Ladies and gentlemen, your kansas city chiefs week 4 MVP

ladies and gentlemen, your kansas city chiefs week 4 MVP

Why didn't he just fall on his back

I hate this fucking team so much. I would literally rather be a browns fan

Time to make some Washington DC wind chimes

The sad part is that they were this close to winning even with their defense being on their 3rd strings.

Redskins could be good but I think they'll keep choking.

man can't believe they let go garcon and desean jackson for this retard and pryor

>implying Smith doesn't lead the Chiefs to a game winning td

This.

I'm not too upset. The Redskins played a good game and if they just do the simple things right then they are a serious contender. This is the Redskins though so the simple things are what fuck them over the most.

It's going to take a looooong time for me to forgive this kid. That was maybe the most catchable endzone pass Kirk has thrown all year.

I dont understand why they called the time out with 27 seconds left on the play clock if they were going for a pass play.

It was stupid

>people shitting on doctson

did you guys already forget on the multiple third downs the skins defense bit on that got flagged?

Okay, great. You still have to give your D the chance to win. The Redskins were on 4th stringers, there was no way they were keeping the Chiefs out of field goal range. Kid handed the game away simple as that.

My dad, a long time fan, likes to say "all they have to do now is not fuck up." with a tinge of sadness to it.

he had the ball in his hands. He took one hand off the ball instead of securing it for the fall.

THATS NOT HOW REACTIONARY PLEB FANDOM WORKS KID

The biggest refball of the game was the offsides on Smith at the goal line on 3rd down that allowed the Chiefs to score a TD instead of settling for a FG. Those 4 points decided the game. The overhead replay shows he wasn't even close to offsides. Gruden was shitting on the officials in the commentary booth.

that wouldnt have mattered if this cunt just wrapped the fucking ball up

Loved the aerial view of that showing all players lined up correctly

It's fucking calls like that that really make me wish officiating was done by an unbiased AI. Humans were a mistake.

>trusting skynet ever

>machine calls holding on literally every single play
Swirly yourself

>browns
dude it's not that bad
>.500 ball going into bye
>three rings
>tradition