Canadian Netflix

>Canadian Netflix

Rights are owned by bell media, it's on something called "CraveTV" which is their version of netflix.

check to see if it's in the kids section or shut the fuck up and watch who's driving doug

is doctor who worth watching?

fuck no

>If there's no variety, you win

>Canadian anything

>a fucking leaf

>tfw living in the worst anglo country

Well, did you watch it? Who drove Doug? I need some answers motherfucker.

>it's a "jealous Americans pretend they're better than Canada" thread

Don't laugh too hard, amerilards, you would want to get a heart attack and be left with a $400,000 hospital bill. Especially after your cheeto meme president takes away your health care.

This is a Canadian board, now.

I just had a Grand Mac today, you can suck my American penis

shut the fuck up.
If you want your own one bed one bath apartment in the middle of crime central in this fucking country, you have to be a CEO of a company. I want to move to Wyoming. Same Time zone, not too many people like here, not too little either. Everything is 1/10th the price even though wages are the same

lame :(

Did you a favour. Dr Who is probably the single worst series to ever be aired.

I dunno. Never seen it. Just watched the Dr Who episode of Craig Ferguson and decided to see if it was on Canadian Netflix.

The fuck are you on about?

Middle of fuck ass nowhere Wyoming's going to cost less than downtown Van, sure, but an equivalent rural property in any Canadian province or territory is cheaper.

Meanwhile, most US major cities are much more expensive than Canada's comparable cities, which number approx three.

are you serious?
Everything costs ten times the price as in the states.
You can get a good apartment in any american city besides the major ones for about 1/3 the price for canadian apartments, not even including Hongcouver or >laffs

Also pic related... wtf?

What's it like having half your paycheck go to """""free healthcare""""" and refugees, and still having to pay $13 for a sixpack.

Not him, but it's awful. My wage is the same it was ten years ago. I can't even afford a car. I hate this fucking country. It's why I want to move to the states.

>My wage is the same it was ten years ago

Then you are either a complete retard or are getting paid under the table because you are here illegally.

born and raised.
Just admit it, this country is a joke

The only reason Canadia hasn't been nuked yet is because the Zaibatsu live there.