I feel as if there is a paradigm shift happening in the nfl...

I feel as if there is a paradigm shift happening in the nfl. Dominant franchises from the last decade or so are collapsing and new ones a beginning to take their place. Usually, 1-2 good teams will drop off and 1-2 bad teams will rise in any given year, but this year is different. Something is changing.

To go along with this, people are saying that the nfl sucks now. I think that's because unfamiliar teams are winning, and people hate unfamiliarity

10/10 insight omg so profound

Not even trying to be deep, just an observation

WE COMIN PATRIOTS

>steelers have been good in the past
>steelers continue to be good into the future
> everyone else shuffles around our league

who cares? look at your picture, everyone in it is black. this league isn't worth watching anymore.

prepare your anus for the future Eagles dynasty

The Browns are as bad as ever. Nothing has really changed

It'll be Pats vs. Steelers in the AFC CG again and you'll like it.

I've been saying a paradigm shift was coming for a while now. If you watch enough NFL Films and Top 10 countdowns you begin to see how the League basically has 4 Elite teams who sit on top trading Owls and Conference Championship games for about a decade or so and then a shift occurs. There are usually a few ankle biter teams that sneak in an Owl win or appearance during this time.

>70's
Steelers
Dolphins
Vikings
Cowboys

>80's
49ers
Broncos
Raiders
Redskins

>90's
Bills
49ers
Cowboys
Packers
Broncos

>00's
Patriots
Steelers
Colts
Kurt Warner

So far in the current decade it's been
Seahawks
Broncos
Patriots

Steelers have not had a season with less than 5 wins since 1969. They have only had two 5 win season since 1970.

Don't get too cocky. We still sucked against the jags. Literally gutfumbled and gave up a full field touchdown.

The quality is the worst it's ever been

Some new young coaches instead of dumb retreads.

do you know football?

dolphins were better then the broncos in the 80s

Sean McVay's Rams lead this trend

>9/16 games decided by a touchdown or less

incredible parity

Chiefs were 12-4 last season too

Not much has changed

I'd add the Chiefs to the current decade. They've been winning just as consistently as all three of those teams, their lack of a superbowl appearance undermines their record.

Does this mean the Patriots dynasty is finally over

this literally happens every year

god I hate newfags

Owls? They haven't even made it out of the first round lmao

Not in the AFC.

No OP the broncos have always been consistently good

Every year? A little shuffling, but not like this

And went to one owl while Elway went to three In the 80s and the Browns were also a top AFC team at the time, going to 2 AFC championships

Are you kidding? The first half was playoff-level gameplay.