Is the left wing this retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

finviz.com/map.ashx?t=geo
finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has the Euro taken that bad of a hit?
top kek.

The pound has fallen a bit against the dollar however. Which is probably what they are harping on about.

I may be reading this wrong, but doesn't this say that the pound has loss value against the euro?

With USD.

They are retarded man.

Though the pound is stronger it has become less strong during the last few years. Nothing to do with BREXIT.

None of these people understand trading, with any graph you can point to a point of fluctuation and zoom in ignoring the whole graph and make a false narrative.

Yes it does. Allow me to take the bait here: OP's graph says "how many pounds makes a euro", so the inverse of it is the value of the pound against Euro.

So as you can see from the graph, the value of GBP has dropped in comparison to Euro. Thus I sincerely have no idea what OP is trying to mock about.

>So this is the power of a unbiased Y axis

Your graph is pounds per euro, not euros per pound user

NOT BECAUSE OF BREXIT

Also, the pound has become less strong over a few years sure, but it is still stronger.

And? It still tracks value fluctuations. Reversing it indicates the same value fluctuation.

I wasn't convinced by your intentionally inverted graph but the use of capital letters helped push your argument over the line. Thanks user, my grayscale world is now in technicolor.

No, no it doesn't. If you need more pounds to make a Euro, it's been devalued slightly. And you can't say it's not because of Brexit because you can clearly see a downward trend and then a huge upward spike when Brexit passed.

That's why way way way back before 2007 the graph is low, because the pound was stronger vs the Euro

I don't think you understand user. Let me try:-

NOT BECAUSE OF BREXIT!

Ok, if the most obvious choice of events didn't cause it, then what did?

oh nos

all these armchair economists kek

It willhelp the UK's economy fromthebottom up if the pound is cheaper. This means other developing marketplaces will getmore of a deal i ntrade with us, its more opportune for many international marketplaces.

Also, housing prices will start to drop, and more.

But, remain doesnt care about that,they are emotional autists.

tfw a board full of neckbeards is less autistic than these left wing babies signing these petitions and shit

I understand that you're saying it's not falling past unusually low points, but the argument that #Remain is making is that it has set you back 2 years, as evidenced by that graph

Yeah there was a minor fluctuation when BREXIT happened, but if you actually ZOOM OUT on the graph you realize how insignificant it is. Anyone can play the game of cropping parts of a graph for their false narrative.

Ive just seen its inverse.

Yeah so according to the graph the pound dropped a small amount presumably to brexit but has been worse off in previous years.

Not sure what OP is trying to get at here.

You're going to have to try harder user. What the Op is trying to convey is a result (NOT BECAUSE OF BREXIT!) despite the information suggesting something different. It's time to get creative and help him.

I never argued the pluses or minuses of it falling, I'm just telling OP his graph is wrong, which he probably already knew.

Thanks user. I had a slight worry your scale would have focused on the past week but it didn't, which is perfect for hiding away any relevance.

>pound regains almost half of its value againt the dollar before trading ends

>muh brexit is causing the pound to go down oh noes!!

you guys realise this is literally down to speculators hedging for asolid remain but getting brexit? They weren't prepared, they pulled every single bit of extra invetment they pumped in, hence the fucking massive drop in the pound.

Yeah, for a very brief period.

Do you realize how many traders were banking on Remain? What you have is a bunch of traders who made a bad prediction and they dumped their holdings for this brief period out of fear. Of course they would keep underbidding other people out of fear of it falling further. It's nothing to do with the broader economy, just speculators acting has a scared heard. We will return to the mean. All the 'MUh pound is falling' is just indicative of people who don't understand trading.

"AFTER BREXIT"

You massive stupid fuck. UK is still in EU and will be for maybe 2 years.

I can't believe you Anglos are that. fucking. stupid.

>speculation, meet market

areyou poles that dumb?

>poland

He's clearly referring to Brexit the vote. Is there some reason you might be upset about Brexit in general?

>talking about Brexit impact even before UK gov start leave procedure, even announce it. There is no new PM to even mention it.

are you anglos that dumb? Nigga will see how hard you fucked yourselfs in 10 years.

