Okay Sup Forums Prepare yourself for the worst corporate plant coming this summer. SUPERORGANISM

youtube.com/watch?v=NM52w9xrdn4

Okay Sup Forums Prepare yourself for the worst corporate plant coming this summer. SUPERORGANISM.

Attached: a614ddef7176e7636b4808dfee06fd45022e190e.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_t6crVBi5M
youtu.be/6NKKSQdVAKs
youtu.be/0vKg4GzpVnw
youtu.be/i_1M3c_nso0
youtu.be/Wf-I0Mej0x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dios mio

>no black negro to complete the diversity rainbow
they fucked up

Attached: wants to be famous.png (402x394, 175K)

It makes me sad because there's some really fun ideas here, but they implement all of the worst elements of millennial pop. Like the second song famous or whatever would sound 10 times better without that actually awful background chorus.

Attached: 27292464_1891973044448768_701898332_n.jpg (807x916, 45K)

Excuse me? It's current year, user. Mob vocals are inclusive and intersectional and let me feel like I can be part of a group by liking the band. Stop being a shitlord.

You can feel the corporate blandness dripping off of them. They look like an advertising executives idea of indie pop. Like I expect an old navy logo to pop up after every song.
Im too old for this shit

They also dont need that many people

Attached: 20.jpg (320x240, 12K)

fucking hate this disinterested indie girl vocal shit. put some fucking soul in your voice you cunt.

you want mob vocals I'll give you mob vocals

YASSSS QUEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: we listen to NPR.png (1351x1022, 1.33M)

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=M_t6crVBi5M

"Hey do you guys wanna hear a shittier, generic, DIVER$E, group of hipsters? Well listen to this!"

Attached: download (3).jpg (299x168, 7K)

It's like I'm listening to King Gizzard's Trans Cousins.

Attached: 0001809130_10.jpg (1200x1182, 260K)

no u. Look, man. Mob vocals like that make me think of generic white girl turn up music which is exactly what this is. If you want mob vocals, go to their show. Keep that shit off the track. Their first track in the set has a dope ass hook which is ruined by the background chorus. Plus the background chorus makes this group look doofy and over produced as hell.

but user that requires effort
it's the current year + 2 and effort is SO outdated
everything has to be apathetic and cynical in our post-post-postmodern world

I was meme'ing user. GAP commercial mob vocals are trash.

Do record companies actually expect us to fall for shit like this and shit like gus dapperton?
Its so god damn cynical.
I cant relate to this united colors of bennington advertisement

Were's the dude who fucking hates everything and is broke as fuck and never goes outside?

Thats how you appeal to mu

the reason why they keep doing it is cause eventually they'll get another Sex Pistols and BAM money

>Do record companies actually expect us to fall for shit like this and shit like gus dapperton?
No, but everybody else does. Check the comments on that vid.

can people stop posting like they are pretending to be a sjw because people cant see you are being sarcastic and you come off like a real asshole that is normlizing that psychosis

>people cant see you are being sarcastic
Stop being fucking retarded then

yeah, we can really hear the tone of your voice over the internet.

moron

Whatever you say, user.

Attached: Joj.png (500x281, 261K)

These guys are just so fucking cringey. Like the way the 35 year old backround singers dance is fucking too much.

I hope to fucking christ the people posting on Sup Forums in 20 years dont idolize this garbage.

their music is actually bad. they probably won't blow up with this album but the next one

>dont be ironic because i am slow and can't pick up sarcasm

Attached: images (2).jpg (205x246, 9K)

Name my band Sup Forums

Attached: superorganism_diyclassof-11.jpg (1500x1000, 169K)

>Gen Z will definitely shake up the paradigm. There is child-like faith in this grouping of people. I see something here that could evolve into a Bjork or Tori Amos style of quirkiness that took the world by storm in the 90s. Don't knock this group just yet. Bjork went through her time in the Sugar Cubes before Debut and Post. Three albums down the road, they could be mainstream.

>They are breaking all the rules even if they are fresh on their feet.

Fucking. Wow.

We Really, REally, REALLY Want To Be King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

Flying Chill Indie Bedroom Pop banana

I love it!

Attached: 1518135115162.png (485x531, 71K)

oh god...it hurts....it hurts reading that shit.

Like my bones ache.

what most confuses me is the comparison. it makes no sense. what are they trying to say?

Four of the guys in that band were in a group called The Eversons who have been around since before 2010. I've seen them play shows maybe 10 or so times and they were legit a really good band. I don't understand why nobody talks about them. They're not industry plants and I've had drunken conversations with Mark and Chris on multiple occasions, they are genuine musos and really good guys.

>be in a band that never makes any impact, fame, or money
>cynically ad some diversity™ and make generic indie pop

youtu.be/6NKKSQdVAKs
youtu.be/0vKg4GzpVnw
youtu.be/i_1M3c_nso0

My favourite one:
youtu.be/Wf-I0Mej0x4
This song is about an ex gf that was a prostitute. It got lots of backlash for being anti feminist here and they had to take it down

Honestly, this is probably one of my favourite albums. I'm not a fan of super organism but I'm surprised and happy to see that all of the guys from this band are now signed to a big label and have genuinely made it big.

Attached: 4E7169F7-DFD6-4F20-A2A8-D4FA28665C6B-10908-00000371FCD5D766.jpg (384x384, 31K)

I said "current year" user. It was pretty obvious.

It's pretty much impossible to make it as a band in New Zealand. They did pretty well in the indie scene here and were about as big as they could get. They went to Japan and did a tour and podcast which was submitted to the national library for being 'culturally significant'. That's where they met the lead singer.

They are genuinely talented imo and they're well into their 20s now, maybe even early 30s some of them. I'd rather they got signed then another generic group of 18 year olds with boring aesthetic, shit music like Billie English or Bastille or some shit.