Mfw /to/ only hates RLM because they're always right

>Mfw /to/ only hates RLM because they're always right

Wrong board.

>>>/to/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDDDDSSSSSS

more like they're always ironic because they're afraid to make themselves vulnerable to criticism

They are also hypocrits for making fun of star wars the most to the point of exaggerating flaws out of all proportion compared to other movie reviews because they rely on the income just like lucasfilm.

>because they're always right

>watch some modern trash movie
>it was whatever had some flaws but I liked it in the end
>repeat for every half in the bag episode for years

Critics are a garbage institution and should never be listened to. The only person that matters for a subjective medium is you.

>I align my own personal opinion on capeshit and Disney flicks the same as a couple of obese alcoholic manbabies

Sad!

Triggered Rogue One Vicks detected

You should look at the qualifications and platform of the critics 2bh

directing a pomo indie film and having a youtube channel - guaranteed to be shit

masters and phds up the arse whilst writing for prestigious papers and journals - worthwhile opinions

RLM is almost never right.

So we can dismiss RLM as its main goal is just to troll fanboys. g2k

Every time, every SINGLE fucking time there is a thread about these sorts of shit that people fanboy for they assume because you don't like x you MUST like y (y being something that the fanboys don't like).

It must really take a level of retardation to always jump to this "if they aren't with me they are against me" shit.

kys

never saw the appeal of these guys.

deliberately setting up your show to look like it has rubbish acting and production values isn't witty.

It's the same logic RLM pulled themselves several times

>triggered r1 fanboy
so easy to spot

RLM drones arent capable of making their own arguments, its not surprising really.

Case in point

this show is comfy af and even if I don't 100% agree with them they still get the neurons firing but I hate that Sup Forums likes it and talks about it.

Don't need to argue with triggered cucks like you

Same reason Sup Forums hates Sup Forums too I guess.

>case in point
>people who correctly points to the fact that you're an assbleeding r1 fancuck
hahahahahah

These guys have it right. TFA was good. RO sucked.

Why is RLM so deathly afraid of being wrong?

>Sup Forums hates Sup Forums because they are always right

They are hated for the same reasons SJWs are, I mean they are just opposite sides of the same coin.
Where disagreeing with an SJW would make you a 'sexist, racist, homophobe' disagreeing with Sup Forums makes you a 'liberal, snowflake, cuck'

Sup Forums never seems to be able to see their own hypocrisy and cries against free speech when it doesn't align with their misinformed opinions.
They preach anti political correctness yet cry, boycott and inform the FBI when commedians make dumb jokes against their cartoon character president.
Sad!

>writing a paragraph-length response to a shitpost
Autism

So Sup Forums hates RLM for being always right and Sup Forums hates Sup Forums for being always right?

Gotcha.

Not really, Rich Evans reminds me of a know-it-all autist I knew back in high school.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

hey jay

Because someone who paid tens of thousands of dollars/pounds to spend 3-5 years watching television is a good person to listen to!

I don't know, they made pretty arguments against Rogue One.

It's not Tyrone Magnus, or GoodBadFlicks.

>they made petty arguments against Rogue One

ftfy

this a last especially not RLM has "review" successfully, drone single the refuted cuck mfw fanboy not sentence

>They defended TFA
>They defended Rey as a well written and well acted character

They made pretty GOOD arguments against Rogue One. They showed why it lacked in achieving what The Force Awakens accomplished. Rogue One was just a fan service action movie with no characters. I don't even remember their names after seeing it twice.

Only the plebbit tourists hate Sup Forums though.

is anyone else still fucking enraged over their review of the adjustment bureau? fucking idiots. D R O P P E D

tell that to adult swim and 99% of all other modern 'fringe' comedians

Not to defend R1 or anything but the problem is that most of their arguments against R1 also apply to TFA which they liked.

Thing is R1 has all those problems worse. The characters in TFA are pretty thin for instance but they are definatly there. In R1 they might as well be translucent.

