Name a more passionate about music artist than grimes. if you can

name a more passionate about music artist than grimes. if you can.

Attached: ufgxu6ck8nl01.png (587x313, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
nme.com/news/music/grimes-45-1215566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>passionate about music artist
Right, but not a musical artist. Thanks for making the distinction clear.

>grime
>artist
Those are mutually exclusive though

>name an artist that feels the need to tell everyone how passionate she is about music more than grimes
ftfy

ik bait but mike patton

Nce bt

bob dylan

grime is a genre, so it can't be an artist. grimes, on the other hand, is the definition of artist.

>She is a Canadian singer / songwriter / producer / sound engineer / illustrator / model / video director & editor.
that's like a supercharged artist

But she's basically a maleman

>maleman
lolwut?

A man who delivers male

you spelled garbageman wrong

Attached: 1518285400876.png (600x656, 343K)

are you retarded?

Hello there jamey jams

hello. my name is unironically james.

>i'm addicted to making music

Then why isn't she more prolific? Her output rate is a joke compared to people who are actually addicted to making and putting out music. An album every 2 years is industry standard, not high output at all.

I know james

No u

Bump

>Then why isn't she more prolific?
not every piece of music she makes is released. but even then, she released a big amount of music since 2010 (by modern standards):
- 4 studio albums
- 1 ep
- over 3 hours of extra songs, collabs, remixes, one off songs, b-sides, bonus tracks, rarities, songs performed live only and other stuff.

excluding the bootlegs and instrumental versions of visions and art angels, i have almost 7 hours of grimes music. 7 hours is quite prolific for an artist with a career less longer than a decade.

basically the studio albums are just the tip of the iceberg. pay attention to her complete discography.

ps: not counting that album she made between visions and art angels and then scrapped, plus 1 tb of unreleased music. she has tons of songs in her vault.

Say hi

Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 15K)

Boris, Guided By Voices, and Mark Kozelek would like to disagree with you about calling that prolific.

Steven Wilson

Hi

Grimeth is really talented, but she's also a total pleb.

Evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30

>plus 1 tb of unreleased music

This sounds like complete bullshit. Source please?

Bump

Has Grimes ever heard of Buckethead?

>Grimeth is really a total pleb.
i fixed that for you

1 tb of female autistic screaming you mean

nme.com/news/music/grimes-45-1215566

However, in a new blog post on her Tumblr, Grimes clarifies the situation and says she ditched the music she was making as she could not face touring the “depressing” songs around the world.

“The album was scrapped cuz it was depressing and I didn’t want to tour it,” she wrote. “I may release it one day. I throw out music all the time, i have almost 1000 gigs of unreleased music on my hard drive. I just want the next album to be as good as possible. ‘Go’ was never on the album anyway, it is a collaboration with a close friend that was released for fans as a ‘Thank you’ for waiting since my album was being delayed. There are only about 4 people on earth who have heard my new music. People’s opinions do not factor into my process. That is all, and hopefully this helps… I’m really not that sad or insecure of a person.”

Attached: 2013Grimes_coachellad3_jm-1050613-2.jpg (900x600, 80K)

bump

Name one reason for which you should not have been aborted, if you can.

Bump

Attached: FEATURE_07262017_GOODMAN_RAMONA_ROSALES_VV_TRENT_REZNOR-0172.jpg (1032x1500, 365K)

If bob dylan were passionate about music he would have learned to fucking sing and play guitar at some point

Bump

>a more passionate about music artist
literally lost some braincells reading that phrasing

Attached: 7ECC47FD-D0BA-4665-856D-45FAB5C969D0.jpg (293x287, 21K)

>I throw out music all the time
kek.

Attached: 1518061310720.png (500x245, 103K)

literally who

please, for the love of all humanity. kill yourself.

Bump

remember when Sup Forums had good jokes

Attached: B00284EA-131E-4F10-A1BB-8EE92B245B28.jpg (400x600, 62K)

Shill thread

I remember being happy and not having my life fucking ruined

Why did i never hear about this bitch before art angels though i was always spending my time here

>I throw out music all the time, i have almost 1000 gigs of unreleased music on my hard drive. I just want the next album to be as good as possible.
She could just release a lot of this shit in smaller, less marketed releases, and she would profit more from them (while making her fans very happy). This perfectionist attitude is wonderful, but is less so when you see that she's discarding what is probably very good music entirely instead of releasing it in different forms.

If we don't get a compilation of this material at some point in the next five years then I'll murder the entire industry.

he is Nigerian, cut him some slack

Bump

I'd be happy if she deleted all her music and never released anything again

I thought Yorubafag was Italian????

That's because you're a bitter jerk who will be content with nothing short of everybody being as miserable and mean as you.

>Yorubafag

Why are you buying into something made up from absolutely nothing?

I concur.
She and her shit music is part of the problem.
She ranted about her shit record label.
Then she apologized.
My guess is that the record label lawyers emailed her a copy of the contract and said "You walk and we see you in court for years".

Attached: 1317738203299.png (1136x640, 193K)

I don't know what else to call him/her, really.

>That's because you're a bitter jerk who will be content with nothing short of everybody being as miserable and mean as you.
lol what a fucking baby

>lol what a fucking baby
You expect anything different from a tripfag?

Not really, I'm accurately pointing out the problem with you and how you're so upset that an artist releases music that you're under no obligation to listen to. That's babbyish behaviour. It would be like me knowing there's an Olive Garden in town when I hate Olive Garden and have no intention of eating there. It's stupid, childish, and entitled as hell for me to cross my fingers that all of the restaurants will be closed just because I don't like eating there.

Why are people scapegoating their behavior on a yoruba in the first place? There's absolutely no background on this thing people are asserting, why are you just accepting it?

James is a soyboy and Grimes is a nugirl

Hahahahaha

Attached: OqUY25u.gif (80x70, 16K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15-05-09-01-1.png (698x675, 222K)

what is your endgame, turboautist? you post that crap in every single grimes thread.

Well done

I wasn't even regarding this person in the negative light. It's just a name.

Yoruba

Instead focusing on my point youve talked about yourself

youruba rocks

Your point directly focused on my usage of the name, asserting that I've "accepted" people "scapegoating their behavior" onto him/her, when I've done no such thing. Read your own post again.

And he looks just like james and is named just like james

james who?

See you did it again

Congrats on the meme.

Batman on drugs

plot twist: crazium is youruba

Attached: hmmmm-17608542.png (500x522, 69K)

Congrat me on the psychological abuse and my very degraded and fucked up appearance

Grimes is a nice person

She's the girl

[ this ]

Wasn't she

me

Bump

autist

I can't wait for mark-posting to come back.

I like grimes, but calling her prolific is ridiculous. Sorry your waifu got insulted, virgin.

Bump

Thoughts on people?

Zach Hill makes music almost as fast as buckethead.

your autism is ridiculous

she is prolific, like it or not. she produced a lot of music. you suck.

Bump

durr i'm grimes i don't know how to save music on a computer durr i lost a bunch of crappy beats i made on fruity loops duhhh i'm canadian and stupid

enough about yourself, asswipe

>4 albums in 8 years
>prolific, a lot of music

nani?!?

grimes is prolifically shit

see

edgy and retarded opinion

i think it's actually a pretty well thought out and informed opinion based on empirical evidence

it's based on nothing but bad taste.

>grimes fan trying to talk to me about taste