What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

astrogle.com/yoga/balayam-yoga-natural-way-to-regrow-lost-hair.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rogaine

It's genetic , you can't do a fucking thing, It's not fatal disease .

Either learn to cope or earn enough money so they transplant your arse hair to it.

I'm 27 and haven't started balding. I am starting to go grey though. It makes me look older than I really am. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

dutasteride

now stop making shit threads

I'm almost bald

Been balding since 2014.

Had me a little worried at first, but then I just moved on. It hasn't effected my life what so ever.

If it worries you that much, and you love your hair, then go do a Wayne Rooney

shoot them all and rid us of their pathetic genetics, Shlomo

>It's not fatal disease
No, but if you're in your 20's and balding you should probably kill yourself

It's genetic, you cant do anything about it.

Luckily I will never have to suffer this unless I get cancer and go on chemo.

>dutasteride

fuck no.

At what age is it socially acceptable to have hair loss?

How did you first notice you were balding?
Also at what age did you notice?

as with many other things, the answer is eugenics

I'm 21 and a lot of my friends have already started to bald. Dutchmen have terrible hair genetics. Balding young while at the same time having little facial hair to compensate.

If the balding genetic still exists in the 2016, then it just means men need to up their game and you baldingfags have no excuses.

35-50 I would say.

I started at 18...

astrogle.com/yoga/balayam-yoga-natural-way-to-regrow-lost-hair.html

Thoughts?

Guys isn't pic related normal in a smaller degree? I mean hairline receeding in the sides slightly?

>2016
>balding at a young age

I really feel sorry for these people.

i think a lot of people get a little around just the temples around 25-35. i wouldn't even call that balding, just adult hairline. then it stops there or keeps going

I don't have a genetic disposition to a receding hair line, but mine probably came from stress

I'm 22 and my hair is thinning. If t gets too bad I'll just shave it off. I won't get laid either way so I don't really care though.

>yes it's genetic goy, it has nothing to do with what we put in water and food. It's only natural if most of young men today are allergic and balding.

What epidemic? People have always gone bald at young age, it's just natural to some families.

>little around just the temples
What do you mean by that? How would that look like?

balding since I am 18, nothing wrong with a bald head. A bald chin is another thing..

Late 20s and I found a couple gray hairs the other day. These communists fucks are killing me.

I'm 26 and nothings changed so I think I'm alright, even I do start going bald I look alright with a shaved head anyway, so its all good.

Shave head
Grow beard
Hit the gym hard
End of story.

It comes from mother's side so it's impossible to predict unless she has brothers who are balding

There should be a "Manhattan Project"-level federal program to deal with this once and for all. There's a lot of pain out there. Enough is enough.

With Trump as president this would happen. You think Hillary would get behind this? No a chance

t.robben

Shit genes and not using good shampoo.

how many times have you made this thread straya?

gotta be pushing 500 times by now

Genetic Entropy. The human genome is falling apart. We accumulate far more mutations that are deleterious and so we are destined to die out soon.

>It comes from mother's side
Not exactly trrue, if your father was bald at a young age there is a change that you inherit his genes. Doesn't have to come from your mothers side

Look at this shit hairline, did the Jews feed him poison?

Most politicians and celebrities are secretly wearing pieces.

But men have been going bald since at least Antiquity.

Be a fukken man and wear your bald head with pride.
As long as you are not a skinny neet basement dwelling fuck you will look fine.

29 here
Not balding. Father is in his 60s and also not balding.

I've had my fair share of greys since I was 17 though.

like this. i found this on a hair loss site, but i would say this is average adult shaped

If it comes from the mothers side how come some brothers go bald and others don't?

Shave it bald and grow a beard.

Sth like this

It's the first stage of balding but could not advance from there

Maturing hairline. Corners are no different from a female's hariline before puberty. During or after, the corners will sharpen in nearly all men. It can either then stay like that for decades or keeping going.

eat better and better regulate your stress

this gay thread..

implying you get laid anyway.

27 here and hairs still full and strong just like when i was 15

get your garbage genetics out of here

thanks, hopefully it will not progress

There more than likely will be a cure for it in a few years anyways. JAK inhibitors being one.

well I actually had long hair at the time, like jesus. but what I noticed was my scalp hair getting thinner, and more spacious.

It hasn't changed at all since it first started.

and I was 21

Hair loss is a sign of high testosterone in males, get your shitty feminine genetics out of here.

If jews didn't exist, we would all have full healthy hair

not cure for people that are bald now. but soon doctors will be able to remove the gene from from babies before they are born

26, hair is thinning like pic related, but not that severely and very slowly.

>Stop fapping 24/7
>Stop using plastics
>Stop eating junk food / sodas
>Start eating more organic veggies, fruits, eggs, lean meats
>Drink filtered water
>Quit alcohol + smoking + White sugar and white flour
>Stop being stressed

Could the balding epidemic be also caused by lack of healthy diets, the rise of video games and the rise of stress at the same time? When you think about it, this epidemic only started coming about when these things started.

