Cheese culture

Tell me about cheese culture in your country.
Remember : the more a cheese smells, the better it taste.

We've got the worst and best.

im not allowed to eat cheese, it makes me sick

Stinking Bishop is not French. :-)

Everything here has cheese in it or on it.

Even you ? Are you hiding a slice of cheese under your hat or did you eat so much cheese that you have some inside of you ?

We have the best cheese and cheese culture in the world.
'Nuff said

מה לעזאזל אמרת עליי הרגע, חתיכת אפס קטן? רק שתדע שנבחרתי להיות מצטיין המחלקה שלי בסיירת מטכ"ל,הייתי מעורב בהמוני פשיטות נגד החיזבאללה והרגתי מעל 300 מחבלים.אני מאומן בלוחמת גרילה ואני הצלף הכי טוב בכל צה"ל. אתה כלום לעומתי, אתה רק עוד מטרה בשבילי אני אשמיד אותך בכזה דיוק שלא נראה עוד בכל תולדות האנושות, תזכור את מה שאמרתי. אתה חושב שאתה יכול לברוח אחרי החרא שאמרת עליי באינטרנט?! תחשוב שוב, קוקסינל. ברגעים אלה,ממש בזמן שאנחנו מדברים, אני משתמש ברשת הריגול הסודית שלי שעוקבת אחרי כל ישראל, ואני מאתר את כתובת האייפי שלך ממש עכשיו, אז כדאי לך להתכונן לסערה, רימה. הסערה שתחריב את הדבר הקטן והפתטי הזה שנקרא החיים שלך.אתה פאקינג מת,ילד.אני יכול להיות בכל מקום ובכל זמן,ורק בידיים ריקות אני יכול להרוג אותך ב700 דרכים. לא רק שאני מאומן בצורה מקיפה בקרב פנים אל פנים, יש לי גם גישה חופשית לכל מאגר הנשק של זרוע היבשה ואני אשתמש בזה בכל העוצמה כדי למחוק את קיומך מעורר הרחמים מהעולם הזה,חתיכת חרא קטן.אם רק היית יודע איזה עונש מזעזע התגובה ה"חכמה" שלך הייתה מביאה עליך,אולי היית שומר על הפה המלוכלך שלך. אבל לא,היית חייב, ועכשיו אתה משלם את המחיר,חתיכת אידיוט.אני אחרבן עלייך את כל הזעם שלי ואתה תטבע בו. אתה פאקינג מת, ילדון.

The second.

but raclette is french...

Best cheese in the world

Embarrassing t b h, geographically and culturally we should have great cheeses but it's all weak tasting boring stuff. Our milk is god-tier and we have the same, if not even better conditions than france/switzerland for cows so it honestly puzzles me. Sweden and Denmark have some pretty good cheeses actually.

A Norwegian blue cheese did win the international cheese competition as well as the all time (last 30 years) best cheese award in 2016 tho, so we definitely have the potential. The cheese was "Kraftkar" for those interested, my dad got a hold of some before the news got spread and I have to say, it really was one of the best blues I've tasted.

Stinking Bishop is absolutely gorgeous in mouth.
I love that shit

>mfw I unironically enjoy "plastic" cheese

Fight me yuropoors

you cannot deny it's soft, silky texture, and it's sweet taste

>real cheese

Isn't the word "cheese" protected by law in the US?
In France, there's no way such a product could be legally labelled "véritable fromage"

>raclette is french

It says it's MADE WITH real cheese not that it IS real cheese.
Meaning there could be 0.001% actual cheese in it and it would be ok legally speaking.

it actually is real cheese though

>sweet taste

user, that is NOT a good thing.

Tartiflette is nice too

It is. And it's French Ill give you that one.
But honestly it's a bit too much. I honestly have it only if Im skiing a lot or something.

lol

>cheese thread
>not one dutch post

Love Dutch cheese desu

Cheese in squared eggs toast.

You get two sliced of bread, cut holes in the middle and throw them on the pan with a tad olive oil. Then you crack two eggs in them and flip them once and wait a bit. Put a lot of cheese slices on one of the bread slices and then put the other bread slice on and then turn the sandwich a few times. God tier breakfast

we have some alright cheese but seriously nothing really beats french cheese culture