Nuke us

nuke us

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36628288

>trannies
>joining the military

If those pacifist lazy bumfucks want to be part of the military it really says something about your military.

What you talking about? You got more human shields.

reinstate the draft and the problem will sort itself out

I don't see a problem. Every American soldier will have his own sissy trap for personal pleasure. The moral of our troops will increase greatly. It's a win-win situation.

Congratulations

being trans has no correlation with the willingness to do violence

Yeah exactly, use them as you used the guerilla when u did in the Bay of Pigs invasion

This.

After that, you make a "diversity division" and station them in the sandbox to "fight ISIS".

Oh no. NO. NO NO NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

NO.

THE MILITARY NEEDS CLEAR HEADED AND WELL FUNCTIONING MEN.

I can tolerate women being in the military but how in fuck's cunt are they going to allow mentally ill and unstable people into the military?

They better be restricted to cleaning fucking toilets.

> trench tranny

why not? they are pissed at ISIS now anyway

Damn, and I'm about to enlist.

You trying to one up Canada or something? Settle down Ameribros.

Obama has spent his past 8 years dismantling and degrade the US military. It's been the disillusion of the left for the longest of times.

>Trannies can join the military but people with high functioning autism can't

How the fuck are they going to serve in the military taking female hormones?

The pills help clear our minds :^)

for the trannys?

I guess ISIS will be getting good supply of pussy and boipucci if Trump decides to invade that region.

What's the problem?

I actually think it's great, so long as we are killing radical muslims.

I mean, how much dishonor do you think it would be if you were killed by even a woman, let alone a fag or tranny? If word of that ever got out to the dead muzzie's village, his wife & kids would probably slit their own throats in shame or something. These are fucking retarded violent people & what better way than to kill them than with a fag or a tranny pulling the trigger. That would be hilarious & I would love to see such a scene.

Hahahaha.

USA.

America about time you started using special forces

This

>not putting trannies into a hugbox division only to send that division to hell

Like the US did it with black soldiers during the worldwars and vietnam. One way to get rid of the problem.

ahah ameriga has faggot army :DDDDD
faggot worthless soldiers lulz x-DDDD

STOP.

>implying
China is shitting themselves imagining having to go up against out tranny leaders and diverse scientists. I lol at anyone who thinks China will be able to compete with the U.S. after the next 10 years

>Drill sergeant verbally destroys the shit out of a tranny
>Articles start popping up that training is too harsh

Can't wait

Are they going to be in the same tents as the guys?

Because holy shit. You just fucking know there is going to be gangbangs every single fucking day.

Have we really gotten to the point where having faggots representing us overseas is okay because it might cause the enemy "dishonor"

At least I won't feel quite as bad if I fail MEPS

>implying we even need humans as soldiers in the future

They will start putting actual woman in the same tents as males because seperation is BAD.

thanks obama

You ever notice how all trannies are always mtf? I've never heard of a single woman trying to become a man.

>sergent you misgendered me! I already told you to I use -they- pronoun

can't wait for the toppest of keks

Putin please send a gift right into the middle of DC

in prison trannies are some of the most dangerous people

emotions of a woman with the strength of a man

in a psycho way. they shouldn't be allowed in the military they're not mentally healthy

Kek

yes

I see nothing wrong with this, they should share changing rooms and showers as well

>there is going to be gangbangs every single fucking day
so exactly like it is now?

Fags are as welcome into joining the military as niggers are welcome to join the next Klan rally. It's symbolic gesture & nothing more.

>not wanting meat shields.

So do bullets

Except for the whole sexual tension and pregnancies thing

You wouldn't understand because militaries in the Middle East are absolute shit

If someone wants to fight for your country, shouldnt that be reason

the military is not like call of duty you dont kill more people by being an unhinged maniac you just endanger your own people by acting retarded

>thoughts of suicide 20 years ago in a psychiatrist's medical record is instantly disqualifying

>entering as an estrogen-fueled man is perfectly fine

the more the faggots the merrier I say.

Who's not going to pro-create (naturally)?

The fags, dykes & trannies, that's who. So why not let them go out to die, if they want to so badly? Let us normal people lead normal lives & have children & they can fight for us while at the same time causing "dishonor" to the enemy.

Tyrone will be pleased

No, because those mentally ill attention whores and the chickenshit officers who are deathly afraid of having them complain to the PC higher-ups, are going to destroy the organisation and morale of the military. Same thing as it is with women, but on a much higher level. The mentally ill do not belong in the military.

>this is my rifle
>this is my gun
>this is for fighting
>this doesn't define my gender shitlord because i tuck it for fun

Nice trips

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in my teenage years but in my 20s I felt like I had a good handle on it. I tried to get a waiver to join the marines but they didn't go for it. Maybe for the best, I wasn't too bent out of shape about it but it sucks because there isn't much else I want to do with my life.

Then I wake up and fucking see this. One step closer to shooting myself after today.

>MEPS
>20 years ago
I think you far past recruitment age senpai. Also nice trips

>letting people with dicks sleep in the women's barracks

In that fucking case they might as well let retards on wheel chairs in and mobilize the first ever tard force. Imagine a massive battalion of armored and weaponized chair scooters all piloted by retards with dead looks on their faces who all sound like Stephen Hawking coming for you. If our retards can kill we would become unstoppable.

>implying military women don't sleep in the men barracks themselves

Who cares if they fulfill all physical and mental checks and are reliable? It's only a problem if they get a special treatment with easier coniditons.

Do they the take your ASVAB score into consideration when making that decision? Mine was pretty high

I was exaggerating, but it's still true even if it could be 50 or 100 years. And actually, in the Army's case, the maximum age is 35 at the moment

US military is a fucking emasculated piece of shit.

if you've ever been to the military, you know this just means political posturing - these special snowflakes will most likely fail basic training.

They are changing the mental checks to accomodate these people.

aww, does the radiation still have your mind hazy?

they probably won't even get through meps lol if you've ever had any sort of surgery, they disqualify you lmao

Will they even survive boot camp?

Most trannies are pre-op though

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>giving people who are seriously mentally ill weapons and training
Hoookay, I can see nothing wrong here

>Do they the take your ASVAB score into consideration when making that decision?
I too would like to know this

>you just endanger your own people by acting retarded
Which is exactly why they should not be allowed in.

Just let the ruskies nuke Washington desu.
You might be saved from further humiliation.