Was slavery the biggest mistake in American history?

Was slavery the biggest mistake in American history?

As if they were the only ones practicing slavery. At that time, every power did it.

I honestly believe blacks are God's curse upon the Americans for their arrogance. We thought we could have it all and rely on our 300 acre plantations and 800 slaves instead of relying on God. We became godless heathens. So he cursed us with war and turned the black man into a violent cancer to destroy our country. I pray that God would forgive us and deliver us from this evil.

That's the most american post I can imagine, nice.

>was using outdated farming equipment a mistake?
Absolutely not

Every power that did was evil to the core, on par with nazi germany desu

Almost every country in Europe then. And the Arabs and ottomans.

what do you mean by this? it doesn't matter if only it was regal. do you claim ex post facto laws, perhaps? hey please, stop twisting your country's history. it's not good.

Not Finland! Also Arabs and Ottomans were evil.

They should have just send all black people back to Africa. Even those who were born in US.
Let them reunite with their kin.
It was much more harsh decision to let them stay instead.

Sorry but what did you mean? I don't understand.

>stop twisting your country's history
We didn't kidnap African people?

No, abolishing it was.

literally every place on earth practiced slavery in some form for almost it's entire history, middle-east and africa probably being the most prolific

Yes, white americans should have pick their own cotton.

Not Finland! If it means that Finland is the only righteous and good country in the world then so be it.

Their biggest mistake was that they didn't sterilize slaves

But how would you fuck your slaves and then enslave your children like many confederates did then? It's practically free slaves! Evil, evil people.

It was the world's worst mistake. Now there are niggers everywhere.

Slavery was a mistake.

Not sending them back was the mistake.

>Was slavery the biggest mistake in American history?

not castrating them like the arabs was

no, letting in jews was the biggest mistake

this

Current righteousness is not determined by past deeds.

Slavery needed to be ended in order for America to achieve it's moral aspirations, it actually ended because technology made it unnecessary for America's economic aspirations.

And yet some held on because tradition.

>letting
He believes there was a choice. Cute.