As a Millennial, I apologize for my generation

We are all fucking millenials here. We know that our generation is fucked.

ha! no more beer money for that slut

>le confused nigger meme
kill yourself bong

excuse me ?

go fuck yourself

You should give her some of your money kike. You have lots of it.

I don't support Trump or Shillary either but I want Trump to win, the tears of the SJW's are so fucking delicious.

im 33 and consider myself between gen x and gen y because i dont feel that i fit into either of them

>we are all fucking millennials here

Yes. I fuck them regularly.

Timestamp

Speak for yourself, child.

I will say this, I am terrified of what will happen once these retards are the majority of votes. A legitimate societal collapse, perhaps.

>art student
>drinks too much
>"future"

The people who voted overwhelmingly LEAVE voted overwhelmingly for the EU in 1975. Generations age and the drift rightward.

Go choke on a refugee cock. Not everyone is underage here fag.

No one voted for the EU. Literally no one. They voted for the EEC, which is literally not what the EU is today.

you sure act like a underaged faggot

I understand that.

Are you just hoping to join EFTA now?

"these cookies are really good"

Pipe down w that "delicious tears" bullshit, Hans, it makes you sound like a 12-year-old nigger bitch.

You are welcome.

Britbongs really were thinking a leave vote would be met by a society that decides to unify rather than start fighting each other.

People who voted remain, will blame the leave people for everything the EU does to the UK.

Cheers

>down a treble
what did she mean by this?
seriously

Autism.

unless you're like 35 you're a millennial

fucking deal with it

"What? No way."

Holy shit Harrison Ford?
HABBENING

As a millenial who works as a financial advisor.
You cucks have fucked this country up beyond belief.
And all the retarded working class leave-voters are gonna suffer the worst.

That said; watching arts students and shit piss themselves is funny. I'd probably not be laughing if I didn't have a solid career already.

yet you still needed the urge to feel buttblasted about it, double standards much?

welcome aboard. save our country

>art student
It's especially funny because in 10 years she is going to be part of the lower half of the population that are made redundant by globalism

I'm not being lumped in with you retards.

why is it I only see old people on Sup Forums and not any other board?

I was born in 1999 I'm a 90s kid

(mods don't ban me again for this joke)

>German saves pictures of black men
cant say im surprised

all races are equal.

>why are there no old people on the cartoons or anime board??

The two leaders of the white race went to art school: Hitler and Millennial Woes.

treble vodka

Let the free market kill them off one by one. No need for helicopters and bullets. If I could have I'd voted leave just for cutting these people from their sweet EU funds and bribes.

a triple vodka

It means 3 shots.

im 19, and instead of bitching about it and meekly apologizing ive decided to take an active role in securiting the future of the world

You don't know anything about markets and trading.

Yeah, after failing and realizing how much of a mistake they made they went radically in the opposite direction.

I only know what my firm has been monitoring.
Its not good.
Especially London. As such a centre of finance and trade throughout Europe (and acting as a main bridge between America and the EU) its gonna be hit hard. Very hard.

The pound falling was expected, and only shit-heads got scared of that.
Its the bigger business moves you need to worry about.
Morgan & Stanley have already begun moving all their offices to Ireland.

>says while his wife gets ficki ficki from a refugee

The fuck happened in 2008?

MEGA LOLS

Guys, she is was going to be on the EU payroll. They pretty much use our membership fees to bribe people to be pro EU.

The financial crisis?
But that'll look like a walk in the park to the working class leave-voters compared to what unholy financial destruction will soar down to them.

recession?

she likes big black cock it would be sexist if I denied her that

Lads, is our generation more degenerate than previous ones or is it just a phase that every generation goes through? I am worried that when the oldies die off we will be heavily outnumbered by these scum (though the 68ers were of the same generation that just voted out so who knows)

The working class have suffered for the last 40 years, there's going to be no difference in their standard of living. Don't want to be on your chances though, middle-class cretin.

I made it lol, I never said it didn't fall lol. Its just completely insignificant if you zoom out.

