G
S

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=dlbmi1hhV_0
youtube.com/watch?v=-bkSS3mfH-U
youtube.com/watch?v=OM-KpMeDqK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did she leave her sister on Turkana IV?

Gape gangs?

Gape Rangs?

Gape rangs

Snag Grape?

>"Computer, create a Turkana IV alleyway"
*beep boop*
>"Computer, add a rape gang consisting of Naussicans, Klingons, and Borg with sex toy implants"
*beep boop*
>"Computer increase character phallus size by 500% and increase libido to maximum level"
*beep boop*
>"Safety Protocols off"
>"Barclay to Lieutenant Yar, please report to Holodeck 2"

A Federation colony breaks off and turns into Space Somalia. So much for the evolved 24th century human.

>Computer, create a universe where I'm not a 26 year old virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... loser

Ape gangs? Isn't that racist?

P A C K OF N I G G E R S

A

C

K

O

F

N

I

G

G

E

R

S

and who the hell is Hank You?

Keiko's father. It's okay if his daughter gets BLEACHED on screen, but those fucking Ape gangs better steer clear.

It's "Thank you" not "Hank you" dum dum

haha gapegangs

>gapegangs
Oh that's nasty

Gapegangs: A Mike Adriano film

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rape_gang

>Rape gangs were groups of men and women who would prey on lone individuals on planet Turkana IV for the purpose of sexual assault.
A co-ed rape gang? The future really did bring everyone together.

>rèddit """"""""humor""""""""

>tfw you will never be part of a dystopian co-ed rape gang on a distant planet

hawt

If you haven't already done so, check out the Red Shoes Diaries episode she did

I couldn't stop noticing how her pants appear on and off during the "sex"

R A P E K A N G S

user, you've outdone yourself.

The rape gangs did literally nothing wrong.

In The Walking Dead Season 5 premiere flashback she was raped by a rape gang

Is that Negan?

She actually looks a lot like a skinny version of Jane Darling, who does rape scenes

Name a television character with worse character development, I fucking dare you.

>didn't think star trek was going to become so big
>quit
>ended up doing garbage tier b-movies

can you really blame her after what season 1 was?

jealousy over her superior genetics

Than the rape gangs?

>"You've traumatised Lt. Yar in ways you couldn't possibly imagine. Worf is filing the criminal report, but the Captain ordered me to discuss this with you before you're transported for trial."
"They exist! In my mind! I created it! Don't you understand!? It is REEEEEEAL! I created it!! And IT'S REEEEEEAL!"
>"There is one thing you can do now to enable the judge advocate to offer you leniency."
"W-w-what's that?"
>"Eat my farts, Reg. Become my ass slave."
"Computer, freeze programme. Disengage safety protocols."

>acting ensign
>acting

The irony.

here's your (You) for being a total faggot

What do you call this kind of haircut?

80s Pepsi advertisement.

So Data could dodge her death shot and holster his gun like a G.

>watch two episodes of TAS
>it's actually quite good
the biggest problem is that they need to fit the entire plot inside 20 minutes, which leaves little room for nuances and stuff

Forgot the .webm

She looks like Odo here.

rape gangs are diverse organizations in the future, user

all races, creeds, and colors

More of those hologram rooms greentexts, they slay me

In the ep they all looked white, the planets inhabitants that is, not sure what the gangs looked like...

>able to travel across the quadrant in under a week
>infinite resources
>medical technology that can heal virtually anything
>Federation never bothers to stop the rape gangs, drug abuse, and civil war on Turkana IV

Is Turkana IV the Federation's Detroit?

Turkana IV declared its independence from the Federation

it's like the federations version of Risa

When they're off duty they go to Turkana and run around raping all the locals for fun, only way to unwind after following the prime directive for years

>Computer, create a playhouse perfectly scaled to a juvenile female of Asian descent
>inside the dollhouse, create a sexually mature Klingon male, increase the size of his genitalia by 150%
>increase the aggression and level of sexual desire of the Klingon male by 300%
>Whenever a scream is heard, increase the genitalia size and level of libido by a factor of 10
>Place a sign next to the playhouse that reads "Free puppy inside"
Will that be all, Lietenant?
>No. Computer, have Molly O'Brian report to the holodeck
>Upon her entrance, lock the holodeck doors and begin broadcast of all holographic visuals to the following: Keiko O'brian's PADD, Chief Miles O'brian's PADD, and the main viewscreen of the bridge. Override all attempts to cancel broadcast or open the doors.
Yes, Lieutenant.
>Begin program and disable all safety protocols in my mark.
>...
>...
>...
>MARK

that's the stuff

>Well, sorry people who don't want to be raped. We asked real nice, though!

Is the Federation as useless as the UN?

>about to marathon TNG again
>remember how bored I was during the first season

Should I just skip or just stomach it?

skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

watch it, I've watched it multiple times

you should know everything about star trek tbqh

Watch while doing something else.

