Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4pqss6/fact_checkers_prove_that_91_of_the_things_donald/

Damn, how can he recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/mar/24/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-winning-66-67-florida-counties-not/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""""FACT""""""(((CHECKERS)))

>fact-checkers

>bawww facts have an anti drumpf bias

Fact-cheker here, AMA.

>(((reddit)))
>(((/r/EnoughTrumpPsam)))
>(((fact-checkers)))
REALLYMAKESYOUTHINK

Look at this fucking canuckold

hmmmm really makes you think about saging huh....

Lol butthurt drumpf drone detected.

Get out.

"fact" checkers

Don't we have enough Reddit shill threads on Sup Forums already...

The brackets around nouns are a Sup Forums kant meant to imply that the noun (usually a person) is jewish, thereby invoking the negative stereotypes associated to jews, the resulting ad-hominem undermining the speakers premise or argument using the readers own prejudices.

It takes about 3 minutes to figure out exactly what (((brackets))) means and how Sup Forumsacks are using it.

The fact that you have obviously failed to "get" the joke/put-down/dog-whistle is a clear indication that you are either new to the board and need to extensively lurk more, or if you are not new that you are incapable of grasping even the simplest elements of internet and imageboard discussion and are wasting your time posting these threads for anything other than (you)'s.

I am also probably wasting my time writing this for you, but for the benefit of other lurkers and those who really should be trying a lot harder than they are to understand this board and the so called "alt-right", I will add that before you can understand even the basics of Sup Forums, you have to understand imageboards and the internet first. This may be a very difficult process for you.

You guys are a riot.

The polls are rigged! The MSM is out to get us. Fact checkers are all libtards. Good thing you poorly educated types aren't easily fooled.

How will the leafs ever recover?

Wow really makes you think...

Kill yourself shill.

check these

>reddit
>Facts

Lel reddit
"Make America great again "
False America was always a racist patriarchy x 100000 = 91% false

Wow
Actually btfo

Autism: the post

>5 yard penalty
What the hell?

>reddit memes
>image.jpg (nice iPleb faggot)
>posts bait thread

>corporate tax rate =/= all tax rates

this picture is so fucking stupid

>reddit intellectuals

Dubs, by the way.

Now someone make an image fact-checking the fact-checkers since nobody seems to do that.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

how many facts did you checked

You jelly?

/thread

btfo by a potato nigger

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Just look at the statements that were flagged as "false" and you see why these kind of things are full of shit.

He did get the post you fucking autistic dingleberry are you retarded? .

Cool thread leaf, want to come to the whitehouse?

i love these posts

repeating digits and Ireland leaves the EU

There's more

He spoke about corporate tax rate.

PolitiFact is owned by a newspaper which endorsed hillary clinton. They can't be trusted.

Fuck Pulitzer prize winning journalism! Me and my grade 8 education know the truth!

It proves 91% of the things they choose to 'fact check' are false in their opinion.

Really wants to make you want to murder someone.

Not an argument.

Politifact called Zimmerman a 'white' hispanic even though he doesn't remotely fit that description as a clear mestizo. Leftists are innately dishonest and love pretending to be neutral to manipulate people.

Maybe someone should fact check trans"gender" people.

Checked more facts than most fact checkers

I hate Canadians and want them all to leave Sup Forums.

To all the goo ones out there: move to Minnesota, pls.

I still don't get why idiots care about 'fact' checking sites like this when a selection bias is inescapable.

>/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/
lol

All these """"fact""""checkers, Politifact in particular, are heavily biased against Trump. Putting the word "fact" in your name doesn't make it true.

Goddamn, the shills are out in full force today.

Micks are truly the worst posters.

You're not making an impact, and you're not grasping the situation.

Look at . If you don't get it, if the significance of that escapes you, pass it up the line until you find someone who actually stops talking after seeing it. If you can't find one, your organisation such as it is is, in effect, part of the problem that it itself is unable to solve.

I don't give politics, media, academia, or the shills a free ride. Why should I give Sup Forums a free ride?

OP came in here with Disneyland political rhetoric, and got their legs chopped off from under them. Sup Forums got a free ride. If OP comes back tomorrow with the same bullshit, learning nothing, Sup Forums will get another free ride and nothing changes except slowly the shallow arguments of one team get replaced by the shallow arguments of the other.

If OP comes back tomorrow with a post that isn't the usual schoolyard bullshit, maybe something useful comes out of an actual discussion. More likely they don't and this place along with politics everywhere devolves into anti-intellectual hairless ape shitflinging which everyone else has to pay for.

And what pisses me off the most? This place is still has better quality and discussion than 99% of "serious" websites out there. Sometimes I want to scream.

>mocking grade 8 education
>atleast it has taught me about the cold war
>guess who funded Al Qaeda in Afghanistan to stop the Soviet Union from successfuly invading the middle-east

>/r/EnoughTrumpSpam

Of course these guys don't complain about Trump stuff going to the Front page when it is their Trump stuff. What shills.

Fact checkers..?
I want a list of all the things they have actually "fact checked" in the past 6 months.

check these digits instead

>(((fact checkers)))

>le politifact is biased

This meme needs to die.

How about the fact check that named obamas "you can keep your coverage" as lie of the year? Ignore that? Because it doesn't fit your persecuted trumped narrative. How about them calling Obamas FISA court statements pants on fire? Literally your drumpfdrone arguments just boil down to "muh Benghazi and emails". Sorry if the republicans lie more and you don't like that fact.

I actually read politifact. And guess what? They're usually right. What Trump generally says is bullshit and anyone with half a brain knows that. And either way, politifact is a much better fact checker than brietbart and internet neo nazi propaganda. Its hilarious that trumpers consider those sites reputable but politifact isn't.

>give up my comfy island on the east coast to go live near lake inferior

'no'

F P B P
P
B
P

>"fact checker"
>is owned by some liberal lefty company
>probably backed by Soros some place in the chain
>"""""""fact checker"""""""
Their rage when Trump wins will be fucking glorious.

>politifact called obama out 3 years ago!
>it still must be a trustworthy site today!
sorry, but in this presidential campaign politifact is more than biased against Trump

you wouldnt trust your ex gf who cheated on you just because she was a nice and caring girl 4 years ago, would you?

politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/mar/24/donald-trump/no-donald-trump-winning-66-67-florida-counties-not/

Hopeless. You're absolutely hopeless.
Why step right into the barb when politifact's credibility has been shot to pieces for the entire thread? You left posts undermining the source of these facts unaddressed for two hours then came back with weak excuses which were themselves rebutted in less than ten minutes. Hopeless. Assertions that some tribalist US political website is "usually right", much less unbiased, are not going to cut it around here, or anywhere really. People here have been lied to and deceived and let down by "reliable" sources like these their entire lives. Calling people nazi's or uneducated or falling back on party talking points is not going to convince anyone.

Are you aware that Sup Forums has effectively developed an entire rehtorical school of counterpoints each and every argument and insult you have used in this thread? Do you appreciate the gravity of this? Will you ever?

I never heard of your fact checking website before this thread. A handful of posts by anons along with my own experience is enough to convince me that it is little more than another biased tribalist website, masquerading as an objective source. Little more than another political vuvuzela for its tribe to blare with, spitting sound and fury cross a fatuous political playing field. Yet you persist in not only parroting its "facts", but actively defending their accuracy? On Sup Forums?!

The best you can hope for is to be ripped asunder in this thread, because you both deserve to be and need to be. Your tribe is a sham, just like its opposite number whom you heap so much canned enmity towards. Fuck your tribe and fuck your war. Get some perspective, read a book, and grow up.

It is implied..fuck off and die off Hans