ROXANNE

ROXANNE

Attached: shoutoutstosimpleflips.jpg (480x360, 13K)

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED LIGHT

Drinking game: take a shot everytime you hear Roxanne in the lyrics.

SUSANNE

Attached: 1514905268893.jpg (470x554, 29K)

literal suicide

legit decent song. used to sing this and lyin eyes on the way to school with my mom.

THOSE DAYS ARE OVER

Attached: 16fy57.jpg (639x502, 55K)

Is this it? our monthly Police thread?

ROXANNE,PUT ON A RED LIGHT, SO LONELY, I CAN'T STAND LOSIN, WHAT CAN I DO, ALL I WANT IS TO BE NEXT TO YOU, THERE'S A HOLE...IN MY LIFE, SENDING OUT A SOS, KEEP IT UP, I COULDN'T STAND ANOTHER HOUR OF DAYLIGHT, ON AND IT WOULD BE OK ON ANY OTHER DAY, DOES EVERYONE STARE THE WAY I DO? I ONLY STARE THIS WAY AT YOU, DON'T STAND, DON'T STAND SO, DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME, CANARY IN A COAL MINE, BOMBS AWAY BUT WE'RE OK, BOMBS AWAY IN OLD BOMBAY, SHADOWS IN THE RAIN, I'M SO TIRED, I'M THE OMEGAMAN, ONE WORLD, I'LL ALWAYS BE KING OF PAIN, MANY MILES AWAY.

Now this thread can go to the archive.

Attached: zenyatta mondatta.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Attached: 1492606126438.jpg (706x411, 43K)

Listening to Regatta de Blanc right now. I got this one plus Synchronicity at a record fair recently

e|-3-
B|-3-
G|-5-
D|-3-
A|-5-
E|---

Reggatta is my second favorite of their albums, it's got some weak stuff on there but the good stuff is some of the best they ever did. Synchronicity is my third favorite: it's consistent but the highs aren't as good as their early stuff.
Either way, glad to hear another mu guy listening to the cops...they don't get much love here.
It's a drinking competition, one drinks on Roxanne and the other drinks on Put on the red light

Attached: regatta.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I KNOW YOUR MIND IS MADE UP
SO PUT AWAY YOUR MAKEUP

Attached: ab5e5100051237c076c6f2801afbb68b.jpg (644x668, 57K)

ur all that I wanted of a gurl

Outlandos d'Amour is legit one of my favorite albums of all time.

I'm deaf

Stewart Copeland is so amazing. Plebs and shitters on drums don't recognize or discuss his brilliance.

that's true

Attached: andydick.jpg (806x688, 80K)

Really? He's not the fastest or most complex drummer, but AFAIK he's well respected for his creativity. Also, he's my favorite musician, he always gives a fun interview. Lastly, Sting may have written the songs but Stew was the soul of the band. Look at Sting's solo career and you can tell Stewart, and Andy, cut away a lot of Sting's weaker ideas.

MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Man the police were so fucking good. i wish i got to see them tour, my dad did and i envy him.

Attached: 1490667674064.jpg (2048x1330, 904K)

CAROLINE

Attached: Johnette Napolitano.jpg (1280x853, 372K)