This really was gaykino

>Trying to discuss films on Sup Forums

this thread makes me sad

post Blacked clips or leave Sup Forums fucking faggot

people actually watch gay nigga movies?

hollywood is a parody of itself now

Best movie of 2016

>literally about gay niggers
I don't care how well done the directing is or how well acted it is, I will NEVER watch this. I REFUSE

Would this movie have worked if he wasn't gay? If no then this is oscar bait faggotry.

Would it have worked if he was a white?

gay nigs are cute!

You do realize we made Trump the president, right? You're more than welcome to fuck off back to rebbit if you really wanna "discuss" this shit. Cuck.

>we

reboot when

Yes to both. If this movie was really about "growing up in hardship, the dangers of addiction and confusing young love" like they claim to be, the it could be played by any race actors. But that's not true. They wanted to and won't admit that they intended to make a gay niggas oscar bait.

Is there any niggerkino that I could watch?

Thing is the premise works as a movie, people can make great movies about gays or blacks, but obviously the only reason Moonlight was made was to pander to SJW types and to reel in Oscars. It's very insincere in that sense.

We had the power of Kek and Pepe to let God Emperor Trump win the election

Would you say it's.... dishonest filmmaking?

White people don't live in ghetto black culture, retard. Changing the protag to a white man would require to change the entire setting and characters as well, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't even watch the film and are obsessed with pushing Sup Forums agenda on a board that has nothing to do with your bullshit racism.

>white people don't live in ghetto black culture
>Sup Forums bogeyman
You are unironically retarded libcuck m8. >white people don't live in poverty
>poor whites don't suffer from drug addiction
>whiteys don't know what's like growing up with single mom on drugs on welfare while being lgbtq
Bernie Sanders is that you?

I specifically said "ghetto black culture", not poverty. Learn to fucking read.

You're the one being racist. You assume all ghettos blacks act the same. Why are lins always more racist and deny it?

All i said is that they are dishonest to claim how themes are universal yet they make it about one specific niche group of people. It's clear oscar bait. If you can't see that then you should kys.

>white ghetto culture isn't similar to black ghetto culture
So like white ghetto people are more cilvilized or what? What do you mean by this you racist?

>BLACKED
>Not Poor Little White Boy or

That's like asking would Fight Club work if all the characters genders were reversed, or if Indiana Jones would work if he was some fatter, sweaty, dude sitting in a ditch outside Palmyra brushing rocks. It's an integral part of the film that can't be removed.

Not him, but the who wrote it is a Gaynigger and it's based off of his experiences. As far as black films go, it's hardly baiting like The Butler, Nu-BoAN, Selma, or Hidden Figures. There's not even a white person in the film at all. It probably could be done in a rural part of Tennessee as a white kid, but it wasn't and the guys who made it have a right to make whatever the fuck they want.

It's virtually impossible to discuss this movie here, because 90% of the people who post haven't seen it and automatically assume it's BLM or SJW propaganda, simply because it has a gay black person in it.

Yes, white people living in poverty are more civilized than black ghettos. In black ghettos masculinity, crime and violence are put above all else because anything else is showing weakness. Of course, that culture doesn't agree with everyone living in it, nevertheless they have to suppress their selves and subjugate in order to survive. That's what the film's about, which you would have known, and which you would have understood from my first post had you not been constantly trying to twist my words to fit your anti-intellectual agenda.

>WAAH WHY ISN'T EVERYONE A NIGGER LOVING DEGENERATE LIKE ME WAAHH MORE GAY MOVIES WAAH

This entire discussion is retarded. By that logic if a white person made a movie like this, then black people can say "would this movie have worked if he wasn't white? If not, then it's racist" In the end of the day anyone can make whatever the fuck they want, a movie isn't automatically oscarbait simply because it has a black person in it. Kill yourselves.

That's my point though. If it's a personal film, admit to it. Mos critics are not saying that at all and circle jerking about "universal values," which the filmmakers are not even correcting them for. So the filmmakers are baiting for the oscar through "universal values" when it's more of a biopic and a more personal struggle. AKA a gaynigga's story.

Saw it. It was Boyhood with a gay nigga. It was boring so I make fun of it.
>diversity push
>gay push
If it's not propaganda then the timing of this film is really weird. It's almost like they chased hot social issues for maximum oscar bait effect. Hmmm really made me think.

But you called me racist when you're racist in saying whites are more civilized than blacks. You stupidly contradicted yourself, yet you call me anti-intellectual? So the name "gay nigga" is appropriate since it's quite a niche film.

Thank you for your insight, Sup Forums.

>That's like asking would Fight Club work if all the characters genders were reversed

Fight club would absolutely work with women. You could still have the themes of consumerism, societal expectation of gender roles and the move away from our baser desires in the name of conformity.

