I just marathoned first two episodes. What did I think of it?

I just marathoned first two episodes. What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 episodes are out, come back and meme after you've seen it.

It's going to be good watching the surgeon hang.

Episode 3 was disappointing.

I'm surprised they are actually going with the wincest stuff.

I'm shocked they say fuck on FX.

you are not sure but you hate the brits

Why? I thought is was just fine

It's a big tv show.

ripper street was better

Standards and Practices only allow a certain amount of fucks a season, enjoy.

They say cunt and fucking in the same sentence in E3

For the BBC

>ARFUH

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA

lmao, I love Hardy but his accents are hilariously bad at times

ugh it's so offensive

It's lefty propaganda at its finest. During this time the Rothchilds were where the East Indian firm should be but of course they'll never expose their Jewish Overlords so it's more lefty bullshit. Fags, main character's a nigger and a nigger lover, and Incest all over the damn place. It's literally a show dipshits from the church of the devil would cream over. Into the oven it goes.

Honestly, I kind of don't understand most of what the characters say. Most of the time I can't really follow. Which is a shame, because I thought the production quality looked really great.

That being said, it's a masterfully written, shot and edited piece. It kinda feels authentic too, don't know why but it's horribly immersive. I just wish it was less lefty and more truer than the liberal shit stain we got.

>at-last-i-truly-see.jpg

Why is he doing the bane voice?
its ok, jews are now white and hating white people is ok so hating on jews is ok. get with the current year

you forgot your pepe image

Why is this such a world changing event for you yanks? You have been going on about it for a week now.

I don't get it.

>le pol post for instant (you)'s maymay

Sad!

But that's silly, why would you hate the good guys?

Especially with the will thing leaving the Americans as the obvious villains who will try to murder big guy.

Are you head disabled?

>implying he won't offer up his boypussy in then name of liberty and fairness
mark my words, he will end up being a bigger cuck than ragnar

Because it's literally never said on TV ever. It shows that certain Networks are putting aside this notion of "Hey lets have a show where zombies will rip open a mans throat and devour his voice box but UH OH CANT SAY FUCK". I mean, for fucks sake FX, you bought Hostel to show on your network, you MIGHT AS WELL LET ME HEAR THE MAN SAY FUCK

Marathoned 3 episodes and it's all about cucks

I really really like it

Explains why Sup Forums likes it.

It's just kinda boring right now. I want to see him go to his land and go all apocalypse now deep end.

Don't have one.

Like all western shows that's shown these days it has to full every progressive cue, fag, check, wasp are the enemies, check, a minority character; they call him a nigger so check, and degeneracy? Check. Fucking progressive cunts, all! A few months ago Donald spoke of Traditional programming. I can't fucking wait.

I always found this stupid. only after learning about UK and German laws did I realize how much more stupid it could get

did they use the word fuck back then the same way we do (although not as extensively)?

Yes they used Fuck, probably more than we do today. I remember reading a lot of old shit that's incredibly foul. You see back in the day they thought nothing of putting their cock in young girls. Disgusting creatures they were.

So did it have a beep when they swore in that? Fucking retarded.

I remember reading Greek and Roman works where the writer made fun of famous people who enjoyed putting their cocks in boys. I remember a beautifully written piece about the joys of thighing young children. Disgusting fucking things they were. NO wonder their societies went to shit.

So if fuck is so apocalyptic an event, will the yanks censor episode 3? I hear "cunt" is the worst insult one can ever use in yankville.

I don't recall. There was once a note to another character that said "fuck you" or something and the fuck was blurde out

I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck he was doing in that movie where's that driving bloke who drives for 2 hours
I genuinely wanted to get into it then I heard him talking like an absolute bender
I thought it was a joke at first, honestly like he was doing a silly accent but then he just kept doing it

Hamlet makes a reference to 'country matters' to Ophelia in the play within a play scene, country matters refers to sex but is also a play on the word cunt
>lit professor always used to snigger when we got to that bit

No, I'm just not a native speaker and the constant mumbling and weird accents are very irritating to me.

