Has our touchy feely, pink and fluffy, bubble wrap school system created a generation of thin skinned...

Has our touchy feely, pink and fluffy, bubble wrap school system created a generation of thin skinned, cry babies that don't know how to deal with confrontation, losing and opposing opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657284/We-touch-ordinary-ghastly-Britons-says-ex-BBC-chief-Leaked-email-says-ignores-despises-millions-not-embrace-liberal-views.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes.

Yes

Maybe

Worse.

You're one of them. Too stupid to question the mass media controlled by the elites.

People are just waking up to the reality that the "Leave" campaign was lying to them.

Baah baah little sheep.

sure, post more senrans

I think it's actually our sterile, useless curriculum that consists of trivia best and lies at worst which doesn't teach children any actual skills which fucked them up more than the participation trophy shit, but I'm no expert.

By the way, kids know damn well that participation trophies are useless. They know that only winners matter. They always knew.

kikebook com/theguardian/videos/10154285363056323

Correct

No

Yes

Yeah the BBC is going ham with shit like this too.
At least the goyim are realizing they look like sore losers

It's up to the parents to teach children how to aspire to win, to accept risk, and to lose gracefully and learn from it, not the schools.

It is true that children intuitively know that only winning really counts. But what do you do with the losers? You've got to try to reconcile losing with part of learning, just like making mistakes, but definitely not saying that everyone is a winner.

>BBC
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657284/We-touch-ordinary-ghastly-Britons-says-ex-BBC-chief-Leaked-email-says-ignores-despises-millions-not-embrace-liberal-views.html

it raised little Hitlers

#JeSuisEU #NotAllUnions #IllStayWithU #SovereignLivesMatter AKA "I love democracy only when it reaches the outcome I want otherwise I'm authoritarian to the bone"

i love snek!

>ouchy feely, pink and fluffy, bubble wrap
>posts anime

You are part of the problem

What does she suggest, that anyone over the age of 50 get their votes taken away?
I wonder what the narrative would be from them if the older generations voted the way they wanted them to.

Crimson Squad best squad.

Didn't your country disappear in a triangle for a hundred years?

Our country needs more martial tradition

Enforce the singing of national anthems in schools

Choose one child in the class to beat to death in front of the others

The older generations fought wars to preserve European/Global freedom and give the younger generations those freedoms.

They fought to ensure that everyone had an equal voice, rather than those who would say "We know what is best for you! Do as we say!".

Now their grandchildren want to throw those freedoms away. To allow an "intellectually and wealthy elite monarchy" rule over them.

They must be disgusted.

Have to agree with Bermuda.

No one knows what they want...only the people who voted the right way know.
Kill it with fire.

>I wonder what the narrative would be from them if the older generations voted the way they wanted them to.

Happened in Denmark. The young voted against EU.

They turned it into a "The poor and uneducated voted against the EU. Should we really let them decide the future?" news headline.

It's technically not wrong, because young people are still doing their education and don't have a full time job yet. But come on, man. It doesn't mean they aren't aware of how shit the EU is.

not really the school system, although that has its problems.

it's more that society as a whole has spent the past couple of generations increasingly rewarding narcissism- the "greed is good" of the thatcher/reagan era, the rise of reality tv- and in the past 10 years or so has given people the tools they need to express that narcissism in ever increasing ways- the rise of social media.

further explanation is given in the book "the narcissism epidemic" by twenge and campbell

the book also makes the interesting point that rates of narcissism (as defined by psychologists) correlate with the increase of the rate of obesity.

pic not quite unrelated

You miss that Britain had special status in the EU and had the best of both worlds - individual Britons had the ease of movement, businesses had access to the market, and yet Britain get to keep its currency and opt out of other European requirements.

Now they've gone and given all of that away.

I dunno but I'd just like to thank every Leave lad for shocking the world back towards its right mind.
Especially for Obamas 180. Thanks for that.

EU good? Well done, you are a well informed, intelligent voter.
EU bad? You racist piece of shit, you don't know anything and you don't deserve to vote.
Makes sense.

Don't forget mass, uncontrolled immigration as part of this special status.

what's the motivation behind your disgusting bovine pic?

Senran Kagura is otacool normie bait, just like KanColle and Neptunia.

please pay attention my EU member friend

>the book also makes the interesting point that rates of narcissism (as defined by psychologists) correlate with the increase of the rate of obesity.

it is the explanation for the whole anti-fat shaming, healthy at any size, all bodies are beautiful etc etc etc
that is not to say i wouldn't spend a happy few hours covering her in cum.

compare the situation in societies that are overall less narcissistic, such as japan

of course the reality is more complicated. but this is Sup Forums and i can't be arsed to type out a whole academic paper on the subject.

didn't connect the dots earlier, tnx for the subtitles

>i wouldn't spend a happy few hours covering her in cum
my people have a saying: "v mraku je vsaka krava črna," literally: every cow is black in the dark