Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50UyZDcS-WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'd be really funny if someone typed out the poop sound lmao yea i'd quite like that.

Thoughts on her body of work?

lol shes so quirky just like me xD

Stop posting this worthless ugly talentless cunt and let her disappear from all train of though

Are you retarded. Stop it

i'd like to rub her legs through them tights

idgaf about her, but those legs deserve to be posted homobro

a-are there more pictures from this shoot?
asking for a friend

I'm the friend, can confirm. Got anymore?

THICC NECK

Needs more hi res

She was really obnoxious in this interview.

Eddie Redmayne was cute though.

I disagree they are her legs so they are worthless being attached to her shit mug.

damn, didnt know this bitch has GOAT legs

chicks in pantyhose/stokings are my fetish for some reason, literally nothign sexier

imagine to be her pusy slave an she dont care about you but she use you

It's a sign of modesty and separates the proper ladies from attention seeking sluts. JLaw is the latter though.

i've seen her naked hehe

dunno senpai, i dont think that modesty is what makes my dick hard :-DD

hosiery is the patrician fetish

>anal+
l-lewd

>cutting out eddie redmayne, who is qter and has a hotter-looking pussy

fuck you faggot

She's not a good lady.

my nigga

this fucking photo is so funny

can I save it?

wait, did she get AZIZ'D?

>amy, i can smell your vagina, so you need to walk downwind
>no, further

based manlet poo, destroying that annoying pucci

>you'll never rest your hairy indian balls on Jennifer Lawrence's bare back

girl's got a solid body though

Looks gaseous to me.

I want to strangle me with her thighs and have her sit on my face after an exhausting, long day on set

If I'm being honest with u

Is she an android? So many full frontal nude photos and you can't see anything resembling a vagina.

her tits weird me out so such, I know that most chicks have one bigger than the other but that behemoth mound dwarfs the other, it's very offputting

She's textbook skinny-fat, I thought she had to get in shape for her roles. Still would don't get me wrong.

Anyone else thinks she resembles a retarded baby?

Aziz does, that's why he's trying to fuck her.

never reply to me again

>Have we not walked long enough guys?

Ok, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=50UyZDcS-WI

She probably does get in shape, but is a lazy cunt outside of it. Besides weren't those naked snaps from years ago?

Anyway, I digress; she is irritating and plays the "I'M NORMAL JUST LIKE YOU" card so much that it makes me think she's an up herself cunt behind closed doors. Liked one or two of her films (that silver linings one, and X men first class), aside from that I'm completely indifferent to her.

lol she's fat again.

whenever i see jennifer lawrence all i can think about is how poorly she is gonna age. she has this weird round dopey looking face and her neck/face proportions are so off.

anyway what i'm saying is she has maybe 5 or so more years before she becomes iredeemable trash so it's good that she did her nudes while in her prime.

She does.

Looks pretty unremarkable to me. Very average body for a girl in her twenties that rarely works out. Minus for the weirdly shaped tits, but that's a risk you gotta live with.

I mean, I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker or anything like that, but it sure is nothing worth obsessing over on the internet. There are so many girls out there who are in better shape than her.

Imagine being Chris in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jennifer Lawrence, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous porker face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Ana Faris in his dressing room with her playboy bunny outfit on. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris and not only sit in that chair while Jennifer Lawrence slowly crawls her disgusting body towards you, the favorable makeup barely concealing her resting bitch face and crows feet, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that slither. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her KATNISS STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JENNIFER LAWRENCE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of scowls you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wholesome Christian blondes and supermodels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the beaches in Hawaii. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her Oscar Meyer's nose as she flares it out to suggestively attract you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Pratt. You're not going to lose your future wholesome WASP nuclear family over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

She was hot in Passengers, a comfy passable flick. Made me almost like Jlaw again.

fuck that nation of autists led by an autist with a family of autists

just look at her face LMAO.

How the fuck do people find her attractive.

>looking at her face and not her legs
Spotted the fag

How long until Venom JLaw replaces her?

>look at her face
faggot

I lost it at Oscar Meyer nose.

time caught up to her... its a pity wh*te people age so poorly she was truly god tier.

What happened?

Did she stumble or got mayo on her dress while farting and looking embarrassed?

>a comfy passable flick

why do you hate women

Emma stone is le quirky jlaw 2.0 XD
And can't act one bit

jlaw is hotter

Her tiddies are nice, one of the fattest and finest for sure.

I myself prefer pick related though, but they are all grade A

I want her to be my cat.

I honestly dont find either attractive

It was hot as fuck. Figuratively kidnapped Jlaw to deserted island and raped heruntil she loved him and decided to love out her days with him because of Stockholm Syndrome.

Every Sup Forums poster secretly wants that, even the one who start Jlaw hate threads.

One of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment.

a LOT of gay guys ITT, damn son. At least they are anonymous

the thing is, this is kinda correct
she is a good actress, bit hollywood forcing her so fucking hard everywhere made people hate her a lot and now no one actually cares if shes good or not, people just remember her for le quirky interviews XD

no I want her to do that to me

who?

It was much better than the RT rating shiet

6/10 because the creeper angle was fresh.

She literally cant act.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums gets shittier by the MINUTE

Are we in 2005? What as she been in recently? Talk shows? Twitter? She done and over with. Has been for some time now. She's about to star in christmas tv movies soon.

weak b8 m8

exepct thats wrong she was great in Winter's Bone and American Hustle

>American Hustle
>"""""""""plays"""""""""" a self centered, dumb cunt
how'd she pull that one off amiright?

oh la la, pulling out the """big guns""""

Nice meme she's shit in both of those faggot.

How shitty can she be? She can't even acy in capeshit. Hunger game either. Literally a a laughing stock. Yea some actress.

These two fucking jlaw fans are cancer. Muh memes bone.

Pleb

TICCCC

>t. bigots

She was ok in Winter's Bone, but only really stood out because of her age and the fact that it was one of her first movies. In everything else she's been average at best.

Jelly nigger give some acting lessons to us plebs then

Why is Sup Forums so gay? Why hate this bitch? Shes fine, whats your problem niggas

>shes a cunt
end of.

>That thinning hair
>JUST

ariana is like 10 times hotter

Imagine being so deep in the friend zone that you're one of the girls

>i was sitting on some rocks scraaatching my butt XD
>that's what you normal people talk about, right? scratching your butts?

I came for this

just let me cum inside you already

>JLaw so underpaid she has to wear tights with a run