Yes I'm upset it will take so long for them to pack their bags, they should be kicked out in a week and go down the shit drain where they belong, along with massive numbers of niggers and muslims.

> where will I go to collect strawberries now : the post

Eastern Europe getting triggered for this sole reason is delicious.

EU on suicide watch lol

Initial shock was harsh and they already recovered more than half of it in a single day.

It's like the fuckers that sold Volkswagen last year. I made mad cash over this. I'm talking 10% in a single day.

People are complete retard that act on mass wave following the trend. Most investors included. Volkswagen did not magically become this much less productive because of a minor lie about a technical question of secondary importance about muh carbon emissions on old models. It dropped 20% in one hour. Recovered 10% over the rest of the day, regained its previous peak after three weeks.

You literally are too stupid to even read fucking graphs
It's after 1 day of trading and Bank of England , Bank of America and Bank of Canada dumping billions so it doesn't completely collapse.
Just wait until Monday when markets open again.
This is not Brexits fault. It was just a needle prick that popped the bubble

bruh, that shows a pretty major tank in the GBP relative to the USD

for the record, i am absolutely 100% glad that brexit succeeded

t. someone who made some nice money off of this and likes seeing globalism get fucked

never been there and never would go there, I don't see any reason. I'd honestly pick Croatia or italy in a heartbeat.

I'm happy to see at least you enjoy shitting on Eastern Europe. I don't know why to mention it- Poland is in Central Europe.

finviz.com/map.ashx?t=geo

finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec

Here are some scary stories for you to read have fun

Fucking 75% service economy, literal leeches

Listen that's not the narrative I'm looking for here user. The pound may (or may not) have fell but ultimately it had NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT!

Tell your family, tell your friends, nip into Thomas Cook and explain to customers that what they've lost in exchanged currency is just natural market forces and had nothing to do with the referendum.

Get on board guys!

Eastern Europe is upset for many reasons. First of all UK is a honeypot for students and bydlos to earn tons of money during the summer. Collect strawberries, cut heads of chickens and shit like that. They can brag about it later because they suddenly become "cultured". You can also easily abuse the welfare system in UK and get enough money to survive while jacking off or studying on a """"loan""". After which you flip the finger and tell the UK to piss off, since you're not paying anything back.

The next reason is look at who are the biggest leeches of EU right now? Gee, I wonder. So now that UK leaves it means the EU is less stable. Other countries need to pick up more slack. It becomes harder. Also, EE will start screaming non stop that Russia will attack TOMORROW (which my country is sadly to blame for the fear mongering since it does the most barking), because the UK left and destabilized the EU.

tl;dr : less gibsmedat. shitting potato sacks all around.

Y so salty Thunderfoot? Scared I am right and the left should stick to things not related economics?

>leftists claiming others divide a country

hilarious

Hey I've been trying to help, don't project your salt on me. Given that in this thread you've already contradicted your main argument (from BREXIT having no impact to a "fluctuation"), I'm beginning to think you're maybe not cut out for this game bro.

Russia could attack tomorrow but our membership to the EU doesn't negate our obligations or interests within NATO.

I don't agree with what the EU is or does, I think it should burn. But I'd fight for Lithuania if it came down to it.

I'm beginning to think you're maybe not cut out for not being cuck. Maybe learn about trading and markets before you give your "opinion" on the matter.

Ha yeah man, the divide was already there, he just doesn't like it when the right stands up to leftist overreach.

Don't mirror my patronising tone please, I know it's the highest form of flattery but it just doesn't sit well on somebody who undermines their own argument. After putting together all those lovely pictures too. Quite disappointing really.

>You didn't short the pound?

Arming yourself cost money.
But hey fuck the polish scums, we give them billions and they fucking buy american weapons instead of euro ones.

The answer to that question is universally always yes.

LOL'ing so hard at other people my age. Ah well, they will grow up some day.

Can confirm.

>low reading comprehension
>blames OP
I thought the Remain faction was supposed to be the "more educated"