You guys watch this?

you guys watch this?

first for meika

i-is this the chloe thread?

No one likes your shitfu. Fuck off

wdhmbt?

ill wait for the feet episode

I watch it when I stumble upon it...but that blonde girls voice is irritating...she is hot though

Dan Schneider always delivers

does he have anything to do with this show? is he still around?

kek

KEK

I dunno, probably

>dat turbofridge body

alright, dumping some jojos, I guess

anybody here remember the first picture of 'cunny' they found/saved? I remember someone kept posting a pic of JJ in pink tights in front of the dark knight plane

her face is cute though

I would contribute but I am not smart enough to ban evade

ha, oh man...

probably ASR

she has pretty eyes, but that's it

that crooked chin is becoming a problem

that's the first thing you need to learn, user...

good choice, I still haven't been able to watch the whole bridge to terabitha movie...she was too cute, and I know she dies...don't know if I could handle that

ASR probably was the first Sup Forums topcunny

then ryry came along to steal her spot

yes, exactly...it was the eyes that did it for me. hard to look away. maybe, hopefully she will eventually develop some personality.

well, there's no shortage of blue eyes in the world, user

so why settled?

saved this when JJ was on vacation in mexico, I guess I was hoping that it was her but turns out it wasn't...still hoping to see her post a pic on insta wearing that same hat so I can refuel my dreams that this was her

use this mode on your phone senpai

oh god

if only...

i like the lighting in this

yes I know, I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part but when I saw that nose I thought...maybe!!!

yes, I suppose there are but there was just something about THESE eyes, don't know how to describe it, they just make me feel...something, something I don't feel all that often anymore

her eyes look great in direct sunlight

ha, yeah, was definitely the nose

enjoy your clunker, then :^)

Two of my favorite pics. that hair, that face. that tummy, those lips...jesus it isn't fair for someone to be that perfect

nonono...I traded in that old junker long ago but I still like to look back on it sometimes...we had some good times before she broke down on me and I traded her for a giant fern

sunset jojos are great jojos

kek, I see, I see

I just can't help it, I'm always looking around for the next prototype :^)

>forgetting her nose

hey ped- err i mean cunny dudes.

tell me your politics? who did you vote for in 2016?

it's literally impossible to find a nose that can compete with hers...

this is the best I've got

I know it SEEMS like I forgot, but I had to draw the line somewhere, can't really list everything can I? I mean, her damn eyelashes look spectacular in this picture...her eyelashes for crying out loud!!! phewww

well, I'm not american, but I would identify myself as libertarian

Hilloli Clinton

PEDOS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUUUT

everyone is probably going to turn on me now, but I am, what you would call.. a leaf

have you seen this one?

pure jjkino

kekekek

would have my vote

all the coolest cunnybros are leafs

lb, you, me :^)

Trump mf

oh, hey, bb

thought you were gone :3

I'm kinda hangin around

kek all other threads are red already

yeah, I love this pic. this is one of those pics that I save everytime I see it, don't know why, can't explain it...I know I have it saved ten, twelve times, but I just saved it again...something this beautiful deserves to be saved and damn, that is cool to have so many leafs

when this thread dies, I think I will call it a night but it was great chatting with whoever is here, I never join in the conversation over at homebase, but always fun to chat over here for awhile

me too, been working all night

yeah, can't believe we survived, wew

yeah, she looks stunning there, one of my favorites too

great that she only goes for natural tans, and not those orange fake ones like the other bimbos

same

it's always nice to have the bros around

yes, definitely stunning. sometimes it just blows my mind that she is just going to end up with some regular guy...some guy who is going to win the lottery basically and just, have her, be with her

kill yourself

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

such is the life of a waifuist, my friend

that's why I only stick to fresh beauties :^)

kekek

you got it bud, any specific way you would like? or just the most painful way you could imagine?

use the same decoy thread like yesterday kek. but its too late anyway

are you only post around this time on Sup Forums?

oh wow

please don't post ceepee

yeah, it's a good method

we should keep it up

depending on my work schedule during the week, it is mostly late at night, but I browse the catalogue most every day to check for certain pics and hoping for a nice long thread

I can't believe it lasted this long either, I thought it was pointless to post in one that had chloe in the op's pic...maybe the mod hates chloe and wanted everyone to vent

haha, see we may have found a good use for her sparkling personality :^)

I just wish I had spelled it right, was in too much of a hurry to be funny...oh well, this will be my calling card from now on, or a pic of some rusted out junker car!!! haha!!

standing next to chloe at a party..."holy shit dude, this plant is talking to me"..."dude, how much have you had to drink?

>or a pic of some rusted out junker car!!! haha!!

kekekek

sounds like a plan

>homebase

do you mean waifuist or /cel/?

waifuist, never been to /cel/ before, is it very active

not as much as waifuist I don't think but I still browse and contribute once or twice a week

people will have more fun discussing waifu on fast board like this instead of their designated boards like /s/ or other chan.

ha, well, you guys know who I am then :^)

yup

last night's thread was awesome

could've used a bit more angry redditors, tho, but nothing compares to maxing out a thread here given the odds

something new (for me anyways)!!! thank you!!!

W seems a bit daunting to join in, like being the new kid at school and everyone already has their cliques, doesn't matter though, this is fun on Sup Forums

that has happened more and more I have noticed, reaching bump limits, wonder if mods are lazy, or if they have come around to a new way of thinking...either way, it is great

I kinda miss those angry 'Remember to report and sage.....' redditors. I wonder if it was just one guy who got bored

Sup Forums - all the fun with none of the drama :^)

it comes and goes, like right now there's a new jani, so the mod isn't paying as much attention

sneaking around is part of the fun, really