Brit/pol/ - The 4% Edition

>UK's European Commissioner Lord Hill says Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee in wake of Leave vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629646

>Continentals: if you want to fuck off, do it as quickly as possible
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626409

>Scottish fishwoman wants to become Brussels' bitch; nobody surprised
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629331

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_S6KfpqnXQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html
nationalinterest.org/feature/3-reasons-china-fears-brexit-16631
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that you can't trust the Tories.

Watching Farages speeches again in the EU and watching them laughing at how he says we will eventually leave and you will fail

>Vote UKIP
>Vote to remain in the EU

The absolute madmen

Why?

>Lib-Dem
>30% Leave

What

>4% of UKIPers, the party whose sole purpose was to leave, voted remain

traitors or margin of error?

Jews confirmed bro-tier

>Tfw second scottish referendum

Gisela for PM/Fuhrer

Remainers on suicide watch

Anyone got the Australia Inquirer full image of this?

Not all are Orange Book cucks, and the EU is anti-free trade.

Because cameron promised he wouldnt resign shortly before the vote

Also look at these digits ed has received from kek

This speech has never been so relevant

youtu.be/a_S6KfpqnXQ

>New flag proposal once Scotland leaves'

Thoughts?

Because the two leading conservatives of the 'Vote Leave' campaign, one of whom will become the next PM, both want you to join the EEA effectively undoing the entire purpose of leaving the EU.

>the UK can only possibly export to Europe
Now THIS is goalpost moving.

Shit
Should have a white dragon for England

There zero chance of us accepting a free movement deal.

How about we keep them from leaving first?

UK = Eternal

We're also enterting the EEA and will get a shit load of turks in the future

Plus, no field, solely St George colour scheme?

Fucking why?

god awfully tacky

also
>ANYTHING over the St Georges cross at all

And you think we'd suddenly get a right-wing government, and not a split into mostly hard-left parties with one or two sane parties that get pushed into the fringe by the media, education and political thugs-for-hire like UAF?

The main opposition party is led by a fat pro-EU cuckservative dyke, and Labour are Labour and still existing.

Margin of error?? They're humans, not numbers. Someone actually voted like that.

There's no way they were confused voting either; "leave" or "remain" is pretty simple.

>4% of ukip voters
top banter

>he thinks its up to the people
oh sweet child

This really hits home for Scottish Leave voters.

so what we would've had anyway but with a bit more trade potential?

>it's goalpost moving to point out that UK exports can go (cheaper) to the rest of the world instead of into the EU

Exports are literally better off outside of the EU, they can be sold more competitively and with the rules and power of using a proper seat at the WTO.

How do we stop this? I mean noone I know voted for any sort of free movement being retained, everyone voted for a points based system keeping the dregs out

tacky as fuark
Just have the england flag and put a red dragon in one corner

Official Celt Power rankings based on referendum votes
>Greatest ally/Honary Anglo tier
Based Cymru
>Good tier
Kernow
>Meh tier
Norn Iron
>Perfidious tier
Scuckland

I like it, should be a Leopard though

It's a 'type' of deal . .. .we are in a way better position to negotiate agreements than Norway or Switzerland.

I get the feeling that Remainers are still trying to piss on our fireworks.

We have fought against the multi-nationals,
We have fought against the BIG MERCHANT BANKS,
We have fought against big-politics,
We have fought against lies, corruption and deceit.

And today, honesty, decency and belief in nation is going to win.

>What did Are Nige mean by this?

Scotland wont leave, Sturgeon will just bitch around for a bit and want to get a seat on the negotiations table which is fair enough.

What happens when the Remain cucks protest in London lads? We will see some heads cracked when the Met Police kettle them?

Reminder if you don't want the England/Wales flag to have two dragons, you're a faggot

Tradition, why in gods name break up the United Kingdom now that it's finally free of its EU shackles?

You guys fought two world wars together and brought western civilization all around the planet, are we really going to let that union die out just as you lads regain independence?

>leave UK because hate being bossed around by English
>immediately apply to join EU to be bossed around by Germans instead

Can someone explain what the SNP mean by this?

Interesting that 4% of people who support the "UK INDEPENDENCE PARTY" voted to remain. Down's?

But that is wrong. You will never get the single market back. Who would buy your exports? Africa and South America?

Why can't we just make the US and China our main trading partners?

Can we start promoting as the remainers "The Elderly and those with terminal illness should not be allowed to vote as they won't live to see it" and then watch them all panic?

Scottish Nationalism = Anti-English

Scots are fucking cucks

>Remainians still want a second referendum
>meanwhile the EU comissioner has resigned, and the EU wants the UK out as soon as possible

So youre saying we'll definitely have to accept free movement now? Top keks.