Why do I get the feeling that the intro with big guy drowning will be the final scene of the last episode?

Wow, the entire two episodes? that's, like, 2 hours! how did you manage to sit still and watch a show for so long?

The only one with a weird accent is you, jf.

No, different guy here, 90% of the time I can barely understand a word of what they're saying. They're constantly mumbling. Even the American guy talks retardedly.

That's because he's American, silly.

For some reason American networks have this thing about saying the word Fuck on TV.

Keep in mind these are the same networks where you can watch a man tear another man's spine out, sodomize him with it, while pulling a chick's head off her neck in visually graphic HD detail, but good heavens sir, you can't say the eff word. There could be children watching.

>There are people having trouble understanding the characters in this

Clean your ears out, morons.

Wait, are you serious? Did the censor the word? I watched the bbc version.

Will they show episode 3 in full? It has cunt in it and I know how you lot are with that.

I understand it and im not a native speaker. If you have problem just use subtitles.

So how much of this series is just Tom Hardy walking around in a top hat?

I watched the US version and they said it

No, they don't censor anything.

about three fiddy

I just marathoned the 3rd episode and I'm enjoying this very much. Currently the best show airing.

You can actually say/show whatever you want on cable. Historically, networks have just chosen not to

>Keep in mind these are the same networks where you can watch a man tear another man's spine out, sodomize him with it, while pulling a chick's head off her neck in visually graphic HD detail, but good heavens sir, you can't say the eff word. There could be children watching.
That's the whole thing, that's why it's weird and getting talked about. It's new.

It's obvious the mixed girl is a ghost by now right? If they play that like some big M. Night twist later that will disappointing.

Fuck the whitewashing in this show. All the people in her visions are white even though he was in Africa, the only person of color was that black slave he dreamed about

There are house servants and some brown people running around by the docks. I really like that BBC forced diversity isn't being forced down my throat.

I thought sodomy was illegal in Britain at that age but in the third episode everyone acts like a degenarate. Was it really that common for men to have sex with other men?

By "chosen" you of course mean "pressured by advertisers not to"

Not for men, just for fags.

That was a secret club. That is why the guy was so freaked out about someone spotting him there.

>we dont eat pork!
what the fuck

its a cunt show starring cunt actors acting like cunts for cunt viewers

angry slave ghost detected

Did anyone saw the ghost in this episode?

e01: 29m11s
e02: 42m48 & 48m25s
e03: 34m10s

whats the song?

>secret club
>anyone can walk in for a small fee no questions asked

Hardy is doing his Bane impression again, but I had no problem understanding that either

>Hardy is doing his Bane impression again

No he's not, his Bane voice is far more high pitched when's the last time you actually watched TDKR?

Why couldn't he just kill her?

>implying pitch is the only defining characteristic of banespeak

>pepe post

your post and your life are invalidated

He would get arrested as the obvious suspect.

HOLY SHITS ITS NOOMI RAPACE

srs tho what song is this

Nigga just doesn't want to be reminded of the taste of human flesh.

Leave the viewers fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about the cunt fucking viewers!

Just noticed the ghost

Spooky

Molly houses were surprisingly common, illegality be damned. It only really worked in the big cities like London, though. Smaller towns didn't have enough gays. They weren't just filled with gay people looking to fuck, though. It had straight crossdressers and other people as well, since those were the only places where you could relax and play with or talk about the gender-roles in an otherwise rigid society where the women couldn't even wear pantaloons without an outrage happening.

Also it happened that sodomy/buggery just got interpreted as meaning rape when it was required to save an actually influential man from the noose. As long as the man wasn't "seducing" straight men and thus turning them gay there was enough leeway to keep him alive, if he was needed or had money. The dude seemed to be quite high in the hierarchy of the EIC, so I'd reckon him safe enough unless he makes too many political enemies.

>dat incest kiss

got me hard desu