Why do Turks hire foreign actors from the Balkans in their TV shows?Are they so ashamed of their Middle Eastern looks?

Why do Turks hire foreign actors from the Balkans in their TV shows?Are they so ashamed of their Middle Eastern looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They love wh*Tes

When I was in Turkey all the news broadcasters were White too wtf

Κinda ironic since they claim East Asian ancestry

They're 45% ME, 40% European and only 15% Central Asian

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727

>genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 42-49), 40% European (95% CI, 36-44) and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 13-16)

The Greek Actress was hired because she's supposed to play as Greek harem slaves
We like our TV show to be historically accurate :)

Yes i already know that they are mostly Anatolian natives with a small Asian input

But you are the Middle Eastern looks

t.urk

kek xD

YES

YES BECAUSE TURKS HAVE DARK GENITALS AND LUST FOR WHITE OR PINK WOMEN

halt die fresse faggot Hans

rOMANIANS ARE SUBHUMANS

we don't do that you lying filthy GAYreek

STOP PROJECTING SHITSKIN

Every shitskin wants to be white,t*rks included.

well some turks are pretty white in my mind

Is it not quintessentially Turkish at this point to import Balkanite girls for their entertainment

but he's right. if i remember correctly, you're the same pol faggot who whines about muh constantinople yet forgets that all the darker anatolians would have been greek today otherwise

I like your new all caps style.

>hot turk women with orchish name
agh burzum ishi krimpatul

Was willst du jetzt 1 gegen 1 morgen Ubahnhof morQ keslan Dreckszigeuner wallah bilah

bunu yiyen salaktir, ideolojik kavga var, biolojik degil

Turks aren't middle eastern

Stop projecting

Idk, why do they do the same with models?

this is the only reason literally. actress from slave nation fits its role perfectly.

So what are they?

Why isn't that bitch from "something century" played by a slavic actress then?

She's a half Turk half German playing as a Russian harem slave
Google 'Roxelana"

So she's not a Russian, so where is this "historical accuracy" they brag about?

It's just funny.

all white people look the same to them

they're chinks mixed with greeks and blacks
in other words mutts

>We like our TV show to be historically accurate :)
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
So vid related is legit? No wonder you're a caliphate.

Turks wish to be white. Sad but true, it reflects in their television and movies lol

I am fully Turkish and people irl call me wh*Te no matter how much I try to argue with them.

>pic related me

I'm not a wh*Te but I can see why the ugly wh*Tes may confuse me for one of their higher-tier secretly med-blooded rapebabies yet I'm fully Turkish.

Hence why you disgusting wh*Tes always try and say our TV shows hire Balkan actors yet they're all Turkish and you're in denial.

if being 40% makes you white Obama is European

Anuva pic

I don't speak cockroach, Iki.
You look like a bitchboi. I hope you like double penetration. That's what you're gonna get here, turkshit.

>You look like a bitchboi
I grew up in the hood, am 6'2" and go to the gym

just cause I have a fucking smile on my face doesn't mean jack shit, my town has a Polish majority (although they are all gangster) and they all respect the fuck out of me cause I roll with them when some Br*tshit tries to get in our way, I always fuck em up.

There are Polish shops here that don't allow Br*tshits in but they allow me. If you came around and tried chatting that shit to me your own people would probably attack you.

*ssssshhkkkkkkkhhhhh*
Speak human, cockroach.

please come to my hood you wasteman

please i want to imprint a smile on your face when man tries attacking me for being turk yet his own people gangrape him lmfao

The only thing Turks do here in Poland is kneeling for 45 minutes and begging for their worthless cockroach life.

i would fuck you up with both eyes closed. i can smell the arab shit from a mile.

whatever Szymon I'll just be fucking you girlfriend who came here to look for a job ok?

XDDDD

not with that small cockroach dick you won't. would be more like a dog humping the leg than actual penetration lmao

I have a 7 inch dick by length and 5.7inch dick by girth.

I'm flattered you're interested in my dick tho battyboi.

The best wh*Te is dead wh*Te is common saying here. Whites were our slaves. Why should we want to be our own slaves?

Drop the roadman banter, next time use ends instead of hood for accuracy.

>mutually intelligible

You just arent a roadman. Its not even questionable.

You are either a posh 15 year old cunt with a hitler youth haircut or some irrelevant farmboy from sheffield.

What cause I'm smart I'm not from road? Dickhead

I grew up and live in a council estate you fucking yank, i literally shot for a living

Talk about me being a Sheffield prick mans from south you fucking muppet

Arrogant yanks thinking i have to be braindead to be on road lmao fuck off you smug prick

You dont sell drugs. But maybe you suck off guys behind the bins to bun their zoot.

Come to my ends dickhead you think you know everything you'd be running after 5 minutes pussyole

Im not afraid of your mums kitchen knife you absolute batty. You know one on one id have you eating an apricot.

>Batty

Are you learning this slang from me or saink

I'm a bad influence on you poor yute suck ur mum blud

>gr**ks in charge of genetics

also you're more brown than Turkey lmao stop rping as white

winter is coming sho shoo

Oi, you think the ends are your bredrin, but you merely adopted the streets. I was born in a tescos car park, molded by it. I didnt see west london till I was a man, but by then it was WASTE. Thr mandem betray you because they belong to ME.

We Turks are actually very good-looking. We are masculine as fuck

I am feminine :(

Wtf lol. i dont know half of these words. guess i should read more english books.

>be muslim model agency
>hire euro girls
>put hijab on them

whats teh fucking point then LOL

couch casting