>or if Indiana Jones would work if he was some fatter, sweaty, dude sitting in a ditch outside Palmyra brushing rocks.

That have that it is called the Mummy with Brendan Frasier.

>That's my point though. If it's a personal film, admit to it. Mos critics are not saying that at all and circle jerking about "universal values," which the filmmakers are not even correcting them for. So the filmmakers are baiting for the oscar through "universal values" when it's more of a biopic and a more personal struggle. AKA a gaynigga's story.

There are some general universal themes that someone who isn't black or gay could relate to. Like just feeling alienated or struggling to grow up. But as a whole yes, it deals with a gay black boy growing up. Also, why do you give a shit about what critics say?

>If it's not propaganda then the timing of this film is really weird. It's almost like they chased hot social issues for maximum oscar bait effect. Hmmm really made me think.

It was being developed in 2013, and was based on a play.

Is that Kevin Durant on the right?

The people saying things like this haven't seen the movie. It's way too sincere to be Oscar bait, and honestly if it wasn't for all the #OscarsSoWhite bullshit last year and the fact that all the insincere bullshit that preys on white guilt like Hidden Figures turned out to be trash, it wouldn't even be in the Oscars conversation.

I think that a lot of what the (((critics))) hype about the film is just using the film as a platform to frame what the film talks about as some sort of overarching common theme. The guys behind it are probably a little disingenuous for not correcting them, but I'm certain a lot of it has to do with moral failings like "Hey, I have a decent shot at Best Picture. I don't want to fuck that up, better keep it on the DL." It's going to lose to La La Land anyway since Hollywood loves itself more than gay black people and the Goose was loose.

You would have to rewrite significant portions of Fight Club, since a lot of the film is based exclusively around masculinity and while it would plausibly work, you sure as hell wouldn't be able to have anything resembling the original without it seeming out of place.

>it is called the Mummy with Brendan Frasier.

Oi, hafin a laf.

>hey tyrone memba that hand job you gave me a decade ago
>lets go buy a house in the hood and put out matching flowerboxes and walk tiny dogs together while wearing matching air jordans
>sounds good senpai

there you go guys saved you 2 hours. feel more progressive now?

You can use this dumb rhetoric for anything, it's SJW logic

>Hurr, why wasn't Jyn Erso black? They could've made her black and the movie would've worked, but for some reason she was white. Did she NEED to be white? If no, then this movie is racist.

hey was it directed by Nigrolas Winding Refn?

No. Unlike sjws I didn't ask for a soecific race to replace the blacks. I simply wanted to say that the film isn't as universal as people lauded it to be because if it were, then the color, gender or sexual orientation of the characters shouldn't matter.

I'm the most progressive of all you niggas and yet I get accused of being racist.

There are universal themes, though. If you've been picked on for being different or pressured into becoming something you don't want to while growing up, you can relate to it. The details (being black and gay) are not universal, but the basic story (a boy is alienated for being different than everyone else, then grows up to be something he's not) is something that a lot of people can relate to. That's what they mean, you autist.

Boyhood's direction doesn't contain even one percent of the nuanace Moonlight's does. Moonlight is like watching a dream play out; it's seriously one of the most beautiful films I've ever sat through. If these characters were white Sup Forums would be all over this film.

Kill yourself

Yeah man, i have to give a point to ;
What do white man in poverty do that put them above the crime and violence of the blacks ? Nothing. You see people of every race lusting for power, males everywhere are certainly conditioned to be though and fight, in every concept imaginable. That you fucking hypocrite think by putting the stigma of poverty and masculinity on the blacks let me believe you're a white who doesn't feel himself violent and are surely an internalized racist if it takes black people struggles to let you see the hardships in life.

Movie can't properly be discussed here, but all in all it was better than La La Land. Blacks would be right to be mad if this didn't win best picture.

On a side note, 2016 was the year of BlacKino. Atlanta, Insecure, Moonlight, and the breakout year for Black-ish.

>would this movie about a gay guy coming to terms with his sexuality work if he wasn't gay
jesus christ, just how retarded can Sup Forumstards get kek

I never knew two black men sucking each other's cocks could be such a poignant experience

Kek, another retard who hasn't seen it, but pretends like he has. They don't suck each other's cocks.

Real gay sex is frotting, no anal either.

So much retard in this thread, I guarantee that you're all Americans

>understanding blacks
>outside of America
Listen Kassir-Al-Asad-Bin-Jasari, the world is a different place over here, alright?

DUDE IDENTITY CRISIS LMAO: The Movie

Sup Forums degraded so rapidly the past couple of years, its a lost fucking cause

I blame the influx of Sup Forumstards and capeshit/starwars fags

Nobody here likes movies besides lotr and star wars they can't deal with art

I'd rather have this gay nigger shit win then that gay, dishonest, jew shit that was la la land