It's a no from me. Has any other show flopped so hard after season 1?

It's a no from me. Has any other show flopped so hard after season 1?

>It's a no from me.

What.

Are you stupid I'm saying based on that headline alone I won't watch the show.

true detective was a pretty hard drop-off but this sounds like trash

Liberal extremism really has ruined a lot of mainstream media like network television.

The Blacklist literally had an episode last year with domestic terrorists shouting "Make America Great Again", which is hilariously ironic on several different conceptual layers.

>headline alone I

What

Fuck Trump and fuck white nationalism. You fascists can all go die in a fire.

>Muslim civil rights activist
How are they going to do an entire season around the threat of death from other Muslims for speaking against your toxic religion?

lmao I never bother with shows about muslims or homeland security to begin with

you can see it coming a mile away

Amen, brother.

When do we finally commit mass suicide, though? We don't deserve to live amongst the black and brown skinned people.

>Liberal extremism
>having brown people in your show

It won't be what you think

It'll be about the lack of freedom Muslim women have in the US

>ripped from the headlines plots

Do they ever end well?

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

Nah, they end up being terrible and unrealistic.

>Alt-Right boogeyman

Instead of basement dwelling meme makers, you'll have super serial minority and women bashing ninjas.

Can you post something that isn't a non-sequitur?

(You)

Aw shit user you really showed them!

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl

It'll be about all the Muslims dragged from their homes and butchered in the streets by KKK Nazi Republican voters

>>>/reddit/

I miss the 90s genre of fast coke-talking reporters who are plucky and are willing to find the truth at all costs no matter who in power it upsets. I need these crusaders to be personally troubled yet morally correct in what they do.

What show on TV would I watch now to get that?

>FEMALE PRESIDENT-ELECT
ITT STORYLINES WRITTEN BEFORE TRUMP WON

LIKE THAT CHASTAIN GUN CONTROL MOVIE LMAO

GONNA GO OUT ON A LIMB AND PREDICT A DROP IN HOMELAND RATINGS :^)

>stating that the president of the united states should die in a specific manner
No. This type of statement is unacceptable and I will take a stand against it. I am an American and it is important to know that my president is safe. You might be raging impotently, or you might be a nut job. I'll let the Secret Service make that call.

I literally dropped this show last season. Good fucking riddance.

>TRUMP: "SOMEBODY'S GETTING SCHLONGED"

What is that referring too?

I actually quite liked last season of Homeland in Berlin

>tfw Quinn ;_;

That was so brutal. I'm going to be quite gutted if the show becomes another political mouthpiece. I've had enough of shows all weighing in on politics. I want to be entertained and not lectured to

Does anyone know if this is going to happen to Game of Thrones too in a way? I'm thinking of just dropping television for awhile.

It's already happened. Inb4 Sup Forums, but they've basically created Dany, Cersei, Reek's sister and a few other woman as the rulers, while the men are subservient and sidelined in most cases. I'd say it was already a 'feminist' work

The FBI have right wing conservative groups higher on their watch list than muslim groups tho

A RIFF ON >SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING

SCHLONGED IS ABOUT SHILLARY BEING A 2 TIME LOSER TO THE DICK, BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

THE ETERNAL PATRIARCHY PLOWS AHEAD :^)

>Make a whole season of a show banking on you presidential pick to win
WEW

Scream Queens jumped the gun and mentioned President Hillary or something to that effect, I can't remember. Hilarious

Yeah because they're running them.

I get that, but I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of ''little white man'' quotes from the Dathraki, shit like that. Basically they'll double down on it

I have reached a point where if a show becomes preachy, 'racist', or just another left-wing circle jerk, I'll just turn it off and never support it again. It's not about being triggered, but I refuse to be lectured to, and quite frankly, I'm sick of the safe pandering.

>Meryl Streep is SOOOO brave

Spare me. I dropped a few shows last year, can't even remember what they were. No love lost.

We need a thread for all the shows the jumped the gum on "President Hillary"

>banking on you presidential pick to win
Does that really matter? It's fiction. 24 had a negro president long before Obama.

