Brexit is racism. Stop lying

Why is the Brexit campaign pretending like they aren't racist.

Why don't you just own your racism? Why not just come out and say that you hate non-whites in Britain, that you want them to leave and that you're not ashamed of yourself for wanting them to leave?

Are you all cowards who are too afraid to say what you truly believe publicly?

Yes it is about Muslims. Until they are wiped off this planet it always will be. They are cockroaches.

Well, you got a good point on one hand, but does it really matter? There's no clause that says: "Your vote only counts if you're not a racist."

And furthermore, I mean, why should they come out and admit it? There's a reason it's a secret ballot, it's because shitheads will attack you.

Which is fine for me, but may not be for everyone. I'm one of those assholes who wears a white poppy, so whatevs.

Couldn't the fact that they don't mean they do not believe that?

>1 post by this id

That girl is actually a non-feminist, she used to have a youtube channel and that pic was taken in jest

Many non-whites voted for Brexit.

Please de-colonise yourself.

51.9% of britain voted brexit, people of every race and color and creed, migrants and natives alive. i'm sure they had many reasons for doing so.

please don't shitpost here, it's the only place on the internet where I'm not being swarmed by millennials with 10 minutes knowledge of western history shitting on everyone who isn't named mohammed or who doesn't have an irrelevant degree (99% of higher education degrees are useless for the brexit question, but they push this """educated""" statistic like it means something)

People do get hammered for it, but I don't think OP is correct. Loss of sovereignty was the biggest driver, I'd guess.

Nothing racist about not wanting to get blown up by a camel jockey. Now using hilarious words like sand nigger and camel jockey- that's racist.

How about dune coon?

Cunt in OP's pic needs a correctional rape.

It's not about race, it's about Islam. Stop painting everyone who is against Sharia law as racist.

Fuck Muslims they didn't do a single good thing to the world!

I'm partial to Kaboom coons myself.

>Are you all cowards who are too afraid to say what you truly believe publicly?

what would you say if we put on jackboots and started hauling people off in trucks

Now don't get me wrong muslims are shit but why do Murrikans bitch about muslims when they have a lot worse vermin in their country (blacks).

At most arabic muslims are mexican tier.

Less brown skinned people, more whites. I´d like my children to grow up in a white world?

Is that really so unfair to ask for?

back to the kitchen whore

Because our blacks mostly commit crimes on their own... Muslims want to enslave and destroy us... Big difference

It's not racist it just lets us choose skilled immigrants rather than being forced to take anyone who happens to be an Eu citizen. Or that is the theory at least.

How is it related to racism in any way?

>1 post by this ID

why is it racist to want your country and culture to remain white? Not wanting foreigners to overrun your country and force your children to live under their rules is not the same as thinking that everyone who isn't white is inferior. That's like saying it's racist if someone of a different race just moves in to your house against your will and you want them out.

Most people are not racist till they meet a liberal op

It's the same stupid shit tumpkin do

>HAHAHA I HATE MUSLIMS AND NIGGERs
>NO...I AINT RACIST THOUGH! HOW DARE YOU!
>TRIGGGGERED!

KEK

Its not any worse the Class warfare. Poor are people too undercutting wages and forcing there communities to integrates for feels is shit.

(you)

Faggot.

I am sooo glad they won

POO

Why is everything racism, xenophobia and neo-nazi when Lefties don't agree with it?

It's getting hilarious to be honest. I can't discuss anything that a Leftie doesn't agree with without them spewing -isms all the fucking time.

What a disgrace!

It's almost as if every single thing about OP's 1 ID post is bullshit.

Shitty b8

I believe in democracy

I believe in the working and middle classes

I don't want to live in a dystopian EU that arrests people who feel uncomfortable around Muslims

I don't like retarded feminists who defend muslims yet hate on a middle class white father

I enjoyed triggering cucks at parliament square last night, while the public were laughing at their snowflake tears

Kill youself

sage

>implying it's racist not to want muslims

Why do remainers/leftists think just because they declare something is racist, that makes it ok for them to be violent, rude, petty, and in some cases extremely racist?

I can't wait for the next Hitler to be gay and they want to be so tolerant of him that he rises to power. WW3 will be because of sjw's calling it right now.

>Are you all cowards who are too afraid to say what you truly believe publicly?

Secret ballots are necessary because the left are so disgusting toward people who disagree with them.

I'm not white and I voted for Brexit.

I don't hate Europe, just the EU. I fail to see why we need an unelected Commission and European Court of Justice making all these laws over our lives.

it's death anxiety and fear of change, not racism.

older people are nostalgic about their youth and are constantly reminded of how different the world is. the Brexit vote was them seizing an opportunity to feel like they were returning to earlier days. the EU was just a convenient target.

thats not how strategists operate

this is a chess game and your team took their first big loss in a very long time

prepare yourself for more moves brother. the white man will rise again

>vote BREXIT
>still brown people everywhere

Something along the lines of "Please stop"

>Remain MP was literally murdered over the referendum

sorry if someone said something that hurt your feelings, though.

