American history overall

>American history overall

Except white Americans have given those lazy niggers a fucking elevator to climb.

retarded. who does that White man represent? most Whites in America came from European migration post 19th centry who had nothing to do with niggers in any capacity. taking their help or otherwise.
>but m-muh slavery bulit America
the south was the poorest, most economically backwards part of the USA because they relied on cash crop slavery. they did not build the USA.

>the butthurt

>Ancestor came to America in 1660
>Built ships in Maine
>Multiple ancestors fought for the Union in the civil war
>Get called racist by Nip whose grandfather probably raped an murdered chinks and Koreans

Fuck off OP

My family has only been here since the 1890s, and they were poor European farmers before that. They settled in Ohio, a state that did not have Jim Crow laws.

Why do foreigners seem to think all white Americans are descendants of slave-owning English settlers?

by forcing them working to death and sometimes even burning them alive? (google it, i'm not gonna post examples). whites didn't give them any "elevator", they used them as slaves for many years to build the wealth, and finally, when they did they let blacks be "free", and the latter have no chance to get anything since all the wealth is already owned by whites

Meh, the cartoon didn't end will, the white guy should have said :wait I'll throw you a rope so I can pull you up, but he throws a noose and lynches the nigger. The end.

Nobody gives a shit if Americans owned slaves, only your niggers and lefties do.

It's also an obvious cheap bait thread, why the fuck people keep responding without saging it?

>slavery bulit America
exactly. whites used them as free labour force while getting more and more wealthy. the secret of american success is basically that the whites there had lots of slaves who were used like something livestock.
white filth committed millions of such crimes, white dirt created nationalism, nazi death camps and that disgusting racial theory. just think about it, they literally wanted to exterminate some nations and races just because they were "defective". always remember it, white scum showed its true face in those events, they are not so open about it these days but deep down they know they will do that again if given a chance.

all the non-white folks shouldn't hate each other, just remember that this is exactly what white pigs want us to do

Some of the richest and well known celebrities are black and do nothing to help out the others. Why don't lefties go after hypocrites like Beyonce or any rapper really who makes an abundant wealth over popularizing "street" culture which results in thousands of deaths and the imprisonment of millions.

Modern slavery is young black men not having any positive black role models, if your role models are Lil Uzi Vert and Yachty you are not going to have a good life.

>t. western wannabe
stop licking that pigskin ass you useful idiot

This isn't the Congo, Pierre.

You didn't see Italian immigrants collectively embracing mafia culture. (Something that popped into mind.)

nice

What about all the whites who are descendants of poor immigrants who never owned slaves, suffered racial prejudice for generations and who still went from poor as fuck to middle class because they worked their asses off?

>whites
>racial prejudice
i can't take you seriously anymore, sorry

>all Presidents of America were descendants of slave owners or slave owners themselves
Yeah I wonder why too

I know Irish and Italian immigrants suffered racial prejudice went they went to the US.
Here in Brazil, our first immigrants ( Japanese, German and Italian ) suffered racial prejudice for generations, before they became rich and formed the backbone of our country. They came here with only the clothes on their bodies, worked their asses off and now their descendants are accused of becoming rich because muh slaves.

ah you mean like 98.5% of all whites who were not members of the aristocratic land and slave-owner class?

a negligible minority tbqh

man, american niggers really are the most obnoxious people on this planet.

How am I a western wannabe you fucking bydlo?

Several of our founding fathers wanted Germans to be turned away at the border because they believed that if we got too many of them, German culture would become dominant in the US.
Instead it turns out Germans are impossibly efficient at assimilation, as despite being the largest ethnic group in the US they're almost completely unnoticed.

Irish, Italian, Poles, and various other non-Brittish whites were also discriminated against at many points.

We treated Irish, Italians, Chinese and Jews like shit and they mostly aren't violent and ignorant garbage nor do they benefit from affirmative action.

>honkey

The funny thing is that the most successful states are those that had little to none black slaves

Pretty much any non-brit european was considered non white back in the day. Whiteness is a British thing.

more like nigger pulling out a gun and shootin at whitey and then start smoking rocks

>exactly. whites used them as free labour force while getting more and more wealthy. the secret of american success is basically that the whites there had lots of slaves who were used like something livestock.

Explain the main northern population centers which were more prosperous. Most of the cotton went to British textile mills so slavery in the South wasn't really a benefit to northern firearms, tool, instrument, etc. manufacturing.

funny how the part with slavery and black people in it is the undeveloped backwards part of the US that lost a civil war, and the Europeans-only north part is full of developed modern cities, except for the cities where black people piled up after the civil war.

Everyone had slaves until engines were invented. Americans are not more evil than any other culture.

>Everyone had slaves until engines were invented
What the fuck are you talking about you leafy mongrel?