#PassTheBall

Your time is over, shitlords. Make place to WOMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=eB5uUB6e34Q

Ellen Degenerate is so fucking ugly holy shit

lesbian little goblin

>muh womans right

whre do they think they live

who? that's Gary Lineker m8

If Canada can't even get fan support for a womans hockey league, a sport that the country is obsessed with, no way in hell does america get support for womens soccer.

>PAY FOR MY SALARY

Why Americans so obsessed with proving that there are no differences between the sexes?

This is even something our feminists over here agree with.
Nobody tries to argue that women's football is on the same level as men's football.

In the case of football, because it's not a popular sport in the us, they kinda have a hope that women's football could be as big as men's football. Something that will never ever happen in countries where football is the number 1 sport (i.e. the rest of the fucking world).

So they are pushing HARD on this equality shit. Some sports blog (deadspin? ringer?) even posted unironically about one of the women as the best player in the sport(without any qualifiers) and the feminazies would rage at anyone in the comment section that points out that she's the best only in WOMEN'S football.

Same shit when they demand equal pay as the US men natl team. They won't accept the fact that they have way less viewers and their league is almost non-existent

OMG this makes me so angry, I hate women too!!!

This the kind of shit that make me wanna rape women

Is Ellen Degenerate the most annoying thing on the planet?

>I love the NWSL and am so excited for how much it's grown in a short time.

>passed the ball broke the window

>amerishoots

If the women's national team would not lose by 5 goals to a 15 yr old men's team i could maybe take them seriously

that's the level of soccer you are watching

Not sexist or anti SJW, but I don't want to pay to watch niggas at the park play basketball either. I go to games and pay for league pass to see the highest possible level of competition

>No #RESPECT comments
You disappoint me, Sup Forums. Sad!

>Notice she didn't say something which I have to explicitly point out

It's #HerTurn.

I am all for more qtball.

Field Hockey uniforms >>>>> soccer kits

>great role models
>roast solo
really made me think

It's actually sexist to force females to play in men's kit. Girls should be playing in volleyball shorts or gymnastics leotards, desu.

Don't post it.

you can pass these nuts smdh

#RESPECT

>athletes
>great role models
Can people stop pushing this shit, is Hope Solo a good role model?

Well, don't be surprised when literally no one watches it.

marco verratti

such great role mode-