ozge a qt!

What happened bros?

Season 7
>literal no waifuposting
>no marcus
>no lore discussion
>no new content
>otp on the rise

are we beating a dead horse? was Lyanna posting and Marcus shitposting there to flood threads?

Why bother making a thread at this time of night for most of the US?

This general died when she died.

rip /highgarden/

>she'll never see Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos

naTOElie was life

I don't think she would've seen them even alive user, you know, given that Rickon was BTFO by ramsay and that Dickon will be killed in S7 for his crime of being a male.

This general died when our hope died.

/highgarden/ bringing this thread back to life

Get ready for lady Stonesmirk

>tfwywn be an high religious figure who keeps her captive and brainwash her
>tfwywn turn her into being your loving obedient girlfriend

reminder that Joffery did nothing wrong

he didn't kill sandra

I hope you and Quasimodo are happy together user.

I am Preston F. Jacobs. Ask me (almost) anything!

He didn't rape Sansa to make an heir with her when Tyrion refused

He didn't command the return of his sister from the OogaBooga tribe

He wasn't subtle enough with his cruelty/retardation, which led to the tyrells killing him

post pics of wife pls

My heart is sad

Fuck this shitty show. How many of you people even like this crap anymore. Its become schlock of the lowest order!

brilliant stuff d&d

More like lady Ashsmirk

this is a prime example of D&D's methodology on making the show.

they just want to cram a bunch of scenes together with no logical reason even if they cut/change so many shit that it doesn't make any sense anymore.

Who is that chick and how is she got related?

im genuinely curious

"World building, wtf is that"- d&d

i got some more famalam

Did you give her a good seeing-to? I'd really like to fuck Maisie and I don't care who knows it.

And my personal favorite

>How many of you people even like this crap anymore.

I get by.
(Just.)

im still mad about this, jesus christ the original would have made more sense instead of doing attack attack!

Why couldn't it have been better? How you have fallen from heaven, O Got, You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations. How hast thou become such shit?

I'd rather die than be Maisie

The show was fine in its first 4 seasons, then it jumped the shark with season 5.

The books are greatly overrated.

>large ass
t. ireland

cracks started showing post season 1, and they got worse
take for example

Only book delusionists say that the show's quality is contingent of its fidelity to the books.

Take or leave it, the show has done so many things better than the books.

but in this case they completely butchered his character arc for no apparent reason

No more Mind Trick Queen memes?

/got/ is truly dying.

>his duty to his family that dates back the Age of Heroes
isn't house baratheon only 300 years old?

They go back to the Durran Godsgrief guy through Argella.

Who gives a shit about "muh mindtrick queen"? What mindtricks has she done, exactly? How did she even get this moniker? Was it because it was either going to be "the mindtrick queen" or the one i would have personally gone with: "the useless rape victim"

haha, you know that

>Throws a tantrum about a meme

Autism.

She mindtricked Ramsey into raping her every night. Words cannot describe my envy desu.

{says jovially cause Sup Forums cant tell humor from anger}: Come on, calling salsa a useless rape victim is funnier and way more true than the whole mindtrick queen bs

you haven't been paying attention, shitlord
>that time she mindtricked ned into killing her wolf
>that time she mindtricked joffrey into killing her dad
>that time she mindtricked the kingsguard into beating her
>that time she mindtricked the lannisters into marrying her to a disgusting meme dwarf
>that time she mindtricked the lannisters, freys and boltons into slaughtering her family
>that time she mindtricked littlenigger into sending her north to get brutally assraped
>that time she mindtricked the northern lords into not supporting her
>that time she mindtricked jon into getting 90% of his army destroyed
>that time she mindtricked the northern lords into declaring jon king because she mindtricked robb into disowning her a couple of years earlier

aye, clever girl. It turns out getting raped was all part of her plan

Vote for your /got/ waifu (list so big even Rohanne Webber is included. You'll definitely find your waifu no matter how minor she is)

strawpoll.me/12169789

strawpoll.me/12169789

strawpoll.me/12169789

Your waifu needs your vote.

good to see /ourgirl/ is already in the lead
>tfw no fertile qt tully waifu to come home to

>tfw no fertile qt tully waifu to come home to

Alyssa Velaryon is my waifu
>ywn be Robar Baratheon
>ywn house the widowed MILF queen mother who just made Sophie's choice for the sake of her youngest children
>ywn comfort her as news of Viserys's torture and death reaches Storm's End
>ywn assure her that she made the right choice and organize a rebellion to support Jahaerys
>ywn be the strong father figure the young prince never had
>ywn slowly get close to the grieving MILF
>ywn fuck her and make her cum, causing her to forget her strife for a few blessed hours
>ywn marry her, and she will never give you two strong, healthy children
>ywn be named lord regent and rule seven kingdoms until the boy king comes of age
>hwn grow up to be the greatest king who ever lived in part due to your influence

Why live?

I guess I'll take Cat instead.

Did this happen before or after the Dance? Last bit I am up to date with is Aegon III setting his dragons to eat Rhaenys.

Who is /ourwolf/?

Before. Reign of Maekar the cruel.

lady or grey wind because they managed to get out before the show turned to shit

I only read AGoT in which Summer, Ghost, and Shaggydog look the most badass respectively. I am pretty sure Grey Wind will be /ourwolf/ in a ACoK and ASoS (Wo5K) with Ghost behind (killing munitineer and Wildling shits)

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

>last general
>dead after 40 posts

hilarious

all because of the fucking branfags, scum of the earth. branfags need to be purged.

Where can I read about the Targaryen history?

GoT is deader than Stannis

/got i dreamed we were dead ;_:

I have a dream /got/ will not 404 again

Salty Cunt, you read the latest script leaks?

believe it lad!

which are those, the ones with the big blocked out water mark across them?

so who built the great wall? was it trump?

Yes. What do they say?

Fuck you, Anna Speckhart is the perfect Lyanna. She even has tomboyish breasts and waist-to-hip ratio.

Fin.

Illegible

ok someone tldr?

basically le meme girl assassin wears walders face and kills evil men

Why does Sansa want to execute Lord Baelish ?

Presumably because he betrayed Ned. How Arya and Sansa come to know of this, however, I have no idea.

That's the next step of her masterplan.

The World of Ice and Fire book.
It's great.

>muh strong womyn

but we have agreed before that Speckheart fits Ashara more, and all lyanna casting have small breasts

Fuck this shit.

indeed

Who is the sheev of /got/?

Hmm...
Varys?

This used to be my favourite show. I spent hours a day discussing it, I've watched every Preston video, read all the wikis. Now I don't care, it's dead to me. What the hell happened?

same lad, I used to love discussing it with you lads and watched every preston what you missed and the other youtuber (whose name I forgot now)

the reason I guess was because they gave the general permission to be online even in off season, back then when it wasnt allowed, we were pulling all kinds of shit in our ass to have a meaningful discussion to make it seem like people are actually discussing /got/, then wed see that thread get pruned and well do the same things over and over again

now its legal and we have no reason to actually try lmao

just saw the thumbnail, who the fuck is this bros? any nude scenes?

I want Cersei to win

well you get you wish with S7

>Dayum, Lyanna looks like THAT?

Think, you must know.