BREXIT BTFO: DAVID CAMERON TO ANNOUNCE 2ND REFERENDUM

HAPPENING

With millions protesting the Brexit vote, David Cameron is set to announce a 2nd Referendum soon

IT WAS FUN WHILE IT WAS LASTED LMAO. BREXIT BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
eureferendum.gov.uk/what-happens-if-we-leave/
youtube.com/watch?v=UVBLWlVI3DQ
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997
twitter.com/futurecanon/status/746567426117074944
eureferendum.gov.uk/what-happens-if-we-leave/what-are-the-alternatives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until it reaches 17 million nobody cares

>a petition that asks for a law change to require 75% turnout in a referendum
>it has 1.3 million signatures in a country of 63.2 million people

they have never cared about that petition site before.

>win by majority vote
>change law
>'do it again, we didn't like the outcome'
>"democracy"

do you -want- riots?

Yeah, nah.

The EU already said no backsies.

is that a threat?

A 2nd referendum is happening. Deal with it. If most of Britain wants to leave the EU, the vote will turn out the same. Why are you worried?

This is fucking r/berniesanders tier
>Change.org
>Changing anything
>Can be signed by anyone, regardless of age or nationality
>Just over one million from all these people
>Out votes reached 17.4 million
>Both our PM and our EU commissioner are resigning
>Keep going, we can win this!
The audacity of the left never fails to astonish me.

not a threat, just correlating the reason cameron resigned yesterday to the fact that if he didn't, and tried to overturn the vote, it would have caused actual riots

nothing has changed since then except liberals freaking out like the world is ending.

why are you worried if thats a threat anyway america, you the NSA?

It's on the UK government site

>Chang.org
When was the last time they changed anything, especially something as big as this?

if that happens it will be civil war

Just like the 2000 election in the US.

They lost Florida and tried to call recount after recount.

They literally can't even when they lose and will try anything.

I love how hard they are crying, at this rate Britain shall disappear beneath the waves of Marxist tears

Spoiled baby is throwin a tantrum cos it didn get what it waned :(

Holy shit kill yourself kike

Stop it you look desperate and whiny.

This will lead to WW3.

Nice digits

cool beans, too bad there's already a leave petition with 17.4 millions signatures.

it's over, pussy. globalism lost. eat shit loser LMFAO.

I just signed this petition as Tom Bombadil and I live in America.

Petition is worthless.

I'm sharpening my bicycle wheel as we speak.

i honestly hope that happens. it would be the end of democracy as we know it.

the politics are changing fast. the world is being primed for a good old white nationalist movement.

a second referendum would definately unleash the sleeping white giant

Why the "2nd referendum" is bullshit:

1) They need 17,410,742 signatures at least, and all would need to be British citizens, and there would need to be an EVEN WIDER margin considering people can use proxies and fake information to sign.

2) The demographic of people who use the internet and who would actually see this petition is HEAVILY skewed in favor of youths, AKA the losers who voted to remain.

3) The Remain vote was bullshit anyway, because the main "Remainers" were Scottish (bitter fags who vote anything that will spite England and who should GTFO of the UK) and Londoners (immigrants). The native people of England have spoken, and they say NO to Turkey, and NO to the EU and all of the cuck laws it is sure to invent in the coming years.

Too bad those votes don't count for shit, considering you can just set up a bot. How come a petition site like that doesn't verify your identity through the banking system or other similar way?

There's less than 400k uk voters in that petition, there's not actually 1 million uk people who signed it.

It will probably be voided on that fact alone.

>A 2nd referendum is happening.
You're pretty stupid, all this petition does is make it a debate in parliament. Nobody will ever go against what the majority wants, unless you're scottish but they're literally whos in parliament.

Only brits vote?

Fastest way to trigger a civil war and ruin whatever UK has left

Yeah it's a bunch of French frogs and Germans signing.

Anyone literally voting to remain so we can get free movement from Turkey, and random invented EU cuck laws in upcoming years, I recommend suicide for you.

Link plox.

>David Cameron is set to announce

The only thing he's about to announce is his suicide.

You left us, sire. You are cowards, but we respect that, and also your sexual preferences, thus you can be an object of DP from Russia and USA together, and we won't interrupt you anymore. We are politely ask you to leave our continent. Now.

wtf is this shit? are the "young and new" generations so fucking full of themselves that if they dont get the thing they want well lets just fucking change the rules until we get it ?

its the same shit as "old people shouldn't be allowed to vote" by that logic they shouldn't be allowed to vote as kids are young compared to them and they will BECOME those "lol silly old people" in a few decades ( with decades of life experience and time to see how things have changed )

Scotland is literally a malignant cancer. Why the FUCK did anybody want them to stay in the UK? All these bitter fucking faggots do is vote to spite the English.

If there was a vote to nuke the entire UK, they would vote to do it, because they would die too just so they can kill off the English.

Scotland = Poverty, even UGLIER people than England, even SHITTIER weather than England, retards, unattractive accent.

Hadrian's wall when?

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Posting in a general opinion honeypot thread.

Fuck off with this 2nd vote. You lost, get over it.

JUST

>"If we vote to remain"

We voted to leave.

blown

the

fuck

out

Lol.. It will get the same amount of signatures as the people who voted to stay in the EU. This is basically those who didn't get what they wanted demanding a second try. What a waste of time.