>only drink water thats been through a reverse osmosis filter from stainless steel or glass vessels
>eat grass fed beef as much as possible
>eat free range eggs as much as possible
>eat good local vegetables as much as possible

depends on the age, but in some cases people have a shitty hairline and keep it that way without balding

My solution is to fuck bitches and spread my superior genes in which male pattern baldness are absent.

Only true Alpha males start balding in their early 20's, you all are just a bunch of low test beta cunts.

Well sure, or develop other attractive attributes for a man

My bad, I should of elaborated more on the video game bit. I'm not saying games causes balding, but the screwed up sleeping patterns which are caused by video games, which also throws the hormones out of order if you do it in the long term.

But nu-males are always seem to be balding, Emucuck.

asked about balding not being an eco-fag kek

my uncles have full heads of hair in their 40s and 50s

My hairline started receding at age 15

lol yeah, balding is surely a sign that our genes are being destroyed. It's so significant and life destroying.

meme

actually they might soon be able to use stem cells to grow new hair follicles

Once you start taking this shit and then stop you will literally go bald over a night.

ok, stay bald

19 my hair's been thinning lately, almost every time I run my hands through my hair, hairs come out and it's all over my scalp. It's been like this for the past few months and while I still have hair, it's not thick and wavy anymore

Lefties are genetically more alpha than the alt-right cucks tbhfam.
They just need to be steered in the right direction m8.

Be a fucking man you beta bitch
Shave your head or keep it short. If some hottie is with you because of your hair...that's a bitch u can do without

>true alpha males
Grandest of keks. /fit/ here. Find me a female that loves a balding guy in his early 20s

Protip: There are none.

not even anyway kek I'm a wookie carpet man, soz shrimp on the bbq-fag

I also want to say that I don't think there is a balding epidemic and I don't think it's any more prevalent now. I think people in the past just accepted it as something that happens to a lot of men, and they didn't cry about it like the vain sissies of the fuccboi generation do.

Let them die like the manlets they are

Leftism is a symptom of being a numale

But studies show that conservatives are more likely to be manlier
So not really
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Here's one article, need a shit so I don't want to spend time looking for this

>stem cells grow new hair follicles
>stem cells used to regrow gum tissue in the near future

were all gonna be beautiful soon anons

did your bull tell you to post that?

ahhh
feels good

Wat do when your hairline has looked like that since you were 15, but it hasn't changed since? I am 23 now.

Stop washing your hair so much, you get less balding.
Stop eating processed food too much, get less fat.

Mayor reason for hair loss:
1.) genetics
2.) shampoo
3.) too much showers

Hair got to have oil, which means you hair has to look unwashed to be healthy.

Check family tree for how slavic you are.

Where is the problem?
Can't do some fag hairstyle?
I don't see a problem here. You create problem where it doesn't exist.

>What the fuck do we do about it

Nothing. They should just let it go. If you're a balding fag, either shave your head or get a high and tight hair cut so the sides of your hair doesn't jut out.

Make up for your baldness with a charismatic, out going personality or lift and get fit or something.

The more you let it get to you, the more shitty you'll feel. The shittier you feel, the more girls won't want to be around you. They want confidence, not a sulking little bitch that's crying about "muh hair".

It ain't the end of the world as long as you got both arms, both legs, both eyes, etc. etc. Remember, there's always some poor mother fucker out there that has it worse off than you.

that doesn't make sense though

MPB happens because some men get a buildup of DHT in their hair follicles and it slowly chokes out the hair and kills the follicle

washing your hair less wouldn't change that

Stop being a little pussy bitch and shave it

>the only thing I have going for me is my hair

Lulz

My hair has 0% oil, I don't even wash my hair and it stays silky smooth.

I guess it's unhealthy AF then.

>shampoo causes hair loss

I don't think this is true, I actually think nopoo causes hairloss because your pores get clogged by shit. I was on the nopoo for 2 years and I started thinning during it, I started using shampoo a month ago and I'm not losing any more hair than I was

You don't have to not wash your hair at all, but sometimes you just have to have greasy hair. Shampoo and showers dry out your hair, your hair loses oil very quickly and then you have exposed air to damage from elements and bad food.

Balding comes females, not males

Finesteride will stop it from falling out

>What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Its always been there its only now that we are more vain and self concious with easy access to cameras that people are noticing it. That and since hats are not fashionable its more noticable

>tfw have a four finger forehead
WAKE ME UP

We'll have a cure within 10 years. Without any doubt.

Baldness in Denmark is pretty widespread among men. I've been balding since I was 18.

Sounds fine to me I haven't had sex in 14 years and I want the urges to stop because nobody wants to fuck me