How to redpill the masses on the international jewry?

How to redpill the masses on the international jewry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as long as iPhones and Starbucks exist, it's impossible

>oy vey a river of palestinian blood

fuck off huemonkey

to early

keep it blue pilled , logical and diplomatic for now. this is a info war

Tell them to visit Sup Forums

Never get tired of seeing this.

even with us, the germans were more gentle

Zyklon Ben Garrison is doing an excellent job.

Goddamn we anally raped those monkeys.

5 World cups, Banking nigger

You can't because the idea of it is so fucking retarded that anyone with an IQ higher than 90 would tell you to fuck off.

Jews control shit because they're smarter than you, other jews control shit because nepotism. This isn't some conspiracy you fucking retard this is life.

By stop acting like a schizophrenic and use actual logic

>DO U KNOW UR FRIEND THAT IS JEW? DONT TRUSTH HIM HE IS IN THE GOVERNMENT AND WANTS TO BRAINWASH U AND CONTROL UR BRAIN WITH UR MICROWAVE
>lol jews werent killed in ww2

>implying the world doesn't already know
>liberals hate jews
>real conservatives (not evangelicals and neocons) hate jews
> Communists hate jews
>Fascists hate jews

Literally every piece of the spectrum hates them. I would say that Israel is a ticking time bomb and the world is already redpilled on this issue.

My only problem is that I potentially hate Palestinians even more.

>5 World cups
Yet not a single goal in the first half of that game.

>slumspics really think they are white

huehuehue

>one game is enogh to erase all of your history.
Fuck off, weed nigger. 5 wc and 4 confederation cups

does the number 60 ring your bells, tyrone?

via memes

Tell them about all the Jews that are ruining society. But, there's a catch. Don't tell them they're Jewish, let them figure that part out on their own. Let them experience (((pure coincidence))) first hand.

Am I seriously supposed to be distraught over a bunch of dead sandniggers?

The hue shoah what a day.

Also I think the Jewish conspiracy is a little overstated. Yes they are disproportianly powerful internationally but I don't think they dominate things as much as everybody thinks.

The Obama stomping on the entire Jewish lobby and making a deal with Iran is case in point.

does 0 ring your bells, nigger?

>The Obama stomping on the entire Jewish lobby and making a deal with Iran is case in point.

Jews LOVE to play the victim, and what better way to do that then by having Iran threaten them with nuclear technology.

SIXTY
I
X
T
Y

By the way, tou are only falling for the jew divide and conquer. Black people should be our allies against the jew

Yeah I'm sure they really wanted their arch nemesis to have nukes deep down.

Very logical.

Point out that all the 'white' politicians they hate are really jews or directly serve the jews

You could do it the old fashioned way and leave a copy of, "The International Jew" in the glovebox of every car you sell.

>Yeah I'm sure they really wanted their arch nemesis to have nukes deep down.

A great way to justify using the Samson Option to obliterate Iran out of existence.

Even if holocaust were real it would still not be as bad as this was

Please tell me this is not the original cartoon

That never gets old. German precision in a nutshell.

This say something like
>Wow you should see all this biggotry on Sup Forums I can't believe it
Then they come here out of interest and keep returning after seeing how crazy this place is to them and slowly become redpilled

Literally muh 2 gorillion lost in brexit stock market

And destroy themselves in the process.

I wish.

But sadly nobody is that crazy. Not even Likud.

Obliterating Iran wouldn't really be a bad thing though.

One less shithole Islam nation.

Ask them to Google the owners of the MSM. Ask them to Google the owners of the big banks. Ask them to find one thing they all have in common. (You may also have to remind them that the banks own the government, but many people have woken up to that recently).

And don't forget that the goyim forced them to do it by persecuting them. If only the chosen ones had been allowed to own land and grow crops like peasants.

>thinking that the iron wall won't be able to stop a huge, poorly made nuke.

Once Iran attacks Isreal will wipe them off the face of the earth and then tell the world they were defending themselves

to understand the jew you have to think like a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk

>international jewry?

I'll take batshit insane conspiracy theories for 1000, Alex.

You have no power here.

No you don't get it, it's not their fault that they're losers, the Joos did it to them.

you have no power anywhere

>The Semi-Final Solution.webm
>The Ballocaust.webm
>The Huelocaust.webm

Echt Werk, Untermensch.

I do, though.

You are a kike and will remain one until you die.

Posting on big news comment section goes a long way

Making Facebook fan page for people who break the narrative

I'll tell you what, I knew we had come 'round the bend when the big name news cites who had just hopped on board the whole idea of having comment sections got fucked up hard by people not buying their bullshit. And then they literally SHUT IT DOWN.

black allies

C U C K
U
C
K

Or you could try not being a loser and stop blaming other races for your failures just like you tell black people to do on yahoo news comments

good look trying to beat the jews alone then

but i thought the ikes were the ones who had all the power, right?

Come over and turn my kitchen lights on goy, it's Shabbat

There isnt some global, international jewish conspiracy. I have been on pol for over a year and any "evidence" is just retarded conjecture.

of course this is true, but if the retards here admitted thaat it wasn't the jews behind everything they would lose their only explanation for what is happening in the world and they are too lazy to learn anything about history or economics or politicsso instead they have their conspiracies and the jews.

>he didn't turn the lights on before going to sleep
It's almost as if you don't have the goyim paying your electric bills for you

Not for long.

who says there's a "conspiracy", jews are cancerous in the same way rotten milk smells bad.

Post this wherever you see one extreme behaving like the opposite extreme. Israelis are such nazis.

ITS A MICROBIAL CONSPIRACY

WAKE UP PEOPLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

1. A comma goes inside the quotation marks. It looks fucking stupid the way you Euro trash do it.

2. You all sound like the "fucking white male" idiots when you go on about the "wicked jew."

show pictures of what theyre doing to humans

muslim dogs are savages that picture you posted is totally right

let them bathe in the blood of savages all day

DELETE THIS

t. Schlomo Silverberg

I want you people to die.

A FUCKING TREE

Nice job nazi fighting jewish nazis

Keep paying your allies dues, Goy.

Dumb wop. How does it feel to be one of the few people more disliked than the irish?

POINT THIS OUT.
You have become your former oppressors.

> liberals and communists hate jews
> Doesn't know about the Scissors Strategy