Raised by my grandparents and I'm 31. I hate that I'm lumped in with those faggots like you.

>welcome abroad
Nigga please. I've been here since /new/

/k/ has tons of oldfags. I wandered into /soc/ once and there was tons of middle aged creeps

You are like 10, stop pretending to know things.
3 words,
DEAD.
CAT.
BOUNCE.

The economy will only get better from here on out,
imagine if we start trade with Russia, and even America if Trump wins??
We could quite easily form a golden triangle of debt elimination for the first time in modern history.

what was it like living without electricity?

Wow just wow, I need a drink now from all the salt.

A subhuman speaks!
The middle-class keeps this country afloat. The working class subhumans like yourself just bitch and moan, then take every opportunity to vote in more people to fuck your asshole then have the audacity to bitch about it.

samefagging

I'm not even going to bother. It just makes me depressed knowing someone like you exists and votes with such a flawed grasp of the economic situation here.

Fuck you pal. Generation X here, we don't feel highs nor lows. We are the "meh" generation, working to improve our own lives without regard for the others.

You're going to the wrong boards. Tons of old people on Sup Forums

>read the replies
>20-30 year olds don't realize they're millienals
>they don't realize that the millienal generation began in the 80s

we're part of the god foresaken.

>art (bet is modern art)
>funded with EU money

Go find a real job or go study for some real degree you useless bitch.

hot salty salt!

DON'T FUCKING APOLOGISE FOR ANYTHING, FAGGOT

THAT'S WHAT A KEK DOES

>peach eggplant emoji

Nigs crack me up

I can't control this fucking rage. I should be laughing at this libtears but I'm genuinly afraid the EU is gonna fuck up the referendum somehow.

Ha yeah man.

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST

Most $100% definitely true infallible story of the year here guys.

>this is american comedy
degenerate america at it again

I thought Hitler was rejected from art school.

That fucking ghost ship in the Thames

Even though I'm happy, I just feel so distanced from my generation. Like obviously you guys hold my opinions, but is there any normal people who do as well?

Yes? What of it? As someone who is 35, I've had the displeasure of watching your train wreck of a generation since the beginning.

>The middle-class keeps this country afloat
>probably a 12 year old kid whose mother rents a flat
The middle class is useless in this country, the only significant middle class in the west is the American middle class.
The working class does FA in the UK either, it is the trade class keeping the UK going, we are not manufacturers, we are law makers and stock brokers. The best financial decision is without a doubt to leave the EU, as it lifts all of the vile trade restrictions forced on us in attempt to pressure us into the Euro, and make us face the consequences of EU's eventual unpreventable end. The UK will benefit greatly from BREXIT, not so much as a chance there will not be another European trade union in the next 3-8 years, this time it will not have restrictions put in place to line the pockets of the scum behind the EU. I say farewell, Soros, good luck managing without us.

Top kek, real life will be a savage for her

So why exactly are you racist if you voted to leave?

(excuse my ignorance, I've been working "off the grid" for a few months, so all this shit is something I don't know about. Hell, I'm not even really sure what Brexit entails other than leaving the EU)

nigga get your ass over here and fuck our traitorous millennials up

why does Sup Forums hate art so muc-

*reads her tweets*
jesus christ

Median age on /out/ is 35.

>all these people talking about superior womble dick
How can English men even compete?

>I know nothing of economics so I have no refute
>I still desperately want BREXIT to fail for some unknown, pathetic reason, so I will pretend that you are undeserving of an answer, and not that I simply don't understand economics, and don't even know what a dead cat bounce is until I google it to stick it to you.

LITERALLY NECK SELF

Signed

What a time to be alive Sup Forums. All I need now is a massacre at the London gay pride event and my week will be made

The real monster here is alcoholism.

keke,
great1, aussiecunt.
looking forward to that juicy future trade with you abbo cunts.

Reported to the TV Inspection Agency

>m-muh future
>only 43% of 18-24 year olds voted

Less than that according to the poll above, about 32%. Lazy whining cunts