>Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer
>Hero or Hate Crime?
>PTSDee
>The Gang Tends Bar
>A Cricket's Tale
>Dennis's Double Life

which one are you hyped for the most?

>revealing titles

Each episodes are better when you don't know the name of the titles.

Still recovering from s11.
I love this show but revealing the title has gotten a lil old

Calling it now, A Cricket's Tale will be the worst episode of the series.

looking forward to the making a murderer parody but it will probably be shit

After Old Lady House, I just hope none of the others are worse than Old Lady House

Dennis' double life sounds interesting, maybe we'll see that other website.

if a cricket's tale is anything like Being Frank it'll suck

>cricket episode
>worst

You mispelt mac there m8

>The Gang Tends Bar

bar-centric episodes are best episodes

Why do so many of the episodes sound like they hinge on some big crazy idea that's gonna eat up half the airtime with establishing the premise? They should just come up with an idea that sells itself and just give each character something to do, I have a really bad feeling that Water Park is going to end up being the best episode of the season.

>inb4 ironic title

Not watching this season as it airs, gonna have a marathon at the end of it. I've found that I'm a lot less critical of a show when i get to marathon a season than when i watch episodes weekly i guess because even if an episode isn't that ood you can just watch the next one immediately

I liked the episode, but I wish they hadn't done the camera gimmick and just had the gang stay over and observe them normally, building the episode around that. Dennis could have brought a laugh soundboard with him and used it in real time, Charlie and Mac could try to ease the tension between their moms and Dee and Frank could have a side story away from the guys so the episode was a little meatier.

It definitely helps, every season starting with 8 has been much better for me on a rewatch than it was on the initial airing especially when I watch them back to back.

right, a cricket's tale will be the mac episode of the season

Probably, because they just can't help running old jokes into the ground. It'd be helpful to know who wrote it though. This season has some of the worst writers of the last couple.

Mac Day was great

seeing cricket's degeneration is kind of interesting for me.

You've gotta admit it's run its course a little, when you get to disfigurement and dog rape there's nowhere else to go.

Yeah I guess so. Makes me wonder if they'll ever make a significant change to the Gang themselves though, they've also been steadily getting worse and worse but it's almost like they don't wanna shake up the status quo too much-mac's still in the closet, no confiration on if dennis is a serial killer/rapist, frank and charlie are doing their thing, dee's stuck in a rut.

i think they need to do something major to shake up the group dynamics

Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer

I think they've given up on change for now and are focusing on regression. It's hard to get a read on their characters right now anyway because we aren't getting the heavy dialogue we usually get from the show. It makes me sad to watch past seasons and see how organic and flowing the dialogue was in every scene. Nowadays we're lucky to get an original joke between callbacks, references, exposition and repetition.

I can already see every part of the episode happening. It's going to be like Mac is a Serial Killer meets Trial of the Century with none of the nuance of the former.