Do you like NBA Youngboy?

Do you like NBA Youngboy?

I listened to one of his songs and I thought it was pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=74hZN9i2eEA

Attached: nbayoungboy.jpg (600x450, 59K)

no

nah not really. this song is alright, but his voice is kind of annoying. i want to find out the backstory on that dent in his head too.

He has potential. Keep in mind he's only 18

>has perfect opportunity to rhyme "funny" with "from me"
>says nothing

Attached: 220px-NBA-YoungBoy-Mugshot-3.png (220x277, 71K)

this nigga is 18 and has 4 kids

hes trash and my friend never fucking shuts up about him

because your friend is patrician. he doesn't hand you the aux cord because he's tried of hearing Jedi Mind Tricks and Tribe

i dont listen to that gay shit either. its all you dumb faggots listening to all these generic ass flavor of the month trap rappers that have nothing unique about them.

What do you listen to, autistics stuff like death metal and k pop?

not generic rappers that will be forgotten in 2 months :^)
6ix9ine, famous dex, gucci, the list goes on..

If you don't like 6ix9ine, then you're a definite soyboy

Nigga you dumb. 69 is gonna fall off soon. And Dex career over after his chain snatched . He not strong enough to come back from that. Youngboy and Kodak at the top . Real talk

I like all the rappers I listed

Nobody like Kodak except Florida niggas

6ix9ine is getting more and more popular, you idiot. He has 5 songs on the billboard hot 100, he's probably the hottest rapper out right now besides Cardi B

Okay? I said he’s gonna fall off soon, like in a year or so. I don’t give a fuck what the billboard says today or tomorrow. He not versatile and everybody gonna end up gettin bored. All the good songs on his album were the ones that were already released + Billy. The rest was basura

okay I agree with your last sentence, but 4 hits in a span of a few months is very impressive. Not even Future does that anymore

im mad u put gucci on that list guccis still here after coming out in 2005 dumbass

What's with all these NBA and YBN rappers recently? It sounds significantly dumber than any Lil or Yung rapper.

>h-he’s a one hit wonder
>h-his album won’t even chart
>he-he’ll be gone in 3 years trust me!

K E K E
E
K
E

this. Every single he released since Gummo has been a hit, and he's showing zero signs of slowing down

Yeah I fw gummo,Keke,kooda, And Billy. But I jus don’t see him being able to keep it up. Hopefully he can tho

I bet he can