One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born in Italy
I fucking hate it here, everyone is such a fucking retarded closed minded asshole that you wouldn't even believe it. I can't fucking wait to move to Germany, the Netherlands or Sweden, pretend I'm Spanish or something and leave all these racist retarded assholes to rot in their own shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38067343
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to go back to Morocco, Ashraf.

I'm Italian though, despite not being anything like the bigoted idiots around me

And besides, even if my parents were from Morocco or whatever other country, if I went to school in Italy and always stayed in Italy, I would be as Italian as everyone else

iktf

hmmmmmmmmmm.....

italy is big country you can just move to rome or milano

You will hate those countries as well once you've lived there for a decade. Other first world countries always look like utopias from a distance, but living there is completely different. Just stay in Italy, if you're not happy now, you won't be happy in another country.

Milano is much better than the rest of Italy, but there are still a lot of rude retards there as well. Rome is a shithole full of fascists, it's everything that's wrong with Italy all concentrated in a single city.
>if you're not happy now, you won't be happy in another country
You have no idea of how shitty life is for anyone that is not a racist mouthbreather here, everyone is just a conformist cathonazi

i'd move to Bolzen if i was Italian

>everyone is just a conformist cathonazi

It's full of rednecks that just happen to speak German
Go back to molesting boys and giving your taxes to the priests, you retarded asshole

>one shot at life
>born a whiny cunt

your mothers must be very proud

Rosso infame
Per te solo le lame

A NOI!

Can't post here if you're under 18. Get past the edgy adolescent phase while lurking moar, then we'll be happy to see you post again

>avere una scopa nel culo
Seriamente, vai via, non mancherai a nessuno. Faremo a meno del tuo intelletto superiore che deriva dal >non gredere nell'uomo dra le nuvole :DDDD
Ne conosco una manciata come te, siete un branco di mongoloidi che si credono custodi della verità mentre in realtà le persone normali sono quelle a cui non importa un cazzo della religione e non spergano sul farsi sbattezzare perche glielo hanno detto quelli della UAAR

Thanks for proving my point and showing everyone how much of a retarded fascist the average Italian is. Can't wait to leave all you assholes with the dubious pleasure of your own company
>if you hate the biggest criminal organization in Italy and the retards that willingly help them steal their own money you are edgy and underage
See above

Could you be any more of a butthurt cathonazi retard?
Don't worry, I'm leaving this shithole of a retrograde country inhabited exclusively by troglodytes like yourself and going to an actual first world country. Say hi to the parroco when he comes collect the 8 per mille :)

You are always welcome here.
Italians are one of the best immigrants. They rule our icecream market.

indeed

>using babby's first hard words to look deep and intelligent
Wow you really showed me, now you can put basic English on your resume when you're applying for that dishwasher job

I want to go somewhere with no Italians, I don't wish to associate myself with these retards any longer
Keep being butthurt, cathonazi

HEIL JESUS, VE MUST KILL DER JUDEN FOR KILLING JESUS, SUPPORT THE CHURCH OR YOU WILL PAY, ACHTUNG!

For every town in the west you get at least one italian + family. Sorry man

>everyone I don't like is a cathonazi
Keep sperging bud, I'm sure they employ autists abroad for affirmative action

You don't have to be a foreigner-born Italian to hate Italy and Italians

You are not. Go back to the desert.

>if you're not some retarded right wing racist you must be a foreigner

Is this what sheltered teenagers believe?

>hurr everyone that does not suck the Pope's dick is an autist!!!1!
Off yourself

The point is different, you should just stop being a noisey and whiney little bitch on an image board. We all know how it works, the history of Italy and the roman church are double tied, with the goods and bads that follows. You should just keep your hate for yourself or do something about it like a man, not whining. That is why you are getting called a baby or an adolescent edgy or fedora tipper. Don't be salty, be mature, we all had and got past that phase

>those who act autistic are not autistic
Hmm...

>I fucking hate it here, everyone is such a fucking retarded closed minded asshole that you wouldn't even believe it.

