Hello everyone. I am a 29 year old man. I have a high paying job but have been unable to find a wife...

Hello everyone. I am a 29 year old man. I have a high paying job but have been unable to find a wife. I had a gf ten years ago. Clearly something is going wrong. I am looking to date a 12-16 year old girl to eventually marry.

I have done over 100 hours of research and i have come to view

Argentina - AOC 14

Ukraine - AOC 16 (not enforced)

Germany - Age of consent 14

as the three best countries find a future wife age 12-16 years old. Can people from these countries give me advise on what the climate is like for a 29-32 year old white male looking to date a 12-16 year old white women?

I would hang out at malls and the park or set up teen modeling photography where i pay teens large sums of money to take their photo. (Secretly it is a date to get to know the girl)

Thanks everyone for input. I'm primary looking for input from these three countries what the climate is like for people like me trying to date/marry younger girls.

--------------------------------------
Ya que los tres mejores países encuentran una futura esposa de 12 a 16 años de edad. ¿Pueden las personas de estos países darme consejos sobre cómo es el clima para un hombre blanco de 29 a 32 años que busca salir con mujeres blancas de 12 a 16 años?

Me gustaría pasar el rato en los centros comerciales y el parque o configurar la fotografía de modelado adolescente donde pago a los adolescentes grandes sumas de dinero para tomar su foto. (Secretamente es una cita para conocer a la chica)

Gracias a todos por la entrada. Soy principal buscando la entrada de estos tres países cómo es el clima para la gente como mí que intenta fechar / casar a muchachas más jóvenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P2qyajhWqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>Ukraine
Dont touch our chicks.

i'm not going to east ukarine that place is a shithole.

Maybe donesk but that's it

>implying donetsk isn't east
>implying donetsk isn't a shithole
That said fuck off

so what happens if i go to your country with a lot of money then hang out at the parks/malls to meet future girls to date?

your police harass me?

I get beat up by local men i am competing with?

I am tolerated?

I am embraced by local teens for my easy money and charm?

>I am tolerated?
This.
>I am embraced by local teens for my easy money and charm?
Lmao no. Best case you'll be their entertainment for the day if you have an interesting accent and walk away with a gold digger

I know a girl that ran away from her home at the age of 14 and moved in with her boyfriend (he was about 25 iirc). Her mom went to the police but nothing happenend. Later they even got a child together, but as you can imagine the girl was pretty degenerate and they went seperate ways eventually.

Everyone was pretty mad at the guy for fucking a 14 yo girl and her brother actually wanted to beat his ass, but he didn't go through with it. It will be hard for you to find a normal girl that age that would date you. Her family and friends will probably dislike you and pretty much everyone else will at least think you are or even a pervert.

The age of consent is also a bit more complicated in germany. Technically it is 14, but if one party is younger than 16 and the other one older than 21, you can still get dragged into court. If the judge comes to the conclusion that the older party was
>exploiting the lacking ability of sexual self-determination
of the junger party, you comitted a crime and will get convicted. Even if the act was consensual. You can imagine that this is very vague and heavily depends on the judge. In some cases they are very strict, in others you might easily get away with it.

*everyone else will at least think you are weird or even a pervert.

post pic with timestamp to verify that this is not bullshit!

on your toughts. the age you described there is only ok in case both partners are same old. if there is an age gap and/or money is involved be sure its not like what you said. better think of 18!

do you think i would fair better in cities like Berlin or in the country side like Bautazen ?

country side:
my money goes futher
i'm more 'exotic'
more police harassment and rednecks

city:
i'm more normal, more liberal women

I heard a lot of Germans drive to poland to have sex with underage girls right at the border. Is this true?

es ist die Wahrheit. Amerikanische Polizei ist sehr schlecht, wenn es darum geht, Männer zu verletzen, die wie junge Mädchen mögen. Ich möchte irgendwo hingehen, der mich annimmt, wie ich bin. Ich denke, argentinien, deutschland und ukraine sind diese Orte?

>country side:
>my money goes futher
>i'm more 'exotic'
>more police harassment and rednecks
Germany has a much higher population density than the US, so there is no desolate countryside like you might imagine. They also aren't poorer or much different than the city folk. The only real difference is that there are more old people and less foreigners.

If I was you I would go with the city.

>I heard a lot of Germans drive to poland to have sex with underage girls right at the border. Is this true?
Never heard of this before. Poland is not a third world country, their living standards are not far behind germany.

what if i did Free private English tutoring in the suburbs? would i be able to hangout with a lot of 14-17 year old german girls?

how suspicious would the police be?

also how bad are racists and german rednecks?

I'm italian so my skin is tan and not white. will the old germans and racists harass me and arrest me just for hanging out and taking photos in public?

>what if i did Free private English tutoring in the suburbs? would i be able to hangout with a lot of 14-17 year old german girls?
This might work, although the parents might be suspicious if it is entirely free. You probably might want to charge a bit less than the competition.

>how suspicious would the police be?
Having sex with 14-15 yos is not illegal, although as I pointed out you are not entirely safe from getting into legal trouble. Having sex with 16+ yos is totally fine (unless it's prostitution). I don't think the police will care at all, but you might want to check wether or not you need a work permit for that type of job.

oh i'm not even talking about sex. I'm just looking to date a girl. You see i'm looking for my future wife :)

>also how bad are racists and german rednecks?
Germans are actually very tolerant, the worst thing that could happen is people mistaking you for a refugee and staying away from you.

>will the old germans and racists harass me and arrest me just for hanging out and taking photos in public?
No, but keep in mind that you can't take pictures of people, even in public. If you are taking a picture of a building and there happens to be someone randomly on the photo or it's a large crowd of people it is fine though. There are a lot of grey areas to this.

Well, dating is not illegal either and I doubt the police would even care about tutoring.

there is no expectation of privacy in public??

in Germany I am not allowed to take photos of random ppl in public?

"t’s not illegal to take pictures of people. Only to publish those pictures without their consent. (but on this item I am not clear!)"
:(

I just looked ot up and apparently you can take pictures of people, but they could sue you to delete the picture. And publishing the pictures is regulated mlre strictly.

bummp

Fuck off with this pasta.

Fuck off with this pasta.

>12 years old

Cheesus Crust

god i'm just talking about dating and marriage not sex. I thought an international community would be more liberal towards these things:!?

bummpm

Fuck off, son of a bitch.

Pedophiles like you don't have a good life in Germany. They get exposed, stalked, threatened, beaten, jailed and never released due to own safety. Not even joking.

wow. didn't know germany could be this intolerant

German tolerance is just a meme from the internet and newspapers.

Have a video of a pedophile beaten into absence with objects and punches for being pedophile in German jail:
youtube.com/watch?v=4P2qyajhWqY

Don't come here, you filthy animal.

jesus. your country is worse than africa.

Looks like Argentina and ukraine it is. I'm not trying to live in some heathen back water cesspool

Well, nobody likes pedophiles.
There are also political groups in Germany, who demand a national referendum about death penalty for child molesters.

yeah. Remind me never to visit Germany. I think i'd rather go to Netherlands or Sweden. aka someplace with reasonable people not moronic barbarians that execute ppl based on their sexual orientation

bummp