What would the US do if the EU declared War on the UK to cease the separatist movement?

What would the US do if the EU declared War on the UK to cease the separatist movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1HrtKoHsIf8
youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully send help, US likes to talk about freedom, and the EU declaring war would be an act against freedom.

Hopefully Australia would send help too.

commonwealth will triumph

We'll sit back a couple of years and then come in at the last minute to save them.

Hillary Clinton would declare war on UK, after UK attacks Europe.

In an ideal world, Turn(prep the)bull, Justin Cuck, and whoever runs New Zealand, would wake up from the cuckery, join a union with us and help.

While this happens, the flyover states declare independence and start out civil war against the easy/west coastal.

As for China, Russia, Iran. I'm not sure.

But Saudi Arabia would support (oil) USA and EU

India? Not sure.

Latin Americans? Not sure either.

I have a feeling that South Korea will support USA/EU if they got involved.

Would end up in a pretty fucked up war.

this

What's that, you say? Jerry needs another sound thrashing?

>implying

Rescue them. It's what family does.

Hopefully join the UK and make a UK-Russia-USA triple alliance to balkanize Europe and partition Germany.

if obongo is still in the hotseat - support the EU and vanquish the UK

if trump - he'd probably launch nukes on all the European capitals and invite Putin to do a victory lap

"The EU" is not a real entity. It lacks the ability and right to declare war. It is an intermingled subset of corrupt traitor politicians from all over Europe. They have no basis for a military campaign.

I mean helping to defeat German lead aggression is kind of boner-inducing for a lot of Americans.

Pretty dumb scenario. I think the entire world would side with the one being attacked. The US would be appalled and having flashbacks to WWII, Russia would be licking it's lips.
Who would even want to fight in an EU army? France and Germany? Poland? Good luck with that. By which I mean there's no national sentiment to fight, there would be desertions. When have people ever lined up to fight in a war for purely economic reasons? Fuck, a war would actually benefit nobody if the whole reason for keeping Britain in was economic stability. Even if they manage to get boots on British shore what would happen then? Total occupation, sign a few treaties and then leave and not expect total resentment? The war would drag on forever. No Brit would accept that. Even the "leavers" would see the papers with a death count of young Brits every day. It would serve to UNITE Britain against a retardedly evil threat.

tl;dr EU would implode in a hilarious fashion.

declare war on the UK also

I bet Hitler and Wilhelm II thought the same.

You can't grasp the situation yet. You made yourselves the Hitlers and Wilhelm IIs of our time.

By leaving the 4th Reich?

>When have people ever lined up to fight in a war for purely economic reasons?

WWII

The premise is that the EU invades Britain. We would be the defensive nation again even if we declare war first again.

I mean the soldiers themselves. I don't think anyone volunteered because "if we win the economy will improve."

But I guess people do sign up for armies in times of great disparity. That's not quite the world we live in now.

Depends if Obongo would still be in office or not but I'd imagine there would be a severe backlash from the majority of citizens that would support the UK in this situation that would force his hand anyways

Us would declare war on the EU as the EU are the ones breaking non-aggression pacts.
Commonwealth countries would be called to arms.

>NATO members declaring war on each other

>I don't think anyone volunteered because "if we win the economy will improve."
literally the entire wehrmacht

People in Germany were starving and homeless. They elected Hitler because he promised to end their poverty through force, and he did. WWII was an entirely economic war, Nazism, communism and the Empire of Japan were all about economies. The Americans only joined the war because they saw their own economy at risk. Everything beyond that was superficial and false flag bullshit.

And I'm saying nobody would have a reason to pretend you're the good guys in this conflict, least of all Americans. The continuation of the EU is in their best interest as well.

Obama is a globalist. He would do nothing. congress would have to vote to go to war and over his head, which they would do.

The republicans would disagree with you and they hold the power required to declare war.

>The republicans would disagree with you

No.

Don't worry mate.

Once we get trump elected we'll help ya'll out with your freedom. We could have a nice little USA-Russia-UK alliance to keep the EU shaking in their booties.

Trump said it was great bro.

I would get a Unicom, but since that won't happen neither would your stupid hypothetical OP

>Trump
>the republicans

o I am laffin lad

It's the american way

Nuke Brussels and strasbourg, the US defeated the USSR before, you can defeat the EUSSR as well!

Probably the same thing we did with the Falklands war

The general Conservative sentiment has been siding with leave. Just look at NRO for instance

Offer help but then stay out while the UK wins alone and threatens to nuke everyone causing France to surrender?

>thinking the eu could take on based us and uk

someone make a falklands thread

Dont worry UK, we got this.

The US would go in and arm Syrian refuges in the UK with the latest and best weapons of war to help battle the EU.

New Zealand and Australia would join in on Britain's side since they are in a defensive pact.

That would drag the US into war on Britain's side as well since we have our own pacts set up there too.

If the EU or another country declares war on Britain, they would be starting another World War.

That makes the general Conservative sentiment retarded.

Conservatives choose freedom over pragmatism. Fuck off commie.

>EU declares war on UK
>Russia sweeps across eastern Europe

Brussels fucks can eat shit, I ain't fighting you bongs for them. None of the eastern Euros would. You could expect an immediate veto or straight declarations of leaving the EU within hours from everyone east of Germany.

It will be Germoney, the French Caliphate (lets free the borther muslims from English oppression) and Spain (muuh Gibraltar) vs the UK and Ireland (Irish gonna side with the UK for sure).