I don't believe you, please explain and elaborate.

Just look at the rest of the thread and see for yourself

I want Italy to become great again.

No romanian would be this much of an autistic crybaby

This. We are teasing you for being young and naive user, don't take it bad.
I used to be like that too when I was a teen, someday you're going to realize the world is way more complicated than you think. The grass looks greener but it really isn't. This country is not perfect in any way, it's got deep issues and they're probably not going to be solved anytime soon, but this is a good country to live in, probably in a different way than what you think a good country is.
This is the most serious I'm going to get with this thread, I'll go back to calling you a spergie from now on.

Italian fascists doesn't hate foreigners

>Just look at the rest of the thread and see for yourself

I see a normal and ever as friendly internet discussion going on.

Italian grills that come here for their exchange period seem to be pretty cute and fit though in general. Most of the men I've met seem to be aloof, loud and obnoxious assholes for some reason. No manners and no respect for their fellow beings.

pls come to sweden, italians always very welcome here :3

>Finns can't take bants

t. Roman Bogdanescu

OP would fit in

I think they could send a couple of boats to Gothenburg or Malmö?

At least you live in Europe

Argentina is Europe of South America

Argentina is Italian clay

fuck off leftist crybaby

Can I come to belgium? You guys seem so progressive and modern

The simple act of going from place to place in Italy is a struggle because Italians are the polar opposite of a civil people. They can't even walk properly, walking two/three-abreast on the left side of the sidewalk or under a portico. Not to mention driving...

I'm American and can't stand living here, not even one of those "enlightened", developed northern cities. Gott strafe Italien

>le bait thred

are you bored?

Throw away your passport and come here :-)

cuck

Why are you here then? Go back to USA, that is full of money and good jobs

There's a reason all the smart Italians moved to America

I have a good job at an American company here, not military

>hates where he lives but doesn't leave because of his job
El wagecuck señores

Literally no foreigner that only went to school and Italy and stayed here for quite a while thinks of himself as Italian.

The only case where this'd appropriate is when the lad was actually born in the country

What city?

>78677777

what a fucking loser slave

There's people thinking the exact same thing in every single country you wish you couldve been born in [spoiler] except Japna of course [/spoiler]

>cuck
back to the_donald

What's wrong with Italy?

Seemed nice when I went last month.

It's not diverse and multicultural enough for OP

Cornuto nero-arabo!

We are all racist, its normal to be racist, in places where you think nobody is racist, they are they just dont say things publicly.
If we were not racist then we would not have different countries and cultures or peoples, you cant preserve a race through inertia or have a people without characteristics that define them.

If your problem is that people are obnoxious and have no manners, well thats because theyre Italian. Moving may do something about that but you are Italian and wont like the new people either.

>pretend I'm Spanish

that would be dumb, because Italians are much more popular here than Spainards

I you think its better up north you are badly mistaken, Giovanni.

If Hitler himself ran for president around 60% of Austrians would vote for him right on the spot. I suspect its simmiliar further north they just pretend to be PC because the economy is good at the moment.

Even with all the refugees and immigrants?

OP will not be happy until his sister gets repeatedly impregnated by Jamal

italian girls all smell like old cheese and wine

London apparently has the most Italians living outside of Italy and after Buenos Aires, maybe you could move there.

He May get his wish soon

lol no. The us has the most after argentina and brazil.

it could be worse you shitfuck. at least you guys wuz romans once

>you will never taste her snow white pussy or rub your face against her golden Aryan pubes

Why even live as a burger?

I'd give my left leg to live in Italy. Fuck you!

Many of your countrymen already do

shit I didn't know pubes could be any other color than black

I'm talking about Italian born.

oh (´・ω・`)

This is according to the Italian consulate anyway, who estimates 600k Italians currently living in the UK as a whole.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38067343

>He thinks everyone are not assholes in Sweden
We might take in alot of migrants but almost no swedes want to be friends with them and swedes are in general antisocial af

It's really rare, that girl can't have it because dark eyebrows=dark pubes