STFU and quit pretending your racism is a real thing. Screw your racism. Racial preference is hardwired into us, and make sure you're on the right side, because those muslims won't hesitate to rape you as a white female.
Stupid girl.

notice how it's only white middle class women saying this shit. Na what am I saying they can't be full of shit that's impossible!

We'll get rid of the nigger too. Muslims are just the ones normies aren't conditioned to love to death yet. We start with them, and then success builds on success.

I heard that even normal muslims, that visited britain, hate british muslims.

Just surprised the remain van doesn't start rolling around making brexiters disappear at this point.

People in Britain go to prison for saying those things. Sure, anyone who faces prison or be violently attacked for saying what they think is going to refrain from saying so.

why do you care so much about this? your not crying about brazils death squads that killed thousands of homeless children in the 90's and how the united states knew and did nothing

your not flipping out about the united states military giving children in africa guns also in the 90s

why arent you flipping out about how racist the clintons are? its not like you can even name 4 british politicians without google anyways

Op here.

I see now. You're all in denial. You actually don't even realize that you are racists.
That's even worse.

Why doesn't the Left just come out and admit that all their efforts are to make miserable and exterminate normal white families, and that you are willing to destroy all of humanity to achieve that objective, and that it has nothing to do with "progressivism" or "peace" or "world unity"?

You want to make Rush Limbaugh mad, basically. It's your only purpose in life and it's pathetic and stupid.

personally its about not being told what to do from brussel sprouts, but since you want to play this card again, either support britain or fuck off to scotland or france. I couldn't care less if you are green, brown, white or orange.

plus OP, who the fuck are you to talk, america literally wiped out the native americans for their land, don't throw stones in glass houses.

Yes brexiters are racist, and they are well justified. Germany bent over and opened their assholes wide open to those "refugees" which are just niggers coming from africa. Not actual refugees but just a bunch of economic migrant savages with no culture, no experience and no skills. They are leech which keep commiting crimes and reduce the overall safety of the country they moved to. Sane people don't want those roaming on the street free next to their family. That is why they voted for brexit. Not because it would be beneficial for the economy. It was all done to keep those bunch of savages away from the country. They don't want more sharia law neighbourhoods, they do not want more gangrape squads roaming on the streets and raping children. They don't want more stinky muslims in their country, and it's their right. Those fuckers can't assimilate and adapt to their culture, so why should they welcome them and feed/pay them. They contribute to absolutely nothing. All they do is bitch, commit crime and piss off the people living there. I remember the UK 30 years ago, it was an amazing place. Everyone was very respectful. I remember being on the train reading a book, and the ticket inspectors were so polite, they wouldn't even bother you since you were reading. Now it's just a fucking shithole with all the pakis roaming around the street and harrasing everyone. People are just fed up. they don't want more immigrants who cant adapt to the society they moved to. It is not the job of the british to adapt to some savage from a third world country. It's the job of those savages to adapt, and they haven't been able to do so in most cases. This is not racism, it is fact, a fact that you fucking liberals artsy pantsy majors can't grasp. If that makes me a racist, then IM FUCKING PROUD TO BE A RACIST. And this is comming from an iranian-canadian, and i'm just fed up of seeing the country turn into another iran. I left Iran for a reason, which is to get away from all the savages

>by saying no to an extremely inefficient expansionist intituiton you are committing a thought crime
Immigration is just one of the subjects the EU is about, and even the immigration from the EU is largely white.
Why do you even think you can blame this on the straight white (sometimes even christian!) male?

Where does this photo come from? I am pretty sure I know this girl. Pic related

Disgusting kike mug holding a mug and openly hating goyim.

Kill all niggers and Arabs:D
your thread is shit

Cunts Incorporated. It's on CBC up in Canda

op is either bait or a communist. Voting to get rid of democracy are you high?

t. fisherman

none of your business respect their decision and stfu

>please don't shitpost here
Back to R/bernie with you lib.

> been 36 hours
> why haven't all the sand niggers been dumped in the sea yet?

Let me buy you a beer.

The word racism itself is a propaganda term made up by Trotski and shouldn't be acknowledged in any shape or form.

Is Muslim hating a big thing in India?

>You don't even realize that you are racists.

There is no doubt, that some races are inferior to others in some fields. For example, look how much good black people brought into music. Does that mean they have IQ as high as Asians? No.

Saying that we're all EQUAL AND THE SAME is just retarded. Nobody is equal. Nobody is the same. This is why "diversity is our strength", as you liberals say. I don't mind blacks. I don't mind anyone. But don't say we're all the same, because we aren't. We can have equal rights, but don't put us all on the same pedestal.

>You actually don't even realize that you are racists.
>That's even worse.

Bitch, do you know what board you're on?

I'm a actual American Nazi and I'm even in the most racist group on this board. Everyone on this board is racist, just because we reject "diversity" doesn't mean we want to kill blacks arabs and jews, we just don't want them in white countries.

let them nigger up their own areas, God, women are fucking worthless.

>a actual American Nazi

AN actual American Nazi