Nice digits and nicer sentiment, pajeet.

only 1 in 10 go through to Parliment.
Things parliment has recently sorted dont go through either (aka the EU vote)

Still if you wanna cause some liberal tears see

get fucked britain. the new european finance centrum will move over to frankfurt. thanks for that you idiots

lol

>britains

>Why are you worried?
Organizing referendums at this scale cost the government lots of money. They also promote dissention and violence because they are divisive in nature.

I feel jollier and jollier.

eureferendum.gov.uk/what-happens-if-we-leave/

>They're not apart of the EU
But they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVBLWlVI3DQ

honestly kek

Is it literally the same American making these threads every time?

"I-I-It doesn't count unless I win!"

Y'all idiots need to read the text of the petition.

It's demanding something that's illegal.

Nice try.

And Paris, krautbro.

>A FUCKING LEAF

pic related is what the EU does to your economy

>saltytearsneverend(um)

OP BTFO

How will he ever recover?

Came here to post this.

Lefties everyone..

I hate bad losers.

kek, has this tweet been deleted yet?

what has paris to do with global finances?

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

You guys even trying anymore?

dumb gay and stupid, go suck off hillary some more

Well at least they stopped yelling racist acting like that will reverse things

353988 from the UK, pathetic whiny teenagers are funtastic.

Thanks for the reminder.

twitter.com/david_cameron/status/732562392131997
>For people on a mobile device.

HOWEVER, if we vote Leave...

>mfw there is 5 times the amount of Australians who signed it than Canadians.

I'm truely sorry Dad, we have truely failed you.

Tweeted on may 16, sir

twitter.com/futurecanon/status/746567426117074944

>Old people voted us out, its so unfair!

ALSO the petition is bullshit because it's basically saying we need to have a neverending referendum. Because you won't get more than 75% turnout. So they are basically saying to just keep voting indefinitely.

Fake and gay

La Défense much ?

>Immigrants and cancer (AKA Scottish people, the most worthless people in the first world) voted us in, it's so unfair!

>implying Florida wasn't completely rigged

I only fear a large number of younger people are going to start pushing harder for Left wing dictatorship because they've realised it's possible they won't always get their way if voting is allowed.

>18-24 years
>3 IN 10
unbelieveable

mostly not British

eureferendum.gov.uk/what-happens-if-we-leave/what-are-the-alternatives/

>people who lose vote sign to have another vote
>should in any way be respected
i don't get it

>@futurecanon Tempting to conclude that if people who didn't vote, had voted, the outcome might have been different.
duh

Hes saying that there wont be a 2nd ref if they remain, but a 2nd ref might be on the table if they leave. explaining jokes really does ruin them.

They'll discuss it in parliament because they have to but nothing will come of it for multiple reasons:
>Every further referendum will cost more and more money until the country basically goes bankcrupt
>By their own rules, an entire 8/12%, depending on how it swings, would need to change their mind for the referendum to count and if it didn't we'd have to go straight into another referendum
>Considering how this petition is literally just whining it probably has more chance of making people vote brexit outside the hardcore remain due to bad opinion

Also I don't want to spend another £25 just to go home to vote.

This is pretty silly. These online petitions are just a outlet for childish tantrums when stuff doesn't go their way. Thank God for those storms. I'm so happy to be able to smile at Britain heading the right direction for once. I loved the smile that Peter Hitchens had. The EU seems to be preparing for the leave of the UK already and that just confirms this is final. I think the EU is tired of the UK and especially of Nigel Farage blasting them 24/7. I don't think they like their president being called a damp rag.

Whatever the outcome of this vote. It will only highlight the childishness of the left. Temper tantrums belong in the babies crib.

To be fair they got completely different outcomes based on who they chose to count the votes of.

That's like democracy in kindergarden. You can't ask for a second vote if you lose the first one.

It's ok, son, it's all Shitposting so no hard feelings.

Florida was at least much closer than a million voters though.

Also please remember that this is all you need to sign the petition

>I live in the UK I promise

What makes you think we'd take you back anyway? You've proven yourselves to be a totally unreliable business partner and a horrible country to invest in.

>lose the election
>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!
>a bunch of losers sign a petition because they can't deal with losing
>lol suck it ahahaha new referendum here we come XD
Fucking commies.

>Let's keep voting until we get the results we want

why the fuck even vote

>democracy in kindergarden
>kindergarden
>"Waaah waaah old people suck and racist, young people rock and tolerant!!!"
It all makes sense now.

Merely 2% of your population wants a second ref. By accordance to what you want your rules to be it would never happen! You twist and turn your rules but they wouldn't count for your admittance to a second ref amirite?

why do you reply to me with this

UNSUBSCRIBE NOW!!!!

underrated post

You have to be in the UK to sign the petition. The fact is that most British people don't want to leave Europe. The people who voted to leave were mostly old and dying whites.

There will be a 2nd Referendum before Brexit ever happens.

not gonna happen, Moishe Bin Kike

So, can someone please start a petition AGAINST a second referendum?

A Reminder on the people who are voting, not even being from the UK or being born in the UK.
Also
currently there are only under 400k actualy UK signatures.
{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":353988}
Source: petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
just use ctrl+f and write United Kingdom.