Water cannon hopefully

I have no problem with people who voted remain tbqh and I understand the reasoning although I disagree with it. But I can't stand these people who lost and now can't handle the fact that they lost

Also, how britain voted:

White English people:
>Leave

Scotland (faggots who should die):
>Remain

Immigrants:
>Remain

I saw a news article on the telegraph last night that belgium and spain have said they would block scottish request to join the EU

I'm one. Being liberal doesn't automatically mean you want to share your government with Romanians in Brussels.

Because both of them are more interested in trading with the EU.
Maybe India will trade with you.

>Implying Scotland would every do anything for the rest of the UK other than whinge and take more gibsmedat.

any source for this, besides a ((())) tweet?

Yes, a hoax of democracy

A million Scots voted leave bro leave them alone

forgot link

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11054187/Spain-and-Belgium-would-veto-an-independent-Scotlands-EU-membership.html

Question:

Tim Farron - no or no as LD leader?

>Scotland: ungrateful wife
>England: husband
>I'm leaving you England I don't need no man
>Actually needs man really bad but pride prevents her from going back to England
>Goes to Germany

Teary eyed Cameron said to his aids "Why should I do the hard shit?" following his resignation

I didn't vote for this.
I want a deal like Mexico or Israel, where their exports have to fit to CE standards, but are not told what they can or can't do.

You'll have to invent a better burger if you wanna export here m8.

Agreed, Scots and the English conquered the world together. If we break apart, it will truly be a sad day.

That wouldn't be a problem, I don't think. It'd be a much bigger power play from the EU to get the Scots in, and they'd pressure those countries not to veto.

>China
Read nationalinterest.org/feature/3-reasons-china-fears-brexit-16631

>Jews Sikhs and Christians want to leave
>Shitskins, poo in loos and niggers don't
guess which of these groups leeches of welfare systems everywhere

No. Its pure conjecture and assumption from worried little bitches.

Poor Cammy.

Why couldn't he stay based?

If tories don't cut the immigration then its the 3rd time they haven't listened to the public and the votes will shift to UKIP even more

Germany has enough expensive mistresses already.

Reunification soon my brethren.
Prepare themselves.

>last night
>5:00AM BST 25 Aug 2014

Stop shitposting, Nigel.
Scotland will join the EU and there is nothing you can do about it.

A true, old school liberal would be resolute in opposition to the EU and it's meddling affairs.

He's a limp fish. But there aren't any MPs with much clout left. They might as well appoint someone out of parliament considering how little exposure they get inside it.

So lads, if the UK and EU are now on seperate teams, are we almost at a stage where we can have a relatively equal WW3? Who's on each side?

>Allies
USA, UK, AUSNZ, Canada, South Africa, India, rest of Commonwealth, Japan

>Axis
EU, Russia, China, their puppets

Westminster aren't flooding in enough non-Europeans fast enough. Don't ever think they're even patriotic, let alone nationalist.

Btw I got banned from /r/Scotland with a moderator message "Fuck you" for saying that Scotland's application for EU membership would be rejected by the likes of Spain and other countries with separatist movements

They are utter cucks beyond belief

/r/scotland is something else right now.

>I have had two central 'dreams' that have motivated me for decades - an independant (sic) Scotland and a unified and peaceful Europe.

>an independent Scotland
>a united and peaceful Europe

What is the point of national sovereignty to these people?

You assert your political will with the use of bullets and bombs. Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

Ok Hans have fun paying for another leach with all their gibmedats.

>for decades
obvious liar detected

>Controversial Topshop tycoon Sir Philip Green had lost around £365m at one point on Friday as Britain’s decision to leave the EU took its toll on the financial world

best news i've read today, kek.

No the Dragon is of Wales the lions are of England. The cross is of Christianity and the heraldry is of family.
I like the thought behind it but it's a bit clutered for my liking.

Almost the entire world, you cretin.

When the Common Market was thought up, globalisation and market liberalisation were nothing but a dream! Now we have low tariffs the world over and huge growing affluent populations in every continent. Not to mention the UK has existing ties with the Commonwealth, which includes a number of those hugely growing markets.

It's utterly absurd to defend the Common Market in today's free market. European export nations do not need to sell to other European nations, it is an absolute con.

Germany has dat BBC gene

But your Prime Minister has already told the North to calm down, the N.I. secretary has already said there will be no border poll, and Ireland is still as powerful as Dorest.

I can't wrap my head around people that retarded

>independent Scotland that isn't independent and is part of unified europe

>bankrupt BHS
>get fucked by Brexit
ayy lmao

SNP hate English people

Yes. There is no way out of it with these cucks in charge.

I love the Wales dragon, but this is rather tacky, composition is too centered, and it doesn't have the 3 freedom colors.

that's from 2014, situation's a little different now

>an independent Scotland
>a united and peaceful Europe

I don't understand how Scots brains work

Dorset is more powerful tbqh

t.

>too centered
Typical

Reading reddit utterly disgust me. If UK voted the way reddit did, it would have been a 70% vs 30% landslide for Remain. Leave those looney bins alone.

Plebbit . . .what did you expect?