This train has no brakes

Scotchbros and Irelads,

What is your opinion on Scottish Independence and Irish Reunification. How will you vote in the upcoming referenda?

No thanks. The English and Welsh smallfolk just saved four countries from you Marxist continentals. I'm staying with them.

>let's join up with the fucking EU now we're about to be free from it

Fuck off, lefties

This could become truly amazing. I'm English and voted leave. A large percentage of the young, white morons who voted remain have Irish or Scottish heritage so could easily claim citizenship and fuck off and carry on with their globalist experiment. Meanwhile any Irish or Scottish person who is serious about nationalism and individualism can easily move to the England before we actually leave.

It's a win-win situation.

t. English man who just realized they no longer will be rule and talk shit to Northern Ireland and Scotland anymore.

Vote no

lol

they just wanna join eu again not independence

Why not let the whole UK vote if scotland can leave? I mean they tried to fuck the UK over in the brexit vote, now it's the UKs time to fuck scotland over.

Most English people are fucking sick of their crying and would be glad to see the back of them.

There won't be another scottish referendum, you can't demand a vote again so soon after the last one, they voted for independence, not about the EU.

>Thinking there will be a referendum for independence or reunification.

Lol.

I'm Scottish and will be voting to remain a part of Britain because we're obviously stronger together, and both the Scottish and English people of Britain have a bad habit of being a bit too invested in Braveheart and believe we should hate won another, despite all the banter we had in the Empire.

if God pulls a cruel joke and Scotland leaves the UK, the EU will be well on its way to collapsing by the time they even let us in

As a brit who voted to leave, I hope they get what they want. Both Scottish and Irish are awesome people and I still want to visit the countries EU or not EU.

I will be voting to stay in the UK.

Stop trying to steal the trump memes from reddit, it's pathetic.

Definitely vote for reunification of Ireland
Seeing as I live in England most of the year anyway

>Independence
>EUSSR

Cucks

t. mong

voting no to indepedence btw, scotland would be bangladesh tier by the time the qatar WC comes round, socially and economically

I think Scottish independence is more likely, since any outcome will not involve border controls in Northern Ireland

If Ireland is in the EU and not suffering border controls, Scotland can just replicate that scenario

The question then becomes, what is better?

Euro + unfettered EU access + national pride

vs

Pound + worse EU access + worse economy

I believe the Scottish will vote to leave

They would be competing with Ireland as a native Anglophone EU base, and the Irish seem to be more business friendly. I say "worse economy" due to loss of Westminster subsidy and some Scottish businesses relocating to England (I know these points are debatable).

* meant, worse local economy if divorced from England