USA with pres Shillary - neutral
USA with pres Trump - immediate support for the UK without actually entering the war unless EU forces start prevailing hard (in that case gif related, small one is the EU)

Canada and Straya - neuts

Russia - laughing hard and selling weapons to both sides

Everyone else - no fucks given

In that case, Conservatives choose the end of the USA.

We could have saved you.

Depends on who is President I would imagine. Trump strikes me as someone who would see fighting for UK to be the moral good and the right thing to do. King Nigger and Hillary would bomb England.

This, we'll get around to it.

>he'd probably launch nukes
>implying the EU doesnt have ALL of our launch codes

The EU declaring war on a nation that voted democratically would show the world how fucked up the EU really is, and it would end in a terrible way for the EU.

But if such things did happen, expect Islam and similar groups to side with the EU while the Anglosphere and the Commonwealth teams up with the UK. Not sure how the rest of Europe would react.

But 10/10 would risk life to save the mother country ;_;

Take over Europe using only the personnel already stationed in bases over there.

Nah, we choose the start of the USA.

Help them probably, after an uncomfortably long period of hesitation.

Fuck the EU in the ass, most likely.

Russia would probably help. If they have the chance to harm the EU, they'd do it.

1,551,038 EU
3,364,00 Russia
2,349,950 USA
248,250 UK

We will not let those fucking cucks hurt our dad

Im pretty sure John key would drastically expand the New Zealand army enough to give it a fighting chance and then join it with Australian forces to form the mighty ANZAC.

If for some reason he doesn't, then he's gonna get torn apart by the public.

You serious

This is what happened last time.

1)Fuck off
2) >implying we want to fight brits because of brexit
3)Fuck off

So that's how you see the Falklands war ? "Based" Britain saying "AYO WE WILL NUKE U" and France "surrendering" ?

WTF I hate Britain now, race war now

youtu.be/1HrtKoHsIf8

You don't start a full on war unprovoked with a country with nuclear capabilities. What is more, the UK can't be nuked by Europe, or anyone really without catastrophic repercussions. You see god in his infinite wisdom put us under jet streams that would carry nuclear fallout back, deep into Europe and across the Atlantic too, fucking up the the north American east coast.
Our weather may be shitty but that's the price we pay for the big guys protection.

Our launch codes are changed daily.

We threatened to nuke Argentina so you gave us the missile codes which allowed us to win the war relatively effortlessly.

>Our launch codes are changed daily by the un.
ftfy

> EU declare war

With what army m8

> threatened to nuke Argentina

Nothing to be proud of, desu

Wouldn't need to do anything, such a declaration would hasten the self destruction of the EU as they all scramble to leave.

i'm american and feel blueballed by a nuclear war and even i think wanting to nuke argentina and only argentina is nothing to be proud of desu

Why would the US do anything? UK just has to threaten nuclear retaliation.

After our last football match, burn em.

India would support the Brits.
No question.

Oh you're right, with UK gone no EU country has nukes.

Nothing
The US is in an economic war with the middle east
An EU economic war with the UK will backfire since free UK can seek help anywhere in the world

You mean soccer? or actual football.

they don't have the balls, we would defend our allies to the last man and they know it. back to back champs and we lookin for a 3 peat.

Well the NATO charter calls us to the aid of any member that has been attacked so we would defend the UK.

Hello Sup Forums

I'm looking to start a internet news site called corrupxit. Aimed at removing and exposing corruption in politics and finance.

Would this be a good idea? Would it gain any traction?

It could work but you better be willing to shill for your website constantly until it gains some traction.

This seems so familiar I'm not sure why.

Obama is a pro-EU shill, so he would probably come up with some bullshit excuse to not get involved, despite the US populace wanting to help UK.

I don't know what the PC bullshit is going to be like post-Brexit, so I'd advise you to be discreet about who you are when you take this on - but I'd say do it. If it works, you're a hero. If it doesn't, nothing really changes.

Nothing. The U.K. Has their own nukes.

>russia selling weapons to both sides
Does Russia have arms tech that either side would pay for? Thought they were relatively behind in military tech

>What would the US do if the EU declared War on the UK to cease the separatist movement?

Laugh their ass off watching Germany try and mobilize countries like Spain, Italy, Poland, and Greece to prepare for war.

the commonwealth will fight for the motherland

France has nukes.

Hitler was actually running a eugenics program.

That they based off of an American eugenics program.

>US makes up like 43% of NATO forces
>Tell NATO to fuck off along with EU by extension
>Align with Britain and force down EU
>EU is now in a full on pincher formation between US/UK and Russia
>My erection grows 10 times in size that day

>Germany try and mobilize countries like Spain, Italy, Poland, and Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY

>Implying China, Russia, and Korea wouldn't annex EU in a fortnight if this happened

The US has a shit ton of bases in the UK. We'd be in the fight from the get go. Plus with all the bases that we have inside the EU, Brussels would have a very bad day. The US will ALWAYS choose the UK over the continent.

>Irish gonna side with UK

kek

Try it you motherfuckers, I dare you.

>Nips take out the fleet at Pearl
>Nips invade Philippines

Oh wait, it was a false flag, those were AMERICAN attack planes sinking AMERICAN ships.

Fucking Germans, shouldn't you be preparing to invade Poland or murdering some Jews?

Back the UK.

Seriously, the question is fucking absurd. England has far more allies around the world, and the last thing you would ever want is to back the English against a wall, they only focus under pressure.

Plus, the EU alliance is laughable.