Why did it bomb?

Why did it bomb?

It was very unfunny comedy movie.

No marketing

strange title and it's only a mildly good sorta flick

I dunno. I thought it was fun but I wanted the bad guy to win because I wanted to see how a world like that would survive without robots to replace the masses.

i like that they will probably both play together in Justice league

I think I'm mixing this up with another spy movie with Samuel L Jackson.

what kind of name is Man from UNCLE?

superhairline was on it.

They didn't cut Cavill/Hammer out and make it solely about Vikander and Debicki.

because it didn't manage to be THAT good at anything it tried. It was a big pile of "alright" across the board. I was hyped too.

They tried to bring back some old ass franchise from the 1960s again

Hollywood is a out of fucking touch? Who do they think watches movies? Hint : 65 year old grandfathers aren't going to make you a box office hit

It was good, I didn't even mind that it was an origin story movie and not a proper UNCLEone, but I still like the tv series a lot more.

two handsome charisma vacuums for the price of one

Millennials don't care about the 60's.

It's a live action Archer.

If you like Archer you'll like this.

Guess no one liked Archer...

Unironically my favorite movie of 2015

Even if, the Uncle movie is maybe a season 6 (i.e the worst and least funny) of Archie...

UNCLE was too long, too over encumbed with it's own story and switched from a comedy to super-serious spy stuff all of the time which was jarring. What didn't help was that 90% of the jokes was unfunny.

>russian is good and likeble guy
That's all the reason you need

Marvel paid off all the cinema goers

Awful title. Forgotten tv show. No marketing.

Sad, because it was.kino as fuck. Everyone was great in it.

Title.

I didn't wanted to watch it (on exodus...) cause of this fucking retarded title.

It's a great movie. And I didn't even knew it was an old franchise till this post

this

They are about to explode out if thise suits.
Anyway, it failed because it tried to be the next mission impossible by reviving an old old show nobody cares about. And also it got overshadowed by and constantly compared to Kingsman.

The public doesn't like comfy buddy movies anymore.

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS FOR ME

Cavill has no charisma.

>its Shane Black can only do a single movie over and over episode

no idea, I thought it was GOAT

not enough licki of debicki

>charisma vacuum

I've heard people say this about Cavill. Can someone explain what they mean by this

I like when Sup Forums blames the title of the movie for its failure

I didn't like Cavill in this.

He pulls the boy scout thing off well enough in the Superman movies but in this he was more of a smug prick than a roguish and charming secret agent.