Why do beautiful parts of the world generally have shit-tier people...

Why do beautiful parts of the world generally have shit-tier people, and more mundane parts of the world have more productive and civilized populaces?

shit-tier people use organic stuff cause they dont know how to make factory stuff

organic grows more organic, factories need space and pollute the area

forgot to add that factories need productive and civilized people for it to maintain. coconuts dont need shit but good weather

My guess. The hot weather and nice lifestyle attracts lazy people that want easy money (crime).

The heat makes everyone angry.

What about India

the sun makes people into niggers

How hard would you work if you woke up to that pic every day?

Hot weather makes people lazy, it's a problem here too.

This. Tropical climates are very bad for productivity, which is why slavery was such a good idea and so effective.

not everywhere my friend

Go the Western USA. That disproves your whole thesis.

>cherry picked photo of Scotland when it isn't fucking pouring
>implying the entire British isles are anything more than soppy rainy shithole 364 days a year
That one day a year tho, oh boy.

So are we the lucky ones or not?

>Scottish

Beauty and economic productivity are not causally linked in most cases. Why would they be?
The islands (for example: pic) often have very little now with which to earn foreign income except tourism. Once it was plantations run by slaves though, was that better? But you're trolling: no one could be this unaware of world history.

This, it was a nightmare finishing my thesis during a Danish heatwave.

I fucking love comfy rainy weather

What is so shitty about them? There is literally nothing wrong with their way of life and they are all of them most likely infinitely happier then you, more in touch with their families and comminutes and probably have stronger sense of purpose and identity and belonging to the earth and universe.

Is that before or after they sell one of their children to a pedophile tourist as a sex slave so that they don't starve?

I dont know, why don't you go ask your dad, heard he is well traveled around those parts.

The required effort to survive, to stay sane.

Why should you build shelters, conserve and stockpile foods if there's no winter?

Nah m8, he never had to leave home after yer mum decided to make housecalls.

why be productive when you can have your caffedaki at the beach

because those people are happier and therefore less likely to vehemently deny the status quo

challenge-and-response

Japan and Switzerland are gr8

My greek friend told me that people often assume that greeks can handle the heat, but in reality they can handle it just as bad as northern european nations, greeks are hard workers though despite the heat

nice get

/thread

France is beautiful, and Paris too. Too bad Parisians are scum of the fucking earth. Everywhere I went in France was welcoming, and they even respected my almost nonexistant French (I knew merci, and si voux plex? I could read a bit since I knew some Spanish). The people in Caen were great, and the gas station attendant was even a fucking qt who actually chatted.

But fucking Paris. I get it being a tourist destination, so you may get a bit upset. Holy shit though. Our group wasn't even let into a bar because our tour guide was English, and we we're American so he wanted to keep the "riff-raff" out. Consistently, people would scoff, and we were looked down upon even ordering a fucking coffee.

France, you're country is great, but fuck Paris. I could not have felt less sympathy during #prayforparis

The heat doesn't necessitate technology to survive and further breed. In frigid, cold environments you are forced to figure out clothes, shelter, fire, cooking and hunting to be able to survive and expand your village.

In the heat, a mudhut does just fine.

norway?

its true. while our idea temperatures are probably a bit higher than northern europeans, we frequently have heat waves (like right now) that are quite awful even for greeks if you dont have AC

and if you are in the sun a lot it will tire you no matter what

Lack of industrialization = lack of heavy pollution and deforastation
Pretty straight forward

No debt or keeping up with the Jones. Or. Sit under the palm trees with beautiful skies. I suppose I want both, my uncle has a house in a gated community on a Caribbean island. If I can become self employed I would do the same.

You can't just bash open a coconut if you live in a frozen shithole, you actually have to build a society

Cause my head itches like a bitch when I try to work with the sun glaring down.

Yep I feel for you guys

you'd prefer a desert?

>greeks are hard workers though
kek

>when the facts hit you