What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtMulYBE-m0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone marathoned every episode of the 60s batman series and thought "yeah, the world needs more camp cinema, because that shit will be ironically hilarious in the early 21st century.."

based brian blessed though

Makes me regret QUEEN never getting to do more soundtracks.

It's probably the most underrated movie of all time.

everything about it just comes together so perfectly in a way that very few other movies can hope to achieve.

in particularly the casting. is there a more perfectly casted flick than Flash Gordon?

Jets having a good QB?
Belongs in the fantasy section.

I love it.

>Italian chicks
>flogging
>femdom
>spandex
>boreworms

Barely 10 and I got a full dose of fetishes

Dr. Zarkov, I'm Mongo.

This
FG and Highlander
Based Queen sound tracks

Absolutely great movie no one really understood in its day.

>it's too campy
That's the fucking point. Probably the best use of camp without devolving into self-awareness. Which makes for a weird combination that somehow works because of source material.

>DIIIIIVE

T H A N K S F L A S H
spelled out in birdmen

youtube.com/watch?v=QtMulYBE-m0

>"The ladies always loved my legs..."

GORDONS ALIVE?!?!

I have it on Dvd, it's one of my comfiest films

GORDONS ALIVE?

Hilarious
>everyone was in love with Ornella Muti
oh I bet

Absolute unironic kino.

My slutfu.

>face like a cute teenager
>body of a fucking goddess
>nude in almost everything she did
She was amazing

I named my car flash Gordon.

Never seen anything related to it.

Don't even know what it is, I assumed it was some forties noir detective or something.

>You will never give her your boreworm

Comics are mostly always about "flash" over substance, style over matter, it's what the medium is.
This flick realizes that, as all good comicfilms do (Batman, BB, Spiderman, Sin City), and emphasizes costumes, scenery, cool characters, witty remarks, sweet effects, loud soundtrack, and funny segments over the usual dramatic core consisting of awesome acting, philosophical/social topics/messages, quality cinematography etc
It succeeds because of this. There's not much to get from the movie other than entertainment and coolness, but that's what makes it memorable when you see it as a youngster, and also why it still holds up for adults in the mood for it.

General Kala, Flash Gordon approaching.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN
FLASH GORDON APPROACHING?

CHESWICK! FRESH HORSES!

it is my sworn intention to ride to rebellious Stoat, bare my broad behind and say "Behold, I honor thee most highly!"

this film is really shit.

but ming's youngling gives me a raging boner everytime.

Top notch trashkino Satan

HE SAVED EVERY ONE OF US