Tweedle dee

Tweedle dee

Tweedle dum

THE ARCH TRAITOR? HERE?

WHO /MILKFEDBOYS/ HERE?

i love jiggurata

this show was so damn good

I still haven't seen season 4.

The massive dip in quality in season 3 was too much for me.

Better than it had any right to be, at least until they wound up on Earth.
Why does every fucking sci-fi series have to send them to Earth all the damn time?

run out of set budget

It was still enjoyable, season 4 being the best btw

S3's problem was that it was twice as long as it should have been

I still loved it though

NOW THEY ARE THE UPSTAIRS PEOPLE

shorthaired redhead xev > zev

In my meaningless opinion, I find Eva Habermann to be hotter, but Xenia Seeberg did a better job as the character.

#notmyxev

I mostly hated seasons 3 and 4. 1 and 2 were super-comfy.

Oh come on I think the 1st season is the best sci fi I've ever seen but the mad cap nature of the 4th season fits the show better

Fun fact: the kid who played Norb is now captain of Canada's Gay Men's Ice Hockey team

I know, some people go places others don't

>damn
>damn

show was great

Just started watching this show, and I just got to the first episode where shes gets replaced by some other chick with big fake lips. I miss the original girl to the point where I'm thinking of not watching anymore.

Is there anything left to look forward to after this chick leaves the show?

Try asphyxiating yourself until you see stars, that might improve the experience for you.

How so? How will this bring best girl back ?Explain.

It's cool, just start squeezing your throat and I'll explain later

I was the same, you'll get used to the new Xev in due time

This scared the everloving shit of me when I was kid. Now I can appreciate the humor way better.

First Zev best Zev. She was just so cute and sexy with her totally-not German accent she tried to suppress in every scene. Plus, her version of Zev was more of a positive, plucky protagonist than Xev. Xev had a better actress, but I didn't really enjoy her character as much as the previous one. She just seemed like a slut, and that was the extent of her character.

New Xev best Xev. She was my dream girl when I was a teenager. Thick in all the right places.

>Thick in all the right places.
I'm more of a face guy than an ass or body guy. The first Xev had a young Swedish looking face, and an ok body. Despite being younger than the first Xev the new one looked older. She looked a little used up like a used up blow up doll thats been around the block a few times. This was probably do to the fact that she had fake botox injected lips This is not to say shes not hot as fuck tho. Shes hot in a fake tits bimbo kinda way.

>Plus, her version of Zev was more of a positive, plucky protagonist than Xev
I've noticed this as well, and I miss her.

I know most wont agree with me,but while watching the show I found myself thinking that she reminded me of Taylor Swift when she gives certain glares or makes certain facial expressions.

Are there any Dark Sci-Fi shows that even approach the same kind of atmoshphere, bros?

While I grew up with all these sci-fi shows as they first aired back in the 90s I never really gave them a shot. Now almost 20 years later I find myself getting into them. Only other kinky or "dark" sci-fi show I know about would be Farscape.

No, Joel was better

Was it rape?

You guys see that ep where they go to that all male planet?

>tfw gang bang on Xev, Xev specifically tells Stanley he's not invited

I'm just starting season two. Something to look forward to I guess.

Skate rape!!

>that guy whose slab gets unhooked and he falls forward and gets squished

Chiana or Zev?

first season of 'dark angel' ish
but nah nothing comes close to Lexx