YOU COULD SAY THEY CREATED THE CULTURAL GROUNDWORK FOR OBAMA BY DESENSITIZING THE COUNTRY WITH ALL THE NEGRO PRESIDENTS IN MOVIES

THE SAME STRATEGY WAS IN MOTION FOR HILLARY WITH A CONCERTED GIRLPOWER PUSH IN MEDIA, BUT AT THE LAST MINUTE IT DIDN'T WORK :^)

NOT ACCORDING TO PLAN! W-WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE! VERY UPSET NOW :^(

A completely fiction one like that and a stand in for a real person like Jamie Fox in the one movie are two completely different thinks. It's essentially propaganda for the the real person

Too bad it isn't based on s true story

checked

checked

I thought season 4 was pretty good. Season 5 in Berlin was pretty bad. I'll give Season 7 a shot

I do remember the 90s/00s preemptively having a lot of black presidents before Obama but I don't see it as a bad thing to preemptively establish the idea that black people can be president. At the end of the day, people didn't vote for Obama because he was black, they voted in spite of it.

Why are libtards so insufferable?

The 90s were nothing but social condition to accept niggers. Look at fresh prince as an example.

Same with gays really.

90s you could watch a show or movie with
>cool black guy
>sassy gay

Look at the generation that grow up watching that shit. They're the collage kids of today.

There's the problem.

>At the end of the day, people didn't vote for Obama because he was black, they voted in spite of it.
This is horseshit.
Some people voted for him because he's black, some voted against him because he's black, and some people didn't care.

>At the end of the day, people didn't vote for Obama because he was black
WEW

S4 was great.

THEY VOTED FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE PUT ON A GOOD SHOW AND PROMISED CHANGE, LITERALLY EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP DID

ELECTIONS ARE POPULARITY CONTESTS AND HILLARY WAS A DEADFISH CHARISMA VACUUM FRONTING FOR STATUS QUO

BUT THE MEDIA HAS A HUGE EFFECT ON BACKGROUND PUBLIC PERCEPTIONS AND WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT BY EXPOSING THEM TO THEME REPETITION

Fresh prince also had a nerdy black guy. Maybe you're gettin a little paranoid here.

>social conditioning of niggers

The word "niggers" should be automatically send threads in Sup Forums to Sup Forums desu.

I was born in the 90s and yeah, I'm not racist, but I'm anti-BLM, anti-feminism too. There's nothing wrong with accepting black people.

This is pretty much true. No one wanted a political dynasty running the country and Trump is change in a super dramatic way. That and the media tried to demonize him over tiny things, which is dumb.

Trump just lost because Hillary was the worst candidate in a generation. He got a pathetically low % of the population to vote for him.

I'll watch it anyway because i like to torture myself

Yes, 60 million people is pathetically low retard now take your medicine and go to bed you have school tommorow.

A ny businesses man name Ronald will be conspiring with a Texan senator named Ned to carry out a false flag attack in order to deport all Muslims.

South Park, Homeland, almost guaranteed 24: Legacy

What else?

Homeland plots went from a decent, though unrealistic 1st season, to a comical 2nd and 3rd.
Then a great 4th and 5th, and now back to comically unrealistic plots again.

that has probably something to do with Obama setting the agenda

this will change soon with Trump in the White House

more like
>if they don´t agree with the left radical agenda they are the enemy that need to be destroyed

people can´t even question the absurdity of saying that "gender is a social construct" without being labeled a nazi and losing their job for "hate speech"

SP filmed two endings didn't they? One where Trump won and the other where Hilary won. And if mocking Trump = SJW then you guys are pretty over sensitive.

The rest of the world is laughing at us.

The rest of the world is busy becoming a muslim colony

I travel the world pretty extensively, can confirm this isn't happening. Get out of your bubble user, you might start to enjoy life.

Travel to a major city in Europe, where I live every day.

>trying to ban nigger

Jesus christ nigger get your shit together its just a word

He's right.

t. kraut from Berlin

I do, extensively. I bet I've seen more of Europe than you have young man.

That's wrong though

Scream Queens ended the season with Denise escaping cryogenic storage to save everybody and then immediately asking the others "How long have I been frozen for? How's Hillary doing as President?" and the others awkwardly looking at each other like they didn't know how to break it to her.

You guys do realise that most of the world sees not only Islam, but *religion* itself, as a relict of a bygone era now? Even those born into religions, who in the past wouldn't have even had the means to challenge what they were raised to believe, are treating it as a part time occupance that is only relevant to bring up in certain conversations/arguments. The majority of people I know from outside of America, and quite a few of my coworkers etc. (other Americans, before you ask) have said it's quite unbelievable that a country with the power and scope of the USA, held an inauguration in which the president, VP and other morons didn't stop going on about the bible. God won't help Trump when he puts his foot in his mouth relentlessly.

