ITT: Players in their respective sport that are so vastly superior to any other player in recorded history that it...

ITT: Players in their respective sport that are so vastly superior to any other player in recorded history that it isn't even worth debating. I'll start.

Go on then OP, don't keep us waiting

Absolute freak.

Averaging 50 in test cricket means you're an excellent player, most of the all time greats average in the mid to low 50s

This mad cunt averaged 99.94

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pic unrelated I suppose, unless you are talking about best penalty tap in master on the planet.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>muh 1900s

i'd bowl that cunt out in 3 deliveries

How can one man be so ugly

L2smile, lad

Don Brad"man" was a war dodger who statpadded against amateurs because all the good players died in WWII.

He also had Douglas Jardine's name ruined for eternity because he couldn't handle Harold Larwood's 125kph "chin music"

He's not too bad. One thing about the brits is that men are generally handsome but ffs the girls on this island are on par to be the ugliest there is on earth. I wonder how this is possible everytime I have to go there.

>proceeds to tip fedora and sheathe katana

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Usain Bolt

>inb4 his final few races that weren't the Olympics

None of those races matter, only the Olympics matter. He still has the world record. Even if you do bring on those lost races at the very end, still no one is remotely close to him.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I unironically believe Messi is the better player

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>replying in memefashion to a post you dont even understand or care about

can this please stop

>not even the best football player called ronaldo

Childhood is being impressed by cheap flashy dribbles against Sporting Gijon and Eibar. Adulthood is being impressed by the clinical finishing in the biggest matches of the season of a literal God.

laphs in tsuu

Hurr rrbrrhebrbr r r rbehdu im retarded

hehe cute

>men are generally handsome
objectively wrong, they are generally orcs

>most CL goals EVER (still counting)
>most CL assists EVER (still counting)
>highest goal scorer in the past 6 (six) CL's
>highest laliga goal ratio EVER
>only player to win a balon d'or, league, league cup, europe, and top league scorer for 2 teams
>has an airport in his honor
But Messi can dribble good against Girona so it doesn't matter

B-but muh trebles that Xavi and Iniesta won for me.

and then some...

Since Xavi left (2015)
>0 CL
Ronaldo in that same span
>2 CL's
>international title
Makes me think

Xavi and Iniesta without Messi
>2 Euros and a World Cup
Messi without Xavi/Iniesta
>no international trophies

Also makes me think

He's a system baby through and through. It's an embarrassment that people think he's even any better than any of his own teammates

GOAT coming through.

[citation needed]
maradona has none of this. He is still considered the GOAT along with pele.

Messhit BTFO

What the FUCK does a CANADIAN of all people know about football? Do I pretend to know whether Leaf Syrupington is better than Wayne Gaytzky? No, because I'm not a fucking snowmonkey and I know my place. Now take your shit and wrong opinions somewhere anyone cares, and then subsequently kill yourself - like the native teenagers who can't stand to be associated with your joke of a country any longer

If you have an argument to get across, then post it and I'll respond accordingly. but don't tell me in the age of televisions and internet and statistics at the click of a button that I can't get into a sport that you deem 'yours'. If you want to talk hockey then go ahead. /hoc/ will gladly take you. Don't flag post as a last ditch effort just because your entire Messi belief gets dismantled in a couple of posts.

Says the guy who is not qualifying. Canada is way better than your Muslim shithole and you know it.

he doesnt need an argument. There is not a single one serious football analyst, player, coach or journalist in the world that claims that. Only leafs trying to bait and \sp who wants to TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he doesnt need an argument
So I can just claim fucking Britos is the GOAT just because I say so?

> maximum handicap since first season
> won treble at 19 yo
> creates his own team
> wins a treble treble with them

>chokes 3 international finals in a row

Quite the opposite for the English at least. The men tend to be ugly while the women are fucking angels.

Stay mad toothpaste

What did you mean by this

Try again Paco. English girls are really hot and they treat their men well.

t.Dated an English girl.

>One thing about the brits is that men are generally handsome

err

When you watch Ronaldo you see a selfish twat, when you watch Messi you can see why it's called "The Beautiful Game"

>2015 Postseaon Colby Rasmus

>.429 / 4HR / 6RBI in 6 games

Calm down there Ray Hudson.

Just gonna leave this here.

You're basing that on 1 girl? Retard

Not at all, I've been to England multiple times. There's beautiful women all over, northern girls are my favorite. Just as beautiful, but not as prudish as southern girls.

I knew OP was a dumb new worlder when I saw this thread in the catalog

this is the image I use the most

>the great french/argentinian messi defence force of Sup Forumseddit
Give it up sweethearts, messi isn't even the best player on his team. Just accept Ronaldo as the GOAT already i promise it won't hurt

He just isn't, you delusional faggot. Just pull out his cock from your mouth pal.

This

So who is it....

The only good looking woman of British descent is Heather Graham, and she is American with Irish genetics. English woman have not, and will not, contribute to the beautification of the world

Based toothpaste

lol

literally not even close to a question any more

>t. I'm not in the World Cup

Lol at memelé being goat

>flag
Discarded.

Outstanding post.