Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ns8WURiW9jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh I'd probably sign up for the army to get a Norweian war bride.

Yes, we talked about this back when I were a conscript. We've been ready for this war for a long time.

i cant wait to make norway a superpower.
we deserve it

You'd be a superpower today if Magnus hadn't fallen off a boat and died

Nå må du henge deg så vi slipper autismen din, Anonsen

>Norway is making fun of us again.

any cute Norwegian girls (male) here willing to marry me so I can get Norway citizenship

I am a proud straight American man

ask ur king first

you have to kiss his ring first

Magnus the Good?

Yes, he had a perfect claim on the English throne while still being Norwegian (through his father, Olaf). If he'd invaded it would've almost certainly succeeded.

buy he knows how bad anglos are and dont want to rule them

#StrongerTogether

Norway please annex us, our pathetic people don't deserve our own country. Please invade us and kill us all, you would get an excellent strategic position.

we like you more than sweden

we love denmark

This

why can't they just pick on Denmark

What's a Norway?

>we hate the country that let us have our own constitution and greater freedom and love the one that enslaved us for hundreds of years and destroyed our language
Norwegians confirmed natural cucks

Who wins 1 v 1 Sweden or Norway?

youtu.be/ns8WURiW9jE

No Nordic country could achieve total victory against another Nordic country and that is how it should be.

Nobody apparently. /movie

Because you are killing Scandinavia with SJW-propaganda. You are the source to the cancer up here.

We werent enslaved by Denmark, we fell into a union because our last king had only a daughter. The hansa is what mainly shat up our language (and the Danish language)

Looks dead man

Square up then, nigga.

>be in campsite in bodö
>at 3 am, 2 jet fighters decided to land at the airport

you have been in my hometown ? my nigga

i remember a lot of dutch soldiers in nato training when i was in the army.
they always looked at our girl soldiers asses

If you want to destroy america you will need more of pic related. Please buy.

When did Norwegian posters become so aggressive?

Which Block are those F-16?