ITT:

ITT:
Bands with 0 bad albums

Attached: screen-shot-2016-01-02-at-8-46-37-pm.png (807x510, 193K)

Beatles

No perfect albums though.

Attached: police.jpg (240x135, 5K)

Godiohead

Zappa, the only patrician answer

Let's make it more interesting.

ITT:
Bands with 0 albums

Attached: 1520288516224.jpg (720x707, 66K)

new thread pls
Every Bandcamp band ever that's released just one EP

ITT:
Bands with 0 original songs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 11.05.05 AM.png (1412x888, 946K)

Literally no such thing. Albums that are actually good end to end are actually far rarer than you think.

Attached: vu.jpg (400x285, 24K)

>0 bad albums
>good end to end

A good album can have a weaker track. Just probably no "bad tracks"

>squeeze

>what is Squeeze

>caring more about a solitary track than how cohesive and well made an album is overall
leave

I think you misread my comment
I was replying to someone else who cared about solitary tracks or even quality end to end.
I'm just saying a truly "bad" track can fuck up an album, but a track that serves a purpose on the album but isn't as memorable can still be good and if it improves the album's flow, then it can make it more cohesive.

>Squeeze

Attached: mainJHENDIRXEX.jpg (800x445, 70K)

0 bad albums not 0 good albums m8

what track has been so bad it’s ruined an otherwise great album?

I doubt any of you have actually given Squeeze a good listen. Also, did the image I post include Doug Yule?

Squeeze is boring and derivative. A 4/10 album that people label as a 0 because of the band's pedigree and the lack of Lou Reed

Yes, but no artist has released albums wheee every one of them has majority only good tracks on them. Thus my point.

You should definitely care more about solitary tracks considering that's how the music was composed. There's absolutely no reason to care about the album format like how you do and the music internet or your parents indoctrinating you to it's importance because it's just a business driven format. Don't even give that 'muh full album experience' bullsht either, because the overwhelming majority of albums aren't concept based nor have tracks flow from one to the other for such an experience. Stop being so out of touch because being a music fan on the internet has essentially required you to be.

>Yes, but no artist has released albums wheee every one of them has majority only good tracks on them. Thus my point.
Music is subjective but from my subjective viewpoint, several artists have.

what a shit opinion

Idk if anyone outside of Sweden knows them

Attached: antirock.jpg (200x207, 22K)

Cool, and from my viewpoint no artist has.

Attached: Swans-(2010)-2---c.-of-Young-God-Records.jpg (460x538, 77K)

Listen to better artists then

>not liking music

Attached: FD64DF5A-9DDD-48CC-BCFB-9BA991CBB491.png (549x413, 197K)

>liking music

get the fuck off this board, pleb

None out there really. I don't feel this way about artists and albums from not listening to enough music, but actually listening to too much.
Music's great, but to hold onto antiquated formats like the album as the singular way to judge artists is absurd.

Attached: trentfragile.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Not experienced

Bolt Thrower
Darkthrone
Ulver

The Pop Group

Attached: IMG_1284.jpg (636x421, 87K)

>Music
>Good

Squeeze is objectively not a Velvet Underground album

Axis and Electric Lady are mental, better than the beatles but they are fucked

Attached: 1200px-Bill_Harris,_Denzil_Best,_Flip_Phillips,_Billy_Bauer,_Lennie_Tristano,_Chubby_Jackson,_1947.j (1200x1249, 212K)

Attached: thE4VABIC1.jpg (474x324, 19K)

who are these people

this, he can't make bad albums solely because of the nature of his albums

t.

Attached: soylord.jpg (720x542, 89K)

Attached: unwound.jpg (1050x590, 85K)

The top picture I do not know all the names but it is Lennie Tristano on piano. The photograph beneath is The Verve.

king crimson
prove me wrong

Bright Eyes

Suede

Attached: c1cb3c170c27bf5b1eeef6a1fbf73b06.jpg (564x317, 12K)

This was true about a year ago