He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong

He killed a politician.

Sure, the politician was a dick, but that's no reason to kill him.

Didn't he also kill a bunch of random no-majs with his tard rage towards the end?

Also was it autism?

>didn't tentacle rape Newt when he had the chance

He did everything wrong.

politicians aren't human so it's alright

Good to see someone said this for me, for a change.

Did they fuck?

the boy is dumbledore actually, so yes.

No he isn't. Pic related is dumbledore.

>Dumebledore was a ginger twink
>so is Newt

What did rowling mean by this?

>Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald and is the owner of the elder wand
>Newt defeated Grindelwald so the wand should answer to him
>Newt clearly has history with Grindelwald if he knew when to revelio Graves

We're approaching a new level of pottery, boys.

>Didn't tentacle rape Newt
>Didn't suck on Newt's nipples and turn Newt into the mommy he never knew

This.

Also his faces were cringy. Why is ezra "the mong" miller so consistently terrible?

he looks a little bizarre

He was playing a severely autistic, possibly downright retarded kid who had been abused all his life. He's not terrible.

Wand ownership only transfers in wand based combat, you can't just punch someone in the face and get their wand

He was a nomaj, nomajs are literally subhumans

Except Harry literally took the elder wand out of Malfoy's hand.

Except the second owner of the elder wand simply killed the first owner while he slept and took it.

For real though, why did the politician's brother start laughing and clapping when he died? I get that he was a dick but that was a little uncalled for.

That doesn't mean they fully acquired ownership, in the same way Voldemort didn't fully own the Elder wand

Voldemort didn't own it at all because Harry owned it. There's no "fully" here.

That having said, wand ownership is possibly the biggest ass pull in the entire franchise so I don't even know.

Voldemort owned it in terms of physically having it, in the same way a squatter owns a house, but the wand still recognised Harry as its true owner

I agree with you though, shit's all retarded

>Harry's squad and Malfoy's squad kicked the shit out of each other multiple times a year
>their wands changed ownership every single time

Makes me kek tbqh

>terrible acting
>brick face
>hideous toenails

he's finished when JUSTice league comes out. It'll be eisenberg pt II

this only applies to the elder wand you stupid fuck.

Nah they'll love his quirkiness saying he stole the show just like Gal Gadot did in BvS (lol)

He was beautiful in West Need to Talk About Kevin, only thing I remember about that movie is wanting to ream him silly.

What went wrong? How did he JUST so fast?

>He was beautiful in West Need to Talk About Kevin

Are you fucking joking?

God damn it, *we

Find a flaw.

>How did he JUST so fast?

He aged. Twinks are doomed to get ugly once they pass their early 20's. Redmayne is a rare anomaly, though he probably stays young by drinking copious amounts of semen.

Michael Jackson

Someone post the "Redmayne gets his Oscar shoved up his ass" fanfic.

People are already bashing him for his shitty cameos in not one but TWO dc movies, and that stupid trailer where quips isn't doing him favors either. it doesnt help that Grant Gustin is a much more likable Flash.

I'm glad the Flash movie has been practically canceled.

eyes too far apart, mouth like a horse, shit tumblr gif.

His mouth is the best part of him imo

Why do you hate Ezra

such a thing exists?

He's shit senpai.

Yeah

Farrell fucks Redmayne with his oscar and then implies that he's going to fuck him with his BAFTA. It's kino.

post it nigra

So I just watched this film today and whilst I enjoyed I can't help but feel the story is a mess. I get the feeling it made sense in the books but then cut out everything out that joined the stories.

- Why did the autist kill the politician?

- Why is the leader of the magical community a black woman in 1920s but then have laws against Muggle marriage? How does no one see the massive hypocrisy in that?

- What exactly was Grindlewalds plan and why was he in New York in hiding in 1920s? Wasn't he suppose to be Magic Hitler?

- Why is Newt travelling around like a criminal when he only wants to release the American Bald Eagle in Arizona?

- Why were there a load of regular exotic animals roaming New York?

- Why is Mind Reading now a mental illness?

- Why did she fall in love with the Muggle she met for 5 minutes?

I also think there was way too much Transformers CGI. I am sick of watching New York getting destroyed by Indians and their CGI computers

>- Why did she fall in love with the Muggle she met for 5 minutes?

Jacob is lovable.

disney shills, let them be

There are no books you shit

>Why did the autist kill the politician?
The politician called him a freak in an earlier scene

>Why is the leader of the magical community a black woman in 1920s but then have laws against Muggle marriage? How does no one see the massive hypocrisy in that?
Wizards are too busy discriminating against house elves, giants and goblins and shit to care about skin color

>What exactly was Grindlewalds plan and why was he in New York in hiding in 1920s? Wasn't he suppose to be Magic Hitler?
You answered your own question. He was there because he was in hiding. He's wanted in Europe. And yes he is Magic Hitler

>Why is Newt travelling around like a criminal when he only wants to release the American Bald Eagle in Arizona?
All of his creatures are illegal and as explained in the film they're all banned from the US

>Why were there a load of regular exotic animals roaming New York?
They escaped the zoo because Newt's horny rhino broke into it. Nigga did you even watch the film?

>Why is Mind Reading now a mental illness?
it's not but you can be born with natural talent at something, same reason harry happened to have a knack for quidditch

>Why did she fall in love with the Muggle she met for 5 minutes?
She's never met a muggle before and jacob is a sweet dude who managed to charm her even though she could read his every thought. that makes him pretty swell dont you think?

>I am sick of watching New York getting destroyed
At least they fixed it this time.

