need to get to fuck.

>triggered
>retard
Easy there, downy

He was pretty bulky on Supernatural.

I would find all major league limbo matches, join them and get the gold prize every FUCKING time.

chink

Asperger's syndrome: the post

>I'm 6'0
>220lbs not much fat
>boxing, power lifting and MA for almost 10 years
>Degree in Computer Science
>Have built a house on land I bought
>neet loner

Fuck, I could seriously take over this whole town or country if I wanted to, I know I could, I'm just....

How do I be great Sup Forums?

>without any reason whatsoever
He's guilt-tripping them, you dumb fuck.

At least you're a top tier neet loner.