They didn't say that, they said she was charismatic

I see absolutely zero similarity between TFA and R1. They are completely different movies.

TFA is a continuation of the starwars main story and characters we love. It established characters we are interested about. Everyone wants to know more about Rey and Kylo Ren. They are deep characters with mysterious backgrounds.

>Kylo Ren's mysterious background

There is nothing mysterious about Kylo Ren, we literally know everything important about him. Hell some of the most common fan theories about him before the movie came out predicted his entire backstory.

Rey and Snoke are the ones with the mysteries backstories and those are really more like Schrodinger's backstories because even the writers clearly had no idea what they were when they were filming. Hell they still might not have backstories until episode IX.

Of course there is mystery surrounding Kylo Ren. In my opinion he is the most interesting character in the TFA. Everyone wants to know what happened with Luke and Kylo and how Snoke influenced it. People want to know about The Knights of Ren.

Rey and Snoke is left mysterious because reveals are not important in 7. Episode 7 was supposed to set the setting and introduce characters. It did that well. Fans just expected a huge in depth fan fiction answering a bunch of questions. No, star wars will show it.

Episode 8 will have A LOT of flashbacks.

Kylo is a Vader fanboy and that's all we are ever going to get as far as his motivations for turning. Going forward there are only two paths possible. He either dies or much more likely he turns good. He can't be the villain going forward because the end of TFA destroyed him as a credible threat.

Kylo is completely credible as a villain. Now he is more dangerous because he has something to prove. He's on a heroes path in his own eyes. He will come back much stronger.

Only reason Rey beat him and Fin gave him any problems was because he was wounded from Chewie's blaster. It was established like 4 or 5 times in prior scenes that it was a deadly weapon.

HAHAHAH FUCK OFF YOU SHITSKIN U MAD

RLM is finished.

>ywn get gangbanged by young Mike and five of his clones

>Where disagreeing with an SJW would make you a 'sexist, racist, homophobe' disagreeing with Sup Forums makes you a 'liberal, snowflake, cuck'

>disagree with a sjw
>they accuse you of being literally all the worst things you could possibly be in our society, accusations the likes of which have actually led to people losing their jobs

>disagree with a Sup Forumsack
>they call you silly names and assume you're left wing

Totally the same guys!

Pretty much.
Their claim to fame has been shitting on star wars , Adam Sandler, transformers, etc.
People watch RLM to get reinforcement for their hate.
When you really think about it they don't contribute much of anything.

>Now he is more dangerous because he has something to prove.
But he also got his ass kicked in a lightsabre fight by someone who didn't have any actual training in lightsaber combat, hell the guy who wasn't even force sensitive managed to resist him for a bit even, that's how shit he is. How is anyone meant to take your villain seriously when they've already been beated? Vader kept on consistently kicking everybody's ass basically right up til the 3rd movie, that's what made him a cool character. Kylo Ren's just some whiny bitch who can't fight.

>b-b-buh muh bowcaster shot
That's not the point, they made him look so fucking weak and pathetic and that's not a good look for a villain, at least not in their very first appearance. If only Abrams wasn't a total fucking hack he'd understand how to write a movie.

wheres the new Jenny kino tbqh lads

But I've had Sup Forumsacks accuse me of being the worst things I could possibly be in our society too. They really are no different from SJWs at this point

>But I've had Sup Forumsacks accuse me of being the worst things I could possibly be in our society too
Like what? There's nothing worst then being called a racist/sexist/homohobe/etc., what is possibly worse then that? Pedo?

>They really are no different from SJWs at this point
Yeah, nah, you're a stupid disingenuous cunt who's really bad at lying. Enjoy 8 years of trump asshole.

It's UP

and I correctly guessed the movies yesterday (bye bye man/la la land)

A T S T's

T

S

T
's

starwars fanbaby salt is even tastier than LBGTSJW women marchers

I'm loving how worked up Sup Forums is getting over these RLM videos. Shitposting potential is at record highs and everything is high energy as fuck.