These cards are being placed in the mailboxes of Polish people in Britain

these cards have actually been put in the mailboxes of all Polish families in Huntingdon today.

As a Polish American, this makes me weep

The Brexiters are nothing more than racists after all

Other urls found in this thread:

huntspost.co.uk/news/police_investigating_racist_leaflets_in_huntingdon_1_717276
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've got to go back

>As a Polish American, this makes me weep

Sounds just like a pussy Polack

(jk, my wife's Polish, she fixes a mean toilet)

> The Brexiters are nothing more than racists after all
Anyone could have done that.
Then again you are probably a partisan twat.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

whatcha doin rabbi

shut up cuck. go back to poland and flood that motherfucker with niggers and career criminals

Why rage against the poles? They're the most based of our immigrant groups.

Oyyy Moshe don't make it too obvious you meshuggane rebbe!!

I heard the poles in Britain were fags and sluts anyways and not real poles

my friend works with polish folk, who coincidently supported leave, this does not represent all of the uk's opinion of polish.

>american thread again
>calling us racist again
so, who are you shilling for bra?

Yes goyim, replace polish workers with arab and paki welfare leechers, good goyim

I'm not Jewish

I was born here but my parents are both Polish

it's sad that there is such a racist anti Polish sentiment in Britain. they simply followed the EU rules, it's not their fault what those rules are.

We don't even have mailboxes

>racist

The polish are white.

>As a

how about you formulate your own opinions rather than slavishly following some imaginary identity

TOP FUCKING KEK

Hahahahahahahaha

I dunno bud. Sure there is plenty of hate, but to me, it seems like this stems from lack of jobs/money than racism.

have you thought about becoming one?

fucking degraded retard britons that dont understand islam is the enemy not the slavs

So basically another desperate leftist false flag

A dude in the US claiming something happened overseas that obviously did not

deja vu

Honestly now why would anyone live in the UK?

My fraternal Grandmother was from the UK and she never wanted to go back. I can't blame her, I mean good lord your apartments are fucking shoeboxes.

>tfw the only '''''British""" expat you know is a Pole who supported Bremain

At least I assume he's a Pole, he's got a z in his last name. It would have been nice to have had someone to celebrate the UK's independence day on that glorious night.

This thread is like another shoah

likely a divide and conquer strategy being used by leftists/globalists

Brilliant

>Be british
>Poles do job shitty job for you
>Get mad at them for no reason
>Expel them

>Be british
>Pakistanis rape your women and daughter
>Import more of them

Why are anglos such cucks ?

>Country full of pakis and nigs
>Its those fuckin poles thats what wrong with the country
Lets be real, the only reason they go after poles is because it would be racist to go after any other group

Seemingly, this guy's been at it for a while. Nothing to do with Brexit.

huntspost.co.uk/news/police_investigating_racist_leaflets_in_huntingdon_1_717276

Polish isn't an ethnicity, though.

Has there ever been a more obvious false flag?

Kek, good.

If this true, which I highly doubt it is, it's more likely that remain faggots are the ones distributing them.

odd that aussies build larger houses than even americans. must have some pretty intense domestic market for HVAC tech.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

I have honestly never met a polack who wasn't a huge cunt. There's a 30 year old man child at work who walks around all day going "breh" and "bra". He walks around with his chest puffed out and his traps flexed despite being 5'4 and never stepping foot in the gym. He's a self centered douchebag in need of some serious humbling. He thinks he's some Rico suave character, but he doesn't realize every woman in the office finds him repulsive. He's the walking definition of a cringe and I have no reason to blame anyone but your shit country for producing such a vile anal stain. Until I meet 3 polish people who don't have complete abortions for personalities, I am going to assume every last one of you cunts are as abrasive as this dickhead. Hitler didn't go far enough with you polish dick sneezes.

>mfw muslim are behind cards
>mfw most of poles won't be even able to read them

>Polish plumbers = "vermin"
>Pakistani ISIS recruits = just fine
Oh Bongland, why can't you admit that you just hate Christianity?

you're a Canadian. even at 5'4 I'm sure he's more of a man than you are.

Probably. The poles had the highest percentage of ace fighter pilots during the Battle of Britain of any displaced European pilots, so Brits and Poles should be good with each other.

this.

But not long ago the polish were the evil racists for keeping muslims out, I can't keep up.

I like polish people they are hard working and honest

Everyone on my dad's side of the family is polish and except for all the men being 6'2'' at least this post describes them accurately

To think, they once saved europe from islamic domination and with the way things are currently going they will save europe from islam again

Boris Johnson confirmed for extreme right wing Hitlerphile demagogue.

I'm an american born, Norwegian/irish mix living in Canada because my grandparents didn't like muh gunz culture. I'm moving back when trump takes office. Anything else?

Hey polski, watcha doin'?

Pathetic

You have all the time you need to get your post right

Out side of the cites land is cheap and open plan 3bed 2bathroom and with a study in a single story is the most popular design.

We won. We can do what we like

Based mair killing cox. Don't fuck with us

>As a Polish American

You should be living somewhere else.

Its something I dont quite understand desu.

Polish had fairly low crime rate, and 3% unemployment rate (vs 5.5% of natives), one of the lowest issues groups with hard working people doing shit jobs no one else wants to do.

The women are great, the men look shitty, but who cares.
The shitskins are the ones fucking up the country, yet the poles get the hate?
Shit the indian community voted leave to stop losing ground to the poles, so that tells me quite a bit on which side should be supported.

The saddest part is that all that racism "get out immigrants" wont change anything, it will just prevent white migration, all the shit from the commonwealth can still get in easily.

I was born here, Muhammad. Kill yourself.

but not in an explosion please

A bit sad you figured that out so late.
By now you should know that nordic people, the racist ones, prefer muslim BBC to eastern europe or southern european population. Their way of thinking is they suck BBC therefore cannot be called out racist fucks when doing you stupid shit as if it's some sort of compensation rule.

I'd like to see a body size:house size ratio.

>of Polish people in Britain
>in Britain
>Leave the EU

Didn't they literally just do that?

Maybe it depends on where in the UK they are?

Lived in Southampton and Brighton, poles in both those places were pretty based.

Oh god we'd be fucked.

Surprised Japan has bigger houses than us.

you realize you argue like a mudslime right?
>i am born in a stable therefore i am a horse, said the muslim while fucking a horse

yes, but what makes the Muslims wrong when they say that?

They don't act patriotic at all, they shit on their country at every chance.

That's why when they use the argument "I was born here" it's cringeworthy. They'll only call themselves English for the sake of argument

the Polish might not have been the earliest ones here, but I'm 100% American, patriotic, Christian, love the history and culture, in the military and ready to die for my country

if a Muslim did all that, no one would argue when they said "I'm British too!"

that's immigration that works, and immigration that doesn't.

watch this story getting bigger until it is dropped and forgotten because some left wing "activists" are caught red handed putting those cards there to further paint the picture of a fascist uprising in the uk and europe in general.