That haircut looks pretty wrong to me.

grindelwald should have been smarter

that is the point, he has that bowl cut

Miller > Holland

Both acting and twinking

because brother was crazy cultist who believes in magic. that one event proved to his father that he was right and got rid of the brother whom father loved most

you're all retarded, dumbledoor was mentioned half way through the movie as being his teacher. And being one of the only people to support him and what he was doing.

it does?
I like it. also tumber is more or less default image host these days

Both are shit compared to Eddie.

>- Why did the autist kill the politician?
because he called him trash and represented all the people who looked down on him and his orphan brothers and sisters
>Why is the leader of the magical community a black woman in 1920s but then have laws against Muggle marriage? How does no one see the massive hypocrisy in that?
how so? magic world had no black slavery, they have house elves and regardless of skin all nomages are seen as unequal. there is no reason a black magic woman would not be equal to other magic people.
>What exactly was Grindlewalds plan and why was he in New York in hiding in 1920s? Wasn't he suppose to be Magic Hitler?
His plan was to harness the autistic power or make it rampage to expose the magic world to humans and start a war which he could win easily thus purging the world of none magic people.
>Why is Newt travelling around like a criminal when he only wants to release the American Bald Eagle in Arizona
its a crime. US banned beasts.
>Why is Mind Reading now a mental illness
Why is it even in the story?
>Why did she fall in love with the Muggle she met for 5 minutes?
because it gives audiences warm fuzzy feelings
>film
all this was in the film, you just did not pay attention

But that's what Rowling wants you to think. Notice how Newt couldn't explain why Dumbledore was fond of him? It's because he is Dumbledore and simply didn't make up that detail.

Why is he so beautiful, Sup Forums? I don't even want to fuck him. I just want to cuddle and hold hands with him and make him breakfast.

>I don't even want to fuck him

What are you some kind of faggot or something?

I mean I do, but it's more than that. I want to live out the rest of my life in his presence.

>I don't even want to fuck him

His mouth is genetically engineered for sucking dicks, though.

>watching FBAWTFT with sister
>Newt is onscreen
>mfw she puts her hand down her panties

No, it's more retarded. Harry Disarmed Malfoy, but Malfoy didn't have the Elder Wand on him. In fact, Malfoy never touched the Elder Wand, and never knew that, for a brief period of time, he was its master. Malfoy's own wand switched to Harry when he was Disarmed, but so did the Elder Wand, which was sitting at that moment in Dumbledore's tomb.

redmeme lust has reached an all time high thanks to fantastic beasts

did she put her dick into a fleshlight?

Fucking kekd

Literally dullest

>has probably given thousands of blowjobs to countless men
>still manages to look so pure and demure

That's real talent.

He died.

Nah, it's heavily implied he's alive.

A steady diet of jizz is why he looks so youthful at 35.

I hope not, he was the best part of the movie

He was only in it for like 3 minutes and barely left an impression.

W-whoah. He's like an artist's rendition of a trap.

>At least they fixed it this time
>the sounds of those bricks flying back together

the magical reconstruction of the carnage was pleasing to my eyes and ears

He didn't.

Fucked up they killed him.

He'll be fine. There's a deleted scenes where he gets on a ship at the end.

Nobody can kill pure military grade autism.

Which kino is this?

>There's a deleted scenes where he gets on a ship at the end
>two severely autistic twinks travelling together

Good lord.

>protagonists of world's most popular franchise are a retard and an autist

The world sure is changing.

google search says it's from the Yellow Handkerchief

>it's a KStew movie

>ywn kiss his neck and chest where the shirt opens

j d i m s a
d
i
m
s
a

>he's 35
>meanwhile former twink DiCaprio looked like this at his age

Is Redmayne the king of twinks?

Newt wasn't retarded, he was just autistic

Nah I meant Credence is retarded.

He must be around 20 and he acts like an 8 year old.

It's from all the abuse, it's stunted his growth

He'll man up after spending time with Newt and probably join in some threesomes with him and Tina

>he'll man up after spending time with Newt
Oh, I bet he will. The question is, will Newt go to prison for it?

"twink king" is an oxymoron I think.

But it's pretty obvious redmeme is the most famous and successful twink in the entire world.

Whose nipples do you think Credence prefers to suck on? Newt's or Tina's?

Why? Credence isn't underage.

Credence is so stilted and hungry for control that he'll probably wind up raping Newt and Tina

Newt will insist it be his since he's the mum in the relationship. Tina is the father.

It's not rape if Newt lets him.

D-do you think Newt would enchant his nipples to produce milk? What do you think yummy Newt milkies taste like?

>"twink king" is an oxymoron I think.

Twink queen then.

I got turned on by the scene where he gets bullied and beaten. I wish they'd gone further with him.

>What do you think yummy Newt milkies taste like?

Butterscotch pudding

It was entirely unrealistic that they didn't gangrape him desu.

I want to see what he'd look like with long hair and bangs.

he would literally look like the one on the right

>ywn see the scene from the book wherein lili is at the brothel and an ugly man bursts into his room with his dick out, and lili sucks it enthusiastically
why live

>Jacob makes special pastries filled with Newt cream
>they're in the shape of little salamanders

>so pure and demure
you mean autistic

>not afraid of tucking his dick between his legs in extreme close-up
>afraid of a little gay gang rape

What a hack desu

>ywn see the scene from the book wherein lili is at the brothel and an ugly man bursts into his room with his dick out, and lili sucks it enthusiastically

What the fuck, why was that cut from the movie? Fucking hacks.

I'm sure redmang would've been fine with it, it's Tom Hooper who's the hack.