BREXIT WAS OBVIOUSLY UNFAIR, REDDITOR CONFIRMS

If you believe in democracy, then you better damn well believe in supporting a new referendum on the account of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BW71BzQ54NI
youtu.be/ToWExplfYS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If rain stops people from voting for something this important then they don't value their votes enough

You're triggering me, I identify as Sugar-kin.

this

If London scum cared that much, they would have put on some wellies and voted regardless. They clearly thought remain was going to win so they didn't bother

Fuck them, they deserve it

Democracy doesn't work. The people are too stupid to make their own decisions.

Sent them over the EU then revoke their citizenship.

Then start a breeding program to replace the population.

>government-issued gfs are on the horizon
Thank you based Boris

London is not even English anymore

>No doing something because of rain
>British

Nothing would ever be done if that was the case.

Seriously, WHY are people so affected by fucking rain!?! I have literally pondered about this my entire life. People aged 18-50 should be fit enough not to care about a little water and people aged 50+ should be hardened enough not to care about any weather at all. Jesus Christ, I could understand why a turnout would be 1-2% lower because of this, but not how it could actually affect an outcome. Has everyone really become such pussies lately? This seems to happen in every referendum and election.

Makes sense when you consider the typical remain voter.

Why is pol full of people quoting reddit posts now?

>mfw london cant handle the rain
W R E K E D
R
E
K
E
D

The average person is a massive pussy

Underrated.

Wouldn't the "leave" voters be affected just as much by the rain?

Oh brother, try tell this to the Bernie Sanders fans in America when you point out missing voter rolls would affect people no matter who they vote for. It's like beating your head against the wall.

>It's a fact that Sanders voters were unfairly targeted because there are less of them, so voter fraud effects us more.

But it was the biggest turnout for any election, right?

Obviously, the weather didn't stop people from voting.

oh my god they're right
i mean who knew that it would ever rain IN FUCKING LONDON

Exactly

Kek's will, be done.

This is why Australia has compulsory voting. Lazy cunts get fined.

If you really don't want to vote you draw dicks on your ballot paper. But you will fucking go to the polls on Saturday.

well its true! for the people not born in Britain rain is a terrible thing

Are they all the Wicked Witch of the West? I hope these cucks go through with their threat and fuck off and stop destroying my country. I can't wait for them to realise the real world isn't like their ((((teachers)))) tell them it is and they try to get back in.

If you don't vote because you're afraid of getting wet, maybe you should not be voting.

I DONT GIEV A FUCK ABOUT REDDIT OR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY GTFO OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=BW71BzQ54NI

>we need to re-do a vote every time it rains anywhere in the country.

I can't be bothered to do the math, but I'd wager that if the voter turnout in london was raised to the national average with the same percentage split between leave and remain, it still wouldn't be enough to but remain in the lead.

lol nice "facts". they're not paying 350mil a week, after the brit discount it's about 250. And they receive a lot, many regions would (will) not be able to survive without EU payments. I'm so glad these cunts are out

I find it funny. It's not like I would expect any kind of dedication of out remain voters.

>Peruvian intellectuals

Hahahah Blaming failure to weather conditions, congratulations you reached the lowest of lows.
Tell us how your fear of water falling from the sky stopped democracy, enlighten us.

>Pull out literally all the stops
>Even parade a dead woman around as if she was murdered by Adolf Hitler himself because she was shielding poor Jews from persecution
>Still lose by more than a million votes

If it had been a fair campaign, remain would have been absolutely raped to death in a landslide.

>BRITS
>NOT VOTING
>BRITS
>BECAUSE OF RAIN
>BRITS

The Empire has fallen for good.

It's nice to see flute bands are getting new work.

If you need any evidence that London isn't British it's this. All the shitskins hate taking baths so couldn't risk getting rained on

Nice source faggot

youtu.be/ToWExplfYS8

>Highest voter turnout in decades
>Not a large enough amount of the populous voted on the matter

Pick one

gais, gais, I SWEAR I saw that racist bigot farge doin a rain dance and shit, like it's black magiks n stuff, you know, like, I dunno, you know?

Based KEK sent the rain. Can confirm

kek

THE MAJORITY WON!

TORIES WON WITH A SLIM MAJORITY! LOW TURN OUT ALSO!

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

FUCK OFF SHILL! ILL FUCKING SLICE YOU FUCK

Kek

This is better than Bern victims realising the old comrade has kiked them out of their ramen money

kekked

I believe in rigged elections, I believe Leave must have won in a landslide at least 70 to 30 for them not to be able to skew the results enough.

They have a plan B and C of course

>canadian
>sugar kin
>not syrup kin

>i didn't vote because it was raining

These people need to be culled, executed, thrown into a mass grave.

Thank you based Neptune, is this your divine message that Britain needs to rule the waves once more?

>postal votes

pol sucks so much with the trumphuggers shitting up the place they need to go to reddit for anything interesting

You're one to talk. Peru also had a moment when half the country almost fucked up for everyone else

Or did you not vote in the keiko elections?

If it rains they win

The rain got Matt Bevin elected in Kentucky. Liberals melt in the rain, apparently. They hardly deserve to be part of our society, I swear.

It was so important to them that a bit of fucking rain (in London of all places, mind you) stopped them from making the tiny effort of setting aside 20 minutes of their time to go outside and vote. Eat the fucking bullet you chewed, you daft cunts.

Kek made the rains fall. Do you really want to question such powers, redditor?

>b-but it was raining

the same people who tell us we need a test for voting eligibility can't face some fucking rain

>caring about what some fuck on reddit says
kys

Sorry, missed your chance.

It's called the real world.

This! So much this! And if I'm not mistaken, isn't rainy weather practically the norm for almost all of Britain? Or is that just a London meme?

Yes, this weather is everywhere, also in the Netherlands. It's because of the sea-climate.

kek

Oh shit! You just made a few hundred college students cry.

>Blames weather

If brexit supporters are the only people in the UK who know how to open a fucking umbrella then I think the correct side won

>it's mildly uncomfortable outside
>I guess the future of my country isn't that important
There were lines across the highway at american polling stations for the republican primary. People waiting in line in the sun for literal hours and other people passing out bottles of water.

If you give a shit about something, you're willing to deal with the discomfort.

Leavers don't even use an umbrella, they just brute force through the storm as their national pride is stronger than petty rain

God willed Leave, so he sent the heavy rain over London.