At this point I literally only come to this board for /trek/ threads

What season did this happen again?

the ytmnd season

"And in other Federation news...

The number of Turkanan refugees has reached an all-time high in New-Sweden. Reports of increased Rape Gang activity have been downplayed by New Sweden authorities as more of a "Male Problem" than a "Turkanan problem". In other New Sweden news: fresh objections have been lodged against the government, after their aggressive "Klingon Rite of Ascension is a New Swedish tradition" campaign met with a small pocket of resistance from some unbound Nu-males..."

Kek

Season 8, episode 11

"Federation History X"

>When you get blasted by a tar monster right into B Movie hell with no royalties and it's all your fault.

JUST

Mai trekfu

>JUST

making implications..

TNG got decent after S1 ended but it didn't actually get good until that untalented faggot got written out of the show

I saw her and Data talk at the opening of a Star Trek exhibit at EMP in Seattle last year.

Data was hilarious and wise, seemed like a great guy.

Yar on the other hand would not stop making tired jokes about her and Data fucking. Always falling back to saying "Fully Functional" and mugging at the audience.

I wish just Data was there.

So progressive!

true
my point was she had to make her choice somewhere mid season 1. And things weren't exactly looking good back then in general, and for her even worse, she just kinda hanged out somewhere on the back of the bridge most of the time.

yeah, because she had such an amazing career.

right just around the time Roddenberry was in his deathbed, I find hilarious and sad but also frightening when I consider how time gets us all, and old Roddenberry was staining his own legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlbmi1hhV_0

every female actor should have a mandatory Playboy session t.b.h.

Aren't those leapard print rags the same as the space kangz who kidnapped her?

Yes. She's their property now. She'll never escape again.

Season 1 is harsh, but it's worth it just to see how expressive Data used to be before they decided he was going to be an autistic robot with less comprehension of human emotions than a two year old

well, yeah, she did fucked up
but I can't exactly blame her for that decision based on what she saw at the time

Did Troi want Barclays dick, why else is she always making him go to her office

youtube.com/watch?v=-bkSS3mfH-U

Is Phelous's GF right about ENT being the worst ?

She didn't want his dick. As an empath, she enjoyed emotionally and sexually tormenting Barclay.

All the other men had evolved beyond the need for sex, she needed to be objectified by a desperate NEET.

>"Eat my farts, Reg. Become my ass slave."
I can hear this in Troi's voice, 100%

literally laughed out loud

>that fucking animation

Its laughably bad even for its time however the scripts and VA are on point

Shame we never got to see a IRL version of Arex and M'Ress

But it's not just the animation. The way the voices barely match up with the mouths movements in the slightest way. I remember Kirk saying something in the hall with Scotty (iirc) and the voice and animation sync terribly.

It was technically disjointed and the scripts could only do so much to present something both presented to children and "children".

>Computer, create an empty wading pool approximately two feet deep in the center of the holodeck
>Access Counselor Troi's last gynecological exam
>Utilizing data from the exam, create a functioning replica of her urethra over the wading pool and increase size by 200x
>Computer, generate a snorkel and goggle set
>Disable safety protocols
>begun program on my mark
>[Barclay enters the wading pool, puts on the snorkel set, and lays back]
>MARK

I love how they'd constantly reuse pieces of animation over and over, sometimes in the same episode.

The lip syncing is part of the animation side of things

I thought Brad Jones cucked Phelous awhile ago?

Thats for Wolf 259 muthafucka

Computer, create 12 fully functional Turkana IV rape gangs.
>*bloop*
Make the number of gang members in each gang a random number between 16 and 24.
>*bluh-bloop*
Populate each individual rape gang with 2 out 3 members being facsimiles of Lt. Cmdr. Data
>*boop*
Replace Lt. Cmdr. Data's penile servo and shaft with a flashlight, 12 by 12 centimeters
>*bee-boop*
Now, create a crowd of human spectators angrily encircling a mazelike colloseum and replace their heads with the head of Data's cat, Spot
>*blee-boop*
Dim the lights and lower sound until the holodeck has been re-entered by Lt. Yar.
>*bee-boo-boop*
Now.. in 10 seconds, report to Lt. Yar that there is an emergency impromptu security drill scheduled in Holodeck 4.
>"Program ready"
Oh, and disengage the rapety.. I MEAN SAFETY Protocols.

>security drill

All animation does that to a extent but Star Trek TAS is pretty bad for that

The Transformers G1 cartoon and the 90s Spider-Man cartoon feature this is droves as well

>ape gangs

You guys ever noticed Bablyon 5 had the same background grids all the time? It always triggers me

Computer, replicate program "doubles"

There were a ton of props that were on various Paramount shows through the years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OM-KpMeDqK4