Sure thing, Murat.

No to both your two baseless assumptions.

>most of the world

Not uneducated goat herding third worlders
These fucking arabs can't read, write or think for themselves and everything their imam tells them is the unquestionable truth

But you wouldn't know that since you are full of shit.

Oh so you're old. Well in that case you probably fear change, which there's nothing wrong with, change CAN be scary, but I assure you Muslims aren't going to come and steal your children away. But I'm 99% certain I've seen more of Europe, and the world in general than you. It's a big part of my job.

Americans and Muslims have that in common.
Except Americans don't drive trucks into crowds for theor Religion.

I'm not him but you are so full of shit its unbelievable

Well, in my experiences, in third world countries religion is taken more seriously but as a means of necessity.

Example - about 10 years ago I had to help provide medical care for two british soldiers and a group of a dozen or so Iranian civilians. In speaking to them, they were religious yes, when prodded they said they had to be out of fear of crossing the people who had taken control of their land. And this is where your idea of Islam growing and growing falls on it's head. These people face the horrors you are terrified will be brought to your doors, and let me assure you they themselves would do anything to stop that happening. Do you honestly think most people who live in third world countries are concerned about spreading their religion? They care more about being safe, clean and fed.

No they will just rape and pillage their way across continents instead. Remember I work on your side, yet I can still acknowledge that the coin can be flipped either way. A lot of the terrorism you're seeing associated with ISIS comes as a direct result of us, the UK etc. meddling when we shouldn't have done. This is fact. These are uncomfortable truths for you to hear but, to clarify, I'm not attacking you personally, so you shouldn't take it in that way. It's OK to be honest.

OK, care to provide constructive comments or are you just here to put your fingers in your ears and shout loudly while the adults talk?

You've gone from assuring everyone that Muslims aren't out to get us, to justifying and encouraging terrorism in the space of a single post.

Nice anime avatar can I have one or do I need to prove I'm an alpha male first

Did I justify terrorism? Or did I provide a deeper understanding of the situation than "MUSLIMS ARE ALL EVIL"? Because I can't remember one part of my post that says their reactions are just and righteous. Again, accept the truths about the situation and learn to go about things in a way that will separate you from the ignorant majority.

Last year I went to Iraq. Before America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowering meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

its the same argument as >NAZIS ARENT ALL EVIL

yeah sure most were just normal people trying to get by in a repressive cruel society

but they still needed to be stopped

OK, I see your point, but it is actually irrelevant to the one I was making. But I'm sure you knew this. Nonetheless, allow me to clarify; the issues in Iraq (if we're talking this specifically) were relatively self-contained. Wasn't a happy place, still a lot of oppression, but our direct meddling and interference led to an increase in both nationwide oppression and extremist behaviour. It's why I mentioned ISIS specifically, as they really are a result of the military intervention. Will you take your fingers out of your ears now and converse properly, or are you determined to believe that America = good, rest of the world = bad (I can twist your posts to fit an agenda too, see).

But now we're digressing so much that we're beginning to lose the initial points being made. Those being that the REALITY is that most muslims couldn't care less what religion you subscribe to, and that they flee their countries not to spread oppression but rather to escape it. A few bad eggs slip through the net, but that's normal and a world without bad people will never ever exist. To generalise, marginalise, and cast aside Muslims as one and the same quite frankly feeds into the agenda that ISIS and other such groups have. How people don't understand this is beyond me. They're being manipulated by ISIS whilst screaming they hate them.

Heroes.

But it's a known fact that the longer a Showtime original series runs, the worse it gets. Dexter, Weeds, Californication, The L Word, Shameless...

I should've dropped it at least two seasons ago, it never was top material to begin with but starting with s04 the quality dropped immensly. Last season was pure travesty, defo not watching the new one.

>he believes that bullshit

LMAO

You're comparing a Sunni minority government that engaged in government sanctioned ethnic cleansing of the Kurdish population and suppression of the Shia majority and their rights with a fractioned terrorist organization whose kill count can be measured in the thousands over its entire existence.

And yet who does